Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby dita » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:11 pm

Hi Penny and all, as Andere says it is a lovely sunny day in Lincolnshire, she also has the whip out and OH takes notice of her and does as he's told Penny!! Think you and I will have to change our ways but if we do they may ring child-line :) Didn't see you in Sainsburys I spent a fortune on Dolly's treats they were selling a lot of them for £1 so I stocked up. Not sure if my family are coming back today or tomorrow, got some nice pics yesterday but no info when they were returning. Brisk 10min walks ordered according to TV, will 4 or 5 runs up and down stairs do instead :) Hugs from Dolly and me, and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:02 pm

Hi Dita just written a long screed and lost the wretched thing. Just pleased you are ok. Will contact all later as I am just about to go to the lakes wherein is sailing. Had forgotten. Big hug for Dolly will pop in to share the goodies later love. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:44 pm

Had a nice afternoon just sitting watching the water skiing. They are there until Monday night. Lucky folk. Hope all have a lovely weekend. I expect mine will be very exciting. Cooking and cleaning. Take care all and get plenty of rest. Cheers Penny :grouphug:
Penny

Postby dita » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:15 pm

Hi Penny sounds like you had a lovely peaceful afternoon, mine turned out to be a little hectic, I had just got myself almost finishing a crossword and at the same time nodding off when a neighbour came for a gossip, normally I would have been happy but it took me ages to wake myself up. Guess my weekend will be the same as yours Penny, shall we join forces Dolly will like that too big hug from Dolly and me, and take care all xx
dita

Postby dita » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:44 am

Hi Penny and all, nice morning, hoping to have an easy day as yesterday was a hum-dinger, maybe you will be busier because you may get a visitor to get you at it Penny, Dolly and I may see ya later, :) take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:09 pm

Hi Dita and all. Hope everyone had the same weather. Lovely here. Looks like it might be fine over the Bank Holiday. Trying to take it easy today but as I am not sitter I find it very boring. OH playing trains. Anyone for wine, Sainsbury's doing special this week. 25% off any six or more. Almost tempted but bought large bottle of Tango which I find very refreshing. Big hug for Dolly and soft ones for pussies. Chappie phoned Dita, coming ,4pm Saturday so be ready. Take care all. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:59 pm

Hi Penny and all, looks like I am first to post on the forum today-----ain't no one got ow't to say at all? Anyway hope you all have an enjoyable B.Hol. I am not a big lover of wine Penny, did see the offer from Sainsbury's and its good if you enjoy a glass or two. Guess you will be preparing yourself for the visit, bet the bread is cooling on the rack already, I shall be waiting eagerly for his arrival too :) later. Hope you are ok Penny, hugs from Dolly and me, and take care all xxxx
dita

Postby Penny » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:35 pm

Hi Dita, as you say, quiet on here. I popped in several times but thought I would leave post until later. I didn't get any wine, told son because he stocks up for his do.s. He doesn.t drink either but has lots of meetings and evenings for friends. OH been watching motor racing. Lovely and sunny here. Looks like we might get a good Bank holiday. Bread all ready for Chappie. Make sure your fighting fit. Big hug for Dolly and soft hugs for pussies. Take care. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:21 am

Hi Penny and ALL, just look at the last post on here??????? Its a lovely bright day here, have just been out to pick apples for the freezer hopefully my dear OH can be persuaded to help peel a few ????? ha---- motor racing is on. Your chappie was on form Penny, he said you were a bit under par but I didn't mind :) Gotta go and attend to Dolly she is raring to go this Sunday, may be back later. You never know, maybe our enthusiasm may encourage a few folk more besides our faithful friends to post eventually. Big hugs from us both and take care all xxx
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:50 am

Morning Dita and all. Up bright and early to this lovely day. Do hope everyone is OK and enjoying the Bank Holiday. Thought I would race you in Dita. Hope your OH manages the apples. You really should get that little peeler. OH just sits and turns the handle and is quite happy to do that. I just bag and freeze the rest. Really worth having.. Pity You are not closer you could try mine. Cheap and cheerful. Big hug for Dolly soft hugs for pussies. Have a good day all. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:00 am

Good morning everyone.It is a lovely sunny warm day here.I will pop out after my Iceland deliverer has arrived.Its between 9-11 so will be here soon.

I am looking after Logan here at my flat at 5.30 this evening until 9ish.So think I will have a idle day till then.Keep my energy topped up.My son picked me up yesterday to take me to his house for a few hours.Well there was going to be a carnival at 4pm on same route as my bus.The carnival went across the top of the road but no bus came.So I waited for the next one that was due at 5.08 bus never came,carnival was meant to come down the road I was in,so poor Logan never saw that either.

Last bus to Ramsgate goes at 6.03.So my son dropped me off in the town,there were people at the bus stop saying they had been waiting since 4pm too.Well the bus did turn up in the end at 6.25 there was only me and 2 other women on there.Other folks got a taxi.So I got home at 7pm instead of 5.I was worried about my little slow cooker that I had left on cooking.I had visions of it being dried up. :roflmao:

Shopping arrived while I was writing this. :mrgreen: Have a lovely afternoon.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:06 pm

Hi Maggieh, sounds like you had an interesting time. Hope all goes well today and you that you have a good evening with Logan.. take care and enjoy. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:50 pm

Hi Maggieh, have a good time with little Logan tonight. What a frustrating wait for the bus, these Carnivals are great but I guess like everything there is a down side for people too one way or another especially when you rely on the busses getting there and back. Look after yourself Maggieh and have fun this evening xx
dita

Postby Penny » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:54 am

Morning Dita and all, hope everyone is enjoying the weather for Bank Holiday. Nothing planned as per, might pop out by the canal this afternoon.take care all. big hug for Dolly and soft one for pussies. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:34 pm

Hi Penny and all, lovely and sunny, had to go out for some of OH's chewy sweets because he's run out, it was very busy in the car park and thank goodess we didn't stay out long. Ate a quick frozen sweet and sour for lunch, going to remove a few more apples for freezing and will probably do what you advise and get a peeler like yours Penny. Dolly would enjoy a trip to watch the boats, maybe we'll see you there-------sometimes when she's naughty ----Ooops! thoughts get thee behind me satan---Joking of course, I love her. Family are safe back in the UK, they didn't suffer ill effects from this chemical which has upset so many people either Ashford quite far away thank goodness. Big hugs from us both here Penny, and take care all xx
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes