Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:34 am

Morning Dita and all, lovely and sunny here, forecast doubtful but so far very good. Not been up to anything yet. Having salad for lunch, make a change and might convince me summer is on the way. Had a little self-pity this morning. I keep looking in to see how the Tits are doing, Don't suppose there will be anything in the box till next year. Idiot me. Hope everyone is well and got decent weather. Big hug for Dolly and softies for pussies. cheers Penny,
Penny

Postby dita » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:57 pm

Hi Penny and all, chill in the air but its sunny today, just been watching the weather and as usual my favourite weather man Tomasz warmed me up a bit so not grumbling :) Thanks for the link Andere it looks a terrific place and my OH will be interested for sure, as will my son. I do not think its the place I was telling you about before though. I can well understand how you feel about the birdies Penny, our House Martins cause heck of a din and when they go its so quiet, almost every day I keep looking for them expecting for their return from a practise flight. Big hug from Dolly Penny, and take care all xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:26 pm

Good afternoon everyone.Pleasant day here weather wise.Apart from a thunderstorm at 5am that woke me up.Big loud bang over my flat.Lots of rain and lightning.

I am on plane watching on line waiting to see granddaughters plane land,then text her Mum as she will be at a concert.
Noddy is outside having a smoke.Someone is trying to set him up on a date :roflmao: He said he will let me know when it happens,at 76 I wouldnt be bothered. :roll:

Have you been watching Nature watch there are a lot of birds on there.Doesn't take long for birds to branch out on their own,bless.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:40 pm

Hope landing all ends well. Tell Noddy to have a go. Give you a rest. Watching the birds, they do come and go. Lovely. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:15 pm

Maggieh, tell Noddy not to be shy... maybe his prospective date is a lovely, caring Thai or Singaporean 20-something who's just longing to meet a kind, gentle, considerate older Englishman to marry & enable her to gain citizenship to cosset and comfort in his mature years. It could give him a new lease of life :lol:

After another coolish, grey start, the sun broke through and it turned into a lovely afternoon. Such a pleasant change! Spent the morning in Lincoln, doing oddments of shopping and having a two hour coffee break, yakkity yakking with a friend and putting the world to rights. Came home to find an enormous box in the hall. OH took in a parcel I forgot I'd ordered: 24kg of cat litter and 5kg of Purina1 Senior cat food - and Madame had just better not go off the stuff now I've bought in bulk!
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:28 am

morning Dita and all. nice sunny morning. fingers crossed summer is here. Just awaiting nurse and praying leg can come out of hiding. Big hug for Dolly and softie for pussies. cheers Penny.

12 o.clock. nurse just been, in wraps again until Mon. or Tuesday. Just to be on the safe side...cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:27 pm

Good afternoon from a lovely sunny Kent.It is nice and warm out there,hope its here for the weekend.

Granddaughter had a lovely flight yesterday she has spoken to her mum on facebook and sent a lovely picture of herself with some other girls.It is now breakfast time over there.

We had a laugh lastnight about someone setting Noddy up for a blind date(thats how we both met 20 odd years ago)Hope they will like watching tv a lot. :roflmao: Bless him.

I am having a break from bed making at the moment. :sad: Need to get some more puff in my lungs.

Sorry to read you have still got your legs wrapped up Penny,you will be careful not to bang them when they come off.

Have a lovely afternoon sat in your gardens with a cool drink. :sunglasses:
maggieh

Postby dita » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:08 pm

Quote from Maggieh to Penny. :) :) Sorry to read you have still got your legs wrapped up Penny,you will be careful not to bang them when they come off.
.:) :)
Hi Penny and all, ------Hope she didn't mean your legs Penny------or was it the Bandages????? So sorry Maggieh its just my evil mind. Lets hope those blooming dressing come off soon. Been and done a little food shop, am now watching Nadal v Del Potro battling it out for the final tennis match of the French Open. Big hug from Dolly to you Penny, and take care all xxx
dita

Postby dita » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:53 pm

Hi Penny and all, Oh! dear I was only jesting folks. Have a great weekend she says and bows her head in shame :(
dita

Postby Penny » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:57 pm

Hi Dita and all. Not been a bad day weatherwise Son and DIL called and had a natter. Gone a little cloudy now and looks like a shower on the way. Son brought pictures for me to send but been returned. Of Grandson at End of term dinner.He is in last week of exams. Will try again, always get wrong addresses. Stupid me. Take care all.cheers Penny. here comes the rain, very light.
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:42 pm

Hi Penny and all, pleasant day again, managed a little gardening yesterday and hope to do more today, I have very little energy these days unfortunately. Pleased your family popped in Penny :) it makes all the difference to ones life, in as much as you feel cared for. You are certainly not stupid-------you silly girl :) Big hugs from Dolly and take care all xx
dita

Postby dita » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:07 am

Hi Penny and all---including me :) sunny day at the moment, washing whizzing round, waiting for central-heating man to come and service the boiler, its all go, Hugs to you Penny and you take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:02 pm

HOORAY> leg free of bandages, forget how long been covered but far too long. Just got to put thick cream on for a week or two. So HOORAY>
Morning Dita and all, a lovely sunny day, clear blue sky and no wind. Sounds like it is going to be my day. Don't mean that really just very pleased at the start. Hope everyone is feeling good today. How is our little chappie doing at school?. Have a good day all, catch you later. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby vannin » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:42 pm

Penny, that is great news. It has been a long time and you were very patient, giving us updates with humour. I hope the
thick cream is a relief and won't make you feel all-gummed-up :banana:
vannin

Postby Andere Richtingen » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:53 pm

Excellent news, Penny! Just in time for some warm weather, too (but for heaven's sake, don't go sitting in the sun and let that fragile skin on your legs get burned....).
Very warm here today and I think it's likely to be quite good for several days now solet's all enjoy it while we've got it.

PS: Did you feel the earthquake, Dita? We didn't although there was some woman from Lincoln all over the radio going on about her wardrobes shaking....
Andere Richtingen

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes