Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby dita » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:24 pm

Hi Penny and all, we are running out of seed too and due for a trip to re- stock,. Have been wondering about your family on holiday in Turkey and hope they have no problem coming back to the UK..?? I'm still struggling a bit health wise but not grumbling, there is many more far worse than me, I don't think my OH is too good either but as yet cannot quite figure it out. Big hugs from Dolly and me Penny :) and take care all xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:43 pm

Good afternoon everyone hope you are all on top of the world fighting fit. :mrgreen: I joined a group about Copd but so many have had their flu jabs and now having ill effects from it.Its putting me off of having mine,I need to fit it in around my little social life. :roflmao:

Off to my little drawing group in the morning.I have been having a little pratice at home.Tonight Im going to try and draw Mickey Mouse. :mrgreen:

I have been fed up staying in doors for pass couple of days,so today I walked to the chemist and dropped into see Janet for a couple of hours.Hope I didnt pick up their cold germs though.

Dita and Penny you are keeping the birds well fed mined they don't get to fat and can't take off.When I was walking this morning a little squirrel ran infront of me and went underneath a stationery car.First time Iv'e seen one round here.Don't know where it would be living as there's not many tree's around for it.
Have a lovely evening and feel better soon Dita.When is your granddaughter and daughter in law coming back Penny.?
maggieh

Postby Penny » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:12 pm

Hi all. Do hope you are on the mend Dita. Went to Costco for a few items then on to golf club for lunch. Went to sit beside the canal fora while. Very peaceful and sunny. Just got back for a cuppa. OH in the land of Nod. Not heared from Granddaughter as yet, I know messages have been put on my new handphone but no idea how to work these modern things. Must ring son this evening. Would love to see your Mickey Mouse.Anyone got a parking permit, how does one app!y?. Sky looking very odd now, think someone in for a storm. Take care all and have a good evening. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:01 am

Morning Dita and all. Hope everyone is fit and well today. Weather dry but iffy at present. Just put some lamb to roast so won't be doing much else today. OH in his usual chair. Been trying to get news re granddaughter in Turkey. Hope they are OK.. Hope you are feeling better Dita. Big hug for Dolly and soft ones for pusses. Hope you are well on the up vannin. Do take care folk. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:02 pm

Hi Penny and all, am coughing like a good-un today so trying to keep on top of it, I get troubles with my chest as it is as you know, I do not have a flu jab now and have not had so many problems as when I did?? Hope you enjoyed your drawing group again Maggieh, how did Micky Mouse turn out like??? I am wondering how Andere is doing, guess she's up to her neck in it today hope all goes well for them. Hope some news has turned up from Turkey today Penny, as far as these new hand phones are concerned I am useless, my mobile as old as me??? We are all creaking gates one way and another do take care of yourselves folks. Big hugs from Dolly and me Penny, we are thinking about you xxxxx
dita

Postby Penny » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:17 pm

Poor Dita what can I do. I shall have to hitch a ride and come and look after you. I mentioned before. if you have a Co-oP try some of their own cough mixture. very cheap and very good for these aggravating coughs. I kept on to my son about his permanent cough some time ago but he ignored me as expected so I tool a bottle with me one Thursday and insisted he drink some and take the bottle home, which he did. Even he had to admit his cough became virtually non existent after a few days. Worth a try. Just finished lunch, OH back in his chair. No word yet from son or family.Have to keep looking on the bright side or chuck myself in the river.
Do take care and keep warm. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:33 pm

Think it maybe Bells and its good Penny, we may have discussed it a long while ago. I still take it too, but we have no Co-op and get it elsewhere.
dita

Postby maggieh » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:07 pm

Good evening I did a biggish post earlier and guess what :tantrum2: I lost it. :roflmao: So hope you are all having a lovely evening I will come back tomorrow. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:42 pm

Welcome to the club. Sorry Dita, have not touched a drop since I stopped making Saki some few years ago. See you have passed your cough on to Mrs. May. Wish I lived nearer would pass on a bottle from the Co.op. Take care and Cheers, enjoy your Bells. Making my mouth water. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:41 am

:grouphug: Hi Penny and all. Cannot stop just now but Penny----I was talking about the BELLS who make Cough Mixture :) not the other stuff which I loathe. Will be back later to give you a bit of advice about your addiction :) :) :grouphug:
http://www.bells-healthcare.com/coughs/ ... gh-linctus
dita

Postby maggieh » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:48 pm

Good afternoon everyone.Its a nice afternoon here weather wise nice bit of sunshine after the downpour this morning.Noddy left at 9.25 this morning on his merry way to a couple of cafes where he reads the paper and has a cup of tea.Then he goes back to his flat around 3ish and sits and watches tv till its bedtime for him.He did nod here yesterday as normal. :roflmao:

I am on some tablets that make me feel tired and I have to take 6 a day.I didnt sleep to well lastnight either I had a wheezy throat.So today I am drinking lemon juice in water ready for tonights sleep time. :roflmao: I am having my Flu jab at Boots the chemist tomorrow morning save going to the drs.

My drawing group went better yesterday had to draw something like a baby spring greens.Going to watch youtube soon and watch them draw then try and copy it. :roll:

Hope your cough goes soon Dita,keep taking the bells medicine.I know its not Whiskey.lol.Hope you keep well too Penny.Have a super afternoon.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:51 pm

Hi Dita and all. Hope everyone is on top form today. Went to Sainsbury's for weekly. Son at meeting and abit low. His wife and daughter don.t come home from Turkey until next Monday so he is working all the time to fill the gap. Called at Costco but so busy left it until another day. Chappie didn't phone today. Rain must be on the way. Put his loaf in to bake anyway so fingers crossed. Can I send this. One to you for a nod Maggieh. He will need more than a couple of hours though. Do hope you are feeling better Dita. Was tempted to buy Bells this morning but ended up with large bottle of gingerbeer. OH drank some to. Hope Andere is back and settled now. Take care all and enjoy this evening. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:09 pm

Hi Penny and all, does Bells go well with ginger beer :) will have to have a go ?? Sons family are having a nice long break Penny, at least all the airport troubles will hopefully got sorted. Ha ha, our gardener has been and cut our grass this morning, he wears this floppy old hat and waggles around due to his back trouble etc. + his age which is more to the truth, you do not have this with your fit short shorts young man do You???? Pleased you are getting enthusiastic about your drawing Maggieh, you will have to do one of Noddy and lets have a look at him. I am still taking the cough stuff, it tastes nicer than whisky :) Big hugs from Dolly and me Penny, and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:41 pm

Sorry I got the Bells mixed. Think I would prefer my version. Do hope you are feeling a bit better. OH in such a mood today , no idea why but I know what I would like to do.grrrrrrr. Have to ring Mrs May and ask what she takes for her cough. Whatever, it must be good she is winning all her battles. Take care and big hugs all round. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:32 pm

Hi Penny, hope the atmosphere is a bit less chilling, I know just what you mean Grr! :tantrum2: ? - What a hard speech for Mrs May yesterday and now all the hype attached to it especially the papers and TV. I think her a brave gutty lady who is doing a great job. Please look after yourself Penny xx :grouphug:
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes