Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue May 15, 2018 8:51 pm

What good news, Penny! I'm sure you'll be very happy to see your legs again :lol:
Glad you enjoyed your lunch. We're staying in Bedford over the weekend and will look out for the Prince ofWales and, if it's on our way home, will stop off there for lunch on Monday. :bighugs:
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Wed May 16, 2018 11:50 am

Morning Dita and all, funny weather here, quite dull with gusts of wind. Hope everyone is keeping well and warm.
Hope you make the Inn Andere, plenty of parking space. Not far from Bedford itself. Odd inside, large open rooms in the shape of a horseshoe with the bar in the middle. Its great walking right round because the walls hold lots and lots of black and white pictures with old time transport, trains, buses, horse and cart etc, very interesting Anyway, here's hoping. How is Logan, enjoying school I hope. how is the breathing prob, Dita, do hope all is OK now it is not so hot...... Take care all, have a super day. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Wed May 16, 2018 1:31 pm

Hi Penny and all, sounds a nice pub which you mentioned to Andere, Penny, shall we go and surprise her :) It is a little easier for us with chest troubles to breathe now it has become a little cooler, Studies as regarding our sleep patterns getting disrupted because of our over-using computers-mobiles seems very logical to me, what do others think ?? Big hugs to Penny from Dolly, and take care all xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Wed May 16, 2018 1:40 pm

Good afternoon everyone.Winter has returned back to Kent today.So windy here and chilly.

Today we drew the outside and inside of the artichoke.I got on better today as I have been practising at home.Oh well Mr.Noddy has arrived telling me his legs ache and his worn out.I said to him you have the fish/chip run later.He said he will be ok after a rest. :doh: :roflmao:

Logan still loves school Penny,he is doing really well.Will be nice to see him at the weekend.I will have to catch the wedding when I get home.I can't see him watching. :mrgreen:

All have a jolly afternoon and take care.
maggieh

Postby dita » Thu May 17, 2018 12:18 pm

Hi Penny and all, lovely chilly day here. Maggieh hope you got your fish and chips last night--------sounds like a typical male if you ask me :) :) Take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Thu May 17, 2018 3:20 pm

Hi Dita and all, nice and bright so decided to pop out, just to a bank ATM ??? managed in and out of car so OH said we will pop to Budgens for a couple of cards. Drew up right to the door and guess what, my legs gave way and I landed on my bottom outside the car and <budgens doors. Been laughing ever since. I had assumed that I would be back to normal but of course, being off my feet for so long I was very weak. Anyway, back home and having a sit. Keep laughing to myself. What an idiot. Hope everyone is OK and free from worries. Delighted Lucan likes school. Big hug for Dolly, Chappie due tomorrow Dita so save a place. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu May 17, 2018 4:46 pm

Cant trust you to go anywhere Penny, you really must take more water with it?????? Thanks for reminding me about my pending visitor------better wash my hair. Dolly says you are a ONE xxxxx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Thu May 17, 2018 6:22 pm

Oh, Penny! Can't take you anywhere .... I suppose OH was busy looking embarrassed and telling everyone you're not generally this inebriated until after lunch? That's the sort of thing mine would do, anyway. You're certainly going to need a little more time before you sign up for marathons, or even a 10K.

Lovely bright but coolish day today. LK is now at the cattery, enjoying the usual 5* treatment from all the staff. Now I'm trying to pack a suitcase for the weekend and fed up waiting for OH to bring me the clothes he wants to take so I'm filling the time while I wait doing this. :roll: . Hope all have a good weekend; I'll be back here on Tuesday. :sunglasses:
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Thu May 17, 2018 8:09 pm

have a super time Andere. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Fri May 18, 2018 12:11 pm

Have a lovely long weekend away Andere.Hope the weather cheers up for you.
maggieh

Postby maggieh » Fri May 18, 2018 12:23 pm

Good morning everyone.Funny weather here one minute sun is out,next its overcast.At least it is dry.

Sorry to read about your fall,Penny.Glad you can see the funny side.Did your hubby rush to pick you up. :roflmI.

Is anyone going to watch the Royal Wedding tomorrow?I will have to catch up with it when I get home Saturday evening.I can't see Logan sitting quiet all that time with nanny sitting there in the chair. :roflmao: :roflmao:

I am going to attempt drawing a big flower this afternoon,will sit for 2 hours with pencil in hand and concentrate.

Have a lovely afternoon and Dita get ready for the vistor that Penny is sending over to you. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby dita » Fri May 18, 2018 12:47 pm

Hi Penny and all, fine day for gardening, I have been out at the front trying to catch weeds before they get out of hand, while OH takes Dolly for a little walk, I find it gets harder to do now-a-days. Bit worried now that I will have not enough energy to satisfy the needs of my visitor later Maggieh, good luck with concentrating on your handiwork this afternoon. Have a great weekend Andere :) I am wondering how you are today Penny------no hangover I hope ??? Big hugs from Dolly and me and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Fri May 18, 2018 1:16 pm

Morning Dita and all, <nurse just been and very pleased with leg, but, still all bandaged up. She did say that she thinks after next friday I would be back to normal.?????? so, fingers crossed. Hope everyone is OK and enjoying good weather. Very sunny here but a little cold. Is it worth continuing the puzzles ? Just don.t want to waste anyone's time,. Don.t mind either way., About to have lunch, so be good and enjoy today. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Sat May 19, 2018 11:52 am

Morning Dita and all, super weather, just right for the wedding. Hope all goes well. Anyone going Nr, London?, Take care and have a good day. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat May 19, 2018 3:14 pm

Hi Penny and all, it sure is a lovely day, perfect for the wedding, sadly I never got an invite. Have a great weekend everyone xx
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes