Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:32 pm

Agree with both, lots of fruit seems to be tasteless these days. Wonder if the are forecefed to make them grow quicker. This year, have stopped buying apples, pears and plums. At present only having green grapes. Cheers Penny
Think about an apple peeler Dita, several on Amazon for sale same as mine. 8.99 free delivery. Mine is red. They work very well. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:20 pm

Silly, I know, but I never thought about Victoria plums being foreign. They always seem to me to be so quintessentially English! But, these certainly could be imported, no idea. I have had a couple of batches of superb Victorias during the past 2 weeks or so which were definitely labelled as English. :dunno:
Has anybody had any blackcurrants this year? I realised the other day that I haven't seen any at all.
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:45 pm

Thanks Penny I will have a look at it. At least 4 Victoria trees nearby and none been very fruitful this year. Not heard anything about Black Currants Andere xx
dita

Postby Penny » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:01 am

Morning Dita and all, hope everyone is keeping well and not bothered by this weather. Shame it might be wet for Bank Holiday. nothing planned. Off to Golf club for lunch as far as I know. Just finished ironing. Have a good day all ad take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:23 pm

Hi Penny and all, have you had Scampi for lunch today? Bit of Cod for me but :( Didn't realise it was nearly Bank Holiday this year is speeding by. Wish I'd known you were ironing I have to do mine this afternoon Penny . Big hugs from Dolly and me and take care all xx :grouphug:
dita

Postby maggieh » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:51 pm

Good afternoon everyone.Sorry I haven't posted for a while.Hope you are all fighting fit.Have you got lovely suntans to show off :mrgreen: I'm still white. :roflmao:

I am wishing that I never got windows 10 on my laptop.Still can't use a microphone on here as its a windows fault.Am having browser problems as well today.

I had a 30 day trial with Netflix last weekend guess what,can't use it on my smart tv in the bedroom.The tv in my living room has got a logo on the tv screen its there all the time in the back ground,so got to buy a new tv. :sad:

Noddy day again tomorrow,he is going to be told off by me for smoking in my living room when I have gone to bed.He doesn't smoke in his flat at home so why do it in mine. :tantrum2: I found a big dogend in a pot in my rubbish bin. :roll:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:02 pm

Welcome back Maggieh. Try collecting the ends, put them in a bag and put them in his pocket. Sounds as though we are all under some sort of strain. Had a very nice lunch at the Golf club, usual scampi. Looks miserable outside so I guess we are in for a wet Bank Holiday. How about we all seal up and re-appear next spring. Take care in the meantime. cheers Penny.
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:23 pm

I like Penny's suggestion re the fag ends. Go on, Maggie, do it! In all honesty, any friend who smoked in my house, having been asked not to, would find himself an ex-friend. It's unforgivable as you're asthmatic.

It's quite grey here, too, with rain forecast for tonight but at least there's a breeze blowing so the sheets might dry before it starts. OH has just presented me with a once-decent shirt all covered in grease stains from something he's doing in the garage. Out with the Stain Slayer and fingers crossed... Why can't they do the perishin' obvious and wear scruffy old clothes for mucky jobs instead of expecting miracles?
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:20 pm

Good to see you Maggieh sorry you got online problem also naughty Noddy ones too, however there is good advice already been given :) Have noticed how the nights are drawing in again seems a very short time since they were drawing out. Dolly wore me out a while ago she is a brilliant rugby player, think she's a budding England hero, or maybe Catalon Giants will be interested? Take care everyone x xx
dita

Postby Penny » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:20 am

Morning all. Very dull here and rain forecast. In spite of that, hope everyone is OK. Big hug for Dolly and soft ones for pussies. Take care all and drop a line when possible. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:18 pm

Hi Penny and all, Dull here too and getting darker, don't think we'll be footballing today. Just had some lovely pics of Annecy sent from son and family, they will be coming back to the UK in a couple of days, its gone quickly. Big hugs from Dolly and yours truly Penny, and take care all xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:32 pm

Good afternoon everyone.Its lovely and sunny here in Kent,nice breeze through the open windows.

Noddy has arrived and had his telling off.He said he can't remember smoking in my flat the past 2 weeks. :tantrum2: He only has 2 with him today so won't be able to do it tonight.I think its going to be a quiet visit. :mrgreen:

Hope you are all keeping well and smiling. :roflmao:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:44 pm

Great, now he can.t take the chance again maggieh. Hope all is well, just written half a page and it vanished. Trying to say I attempted to photograph a flying balloon early on but just as it was in line I discovered my battery was dead. Such a shame, it was very close and I could see a chappie in a shirt steering it. haven.t seen any overhead for a long time. Take care Dita, don.t let Dolly wear you out. Tell her I will be there shortly. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:30 am

Hi all from sunny Lincolnshire. The bath towels are on the line and I'm about to go and do some much needed housework. OH looking grumpy because I reminded him I'm not doing it alone! Too bad. At present, I have the whip hand because I can refuse to go back to Essex and assist with his clearing out if he doesn't co-operate. Blackmailer? Me? Nah - just a pragmatist :mrgreen: .

Hope Noddy has gone on his merry way by now and Maggie's home is all pristine and smoke free? Have a good day, all.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:37 am

Morning Dita and all. You are lucky to have control Andere. With my OH if it is not for him, about him or by him he is not in the slightest bit bothered what goes up or down. Lovely and sunny today so off for weekly shop. Not sure if son will make it Been Very busy of late. Trust Maggieh is sorted and hope your family are all safe and home Dita. Such a worry these days when going abroad. I hope everyone else is OK and looking forward to the weekend. Big hug for Dolly and soft hugs for pussies. Take care all. Cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes