Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby maggieh » Mon May 07, 2018 11:04 am

Good morning everyone.I haven't deserted you all,just been a bit tied up elsewhere,then too tired time I get back home.

I had a lovely meal friday evening but I jibbed at trying a oyster :roflmao: I live by the seaside and the walk to the restaurant was never ending.We had my daughter's dog with us he is a basset hound and he stopped at everything.Plus daughter had hurt her back that afternoon,Anyway got there and had our meal I had a crab salad.It was lovely the crab was lovely and fresh still in its shell.Then it was time to walk back that was even longer I was the only fit one. :mrgreen:
Got back to daughters then I got a taxi back to my place.Since Saturday morning daughter has been bedridden with a very bad back so Iv'e been there tending to her needs and Basil's.Only think is im not used to going up and down stairs it takes it out of me breathing wise.
So thats why I haven't been posting.I think I maybe there again today,but she has managed to get downstairs today.I have a awful job using the key to get in her front door so hope she gets to let me in.Instead of getting a nieghbour to help me.

Have a super day everyone in this lovely weather.
maggieh

Postby dita » Mon May 07, 2018 4:10 pm

Hi Penny and all, pleased you enjoyed your meal Maggieh, I used to enjoy crab but not had any for ages. I know what you mean about going up and down stairs Maggieh because I have stairs which are steep and I also have breathing problems. Its been very hot here and according to my family in your area its been even hotter. Hugs from Dolly and me xxxxxx
dita

Postby maggieh » Tue May 08, 2018 11:22 am

Good morning everyone.Another beautiful day here I will find out if it is hot when I pop out soon.

Just catching up on some chores that need doing.Drawing group in the morning we are going to draw something with stripes on.Will have ziggy zaggy vision after.

Nothing much to say today so all have a nice day.Hope you are all well.
maggieh

Postby dita » Tue May 08, 2018 11:27 am

Hi Penny and all, I'll put mi striped shirt on today Maggieh just for you :)
dita

Postby Penny » Tue May 08, 2018 12:43 pm

Hi Dita and all, such a lovely day. Just had a call from granddaughter, doing some exams this week. Daughter came early with present, reminded OH what day it is so he dashed off for card etc. men here pulling down the out building ready to erect new attachment tomorrow. Do hope widget is O>K> miss her remarks.Hope all are well, take care cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Wed May 09, 2018 11:17 am

Morning Dita and all, nice and sunny but a little windy. bricklayer came early and has started to build already. How did the stripey work go maggeih, Family all turned up for yesterday bringing loads of present so ended up having a fabulous time. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Wed May 09, 2018 12:55 pm

Hi Penny and all, so pleased you had a great birthday and your family spoilt you rotten Penny, hoping to get a bit of cake and a glass of Champ when I pop in to see you :) Hope also that the weather enables the builder to get your jobs completed quickly so you get back to peace quiet as soon as possible. I've been thinking about Maggieh and her stripey art work too, sure it will do her justice. Dolly has been enjoying herself in the garden the last few days, OH and me have also done a little sun bathing by taking our socks off and turning up our turn-ups :) Take care and hugs from Dolly & me xx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Wed May 09, 2018 5:56 pm

Hi, all. It's still warm and sunny here just not so hot as the last few days.
Glad you had a good birthday, Penny and I trust you saved some cake for me?! Not much to report from here as I'm having a quiet day. Think I'm incubating yet another bliddy cold (on top of my hay fever - great) so I'm flopped in my big chair with LK on my lap and doing nothing, very slowly.
I daresay Maggieh is having fun drawing zebras but, if you're short of models, LK has nice tabby stripes and loves to pose!
Andere Richtingen

Postby maggieh » Wed May 09, 2018 8:54 pm

Sorry I am late here.No stripes this week after all.When I walked in the door to group the table had big mushrooms set up for us to draw and a Artichoke.Didnt enjoy it much today.Got geared up for stripey drawings plus had a bad night lastnight sleep wise.Was still wide awake at 1.30am :roll:

Will be back tomorrow.

Happy belated birthday wishes Penny.Hope you had a lovely day.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Wed May 09, 2018 9:49 pm

maggieh. so sorry about the missing stripes.we were all looking forward to seeing what you had. never mind, try again. feel its getting colder tonight.sleep well all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby marieann » Thu May 10, 2018 5:25 am

Good morning.

Kyle Edmund beat Djokovic yesterday, dita, he played so well. Once the tennis is showing on BBC watch for Stephanos Tsitsipas he's 19, quiet and mature with a fabulous shot selection. I can't wait for you to see the young ones coming through now they have so much confidence, they're very good and their tennis is interesting not just standing on the baseline knocking backwards and forwards.

Is your daughter managing now maggie, it must have been a heavy weekend for you hope you've both recovered. :)

I hope everyone has a good day and that it rains where Andere is so she she can snuggle in while she's nursing her cold it's much cosier when it's miserable outside.
marieann

Postby Penny » Thu May 10, 2018 1:49 pm

morning Dita and all, Nice sunny day again but a little windy. Hope everyone is well and keeping free of hayfever OH usually gets it a bit later so have got the vaseline ready to paint the insides of his nose.. helps stop the powder going right to the top. Just had delivery from Sainsbury, must say it is a fantastic business, spot on time and very helpful fellows. Just goin a little cloudy now, do hope we get some decent weather for spring and summer. Can but hope. Take care all and have a good afternoon. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu May 10, 2018 2:04 pm

Hi Penny and all, it is still sunny here and although a little cooler it makes breathing easier which is a big help for getting around. You are similar to me with the 1.30am waking up situation Maggieh, sorry you missed the stripes. Would have loved to see Kyle beat Djoko yesterday Marieann , I am really looking forward to see the young talent coming through, we so need them, Andy looks a little doubtful at the moment his hip problem seems to be a longer job than he anticipated. Have a great day everyone--------it would have been my Mums birthday today xxx :grouphug:
dita

Postby Penny » Fri May 11, 2018 10:57 am

Morning Dita and all. Lovely sunny day but rather windy. Hope all are now OK and ready for a good weekend. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Fri May 11, 2018 1:13 pm

Hi Penny and all, sunny here too but there is a chilly wind--------good for getting the washing dry. Have a great day and take care of yourselves xx
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes