Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby dita » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:58 am

Hi everyone, I am having problems too but I think its my computer, not much going on here------sounds like all of us got problems one way or another ????
Take care of yourselves anyway. Hugs Dolly and me xxxxx
dita

Postby Penny » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:23 pm

Morning all, seems we all have the same prob. Just posting to friend in USA and it vanished. He is having the same problem. The picture of himself is now just a blur. I hope all are keeping well Delighted with my blood check and looking forward to a good week. Take care all. Love to little ones. cheers Penny :bighugs: :bighugs: :bighugs:
Penny

Postby maggieh » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:10 pm

Good afternoon from sunny,dull,windy Kent.Its not cold yet though.No outing for me today to see little Logan.He went out with his mummy and daddy.They were going across to France for the day,but there was big trouble at the docks so they went somewhere else instead.

I am trying to put a new battery in a phone,took me ages to get the back off first.Now I have to unscrew something to get old battery out before new one goes in.

Am looking forward to dancing tonight,one couple will be leaving tomorrow.I have no favourite yet.

All have a nice evening and keep well. :bighugs: :bighugs:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:04 pm

Hope you managed the battery bit by now , must be all ready for Strictly. I expect Logan enjoyed an afternoon with his mum and dad, sorry you missed him. Just had chappie to clean up the lawns etc. Weather been dry but rather cool and that wind still strong. Off to get tea so that we are ready for tonight. Take care all and hugs for all little ones.
Penny

Postby Penny » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:59 am

Morning all, playing hide and seek again. Awoke to a normal day then very sunn and just had a torrential downpour. Sky now glum. Having watched Strictly, have decided no more. Such a load of chatter and background noise. That is it. Have a lovely day all and please do take care. Hugs to all little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:25 pm

Good afternoon,I have been to my sister's for a hour earlier.Went to the chemist which is near her,it was really busy in there.I waited 30 mins for my prescription to be made up,then one inhaler to be picked up another day as they have no more in.

Not bad weather today at least its dry.Needs to get all the rain out the way before Friday.

The dancing was good on Saturday,but a bit drawn out,as there are so many of them at the moment.Can you not turn the sound down on your tv Penny :roflmao: It does get noisy with the music playing,just take charge of the remote on Saturdays.

Have a nice evening everyone. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:49 pm

maggieh, you are funny. take control with OH sitting next to me with both controls in his hand. ha ha. Seriously so much unnecessary stuff in Strictly. Why do we want all that rubbish when they practice. We only want the dancing, Anyway no more for me. Hope you have a good week. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:26 am

Morning all, hope all is well. Weather mixed but at present a little sun. Just preparing my own cheesecake. delicious and simple which is what I like. Then, out for lunch. Take care all . Hugs for all little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:30 pm

Hi, all. I thought I should look in and say hello as I've not been here for a few days. Sadly, there isn't much to say as the last 10 days or so have been a complete washout. It rarely stops raining, there seems to be no daylight and I think SAD is setting in already. Time I dug my special light out of the cupboard and started using it, I think. :sad:

There really isn't much to report; I've not been further than the local shops for days until this morning when I made it as far as Lincoln for some essential odds and ends plus a coffee and gossip session with a good friend. Then I got home and realised I'd forgotten to buy bread flour so it'll be shop rolls tomorrow! Penny, you make me feel inadequate! I've never in my life made a cheesecake - although I am looking forward to eating one of the Belgian chocolate ones I got from Lidl, after my dinner tonight . Hope you enjoy yours. :mrgreen:
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:20 pm

Hi Andere, Sounds like you have had a bad week. Had the odd occasional shower, very heavy but not lasting at all. Out for lunch today which ended with Knickerbockerglory. delicious. Could eat them every day. My cheesecake is very simple and delicious. Will put recipe on for you so you can have a go/ no cooking involved. I do hope everyone is O.K. So much flooding in places. Big hugs for little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby twin1947 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:03 am

Goodmorning All.

Well after all the rain lastnight we have a beautiful sunny day,although its a bit nippy but a nice day to get the washing out on the line.
Just hope the weather improves soon as not sure what clothes to pack,thinking on taking my welly boots as maybe rather muddy underfoot at campsite.
Nothing much to write about ,hope everyone is in good health and not suffering floods etc.
twin1947

Postby Penny » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:39 am

Hi twin, pack plenty of woolies. Going to get colder. Have a good time, lucky you. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:40 am

Hi everyone, at last its dry outside------wow! we have certainly had our share of rain lately, anyway the sky is blue the sun is out so -fingers crossed. Sorry to hear your time away was a washout Andere, hope your sad light does its job, I too have one and use it when I remember to. Think it may be a good idea to pack your wellies Twin----just in case?. Hi Penny, just wish I could manage my appetite like you do yours, I feel pretty envious? (: Anyway Take Care of yourselves Hugs from Dolly and I xxx
dita

Postby maggieh » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:23 pm

Good morning.Its not a bad day weather wise here today.Its quite warm outside.Went to the local shop had a laugh there as I nearly collided with a shelf filler.Then blow me down I nearly toppled getting something from the bottom shelf.Then got in the queue and remembered the bread that I needed.

This morning has whizzed by as I have been busy washing and drying clothes to pack tomorrow.This afternoon is Noddy time,could of done without his smiling face today. :doh:

While I am away at the weekend Logan is coming to the holiday site for 2 nights and he wants to share the bedroom with me as it has 2 beds.Well I keep laughing to myself as he will be non stop chat from time he goes to sleep to waking up in the morning. :roflmao: He will want to unpack his clothes into the wardrobe,he will be so excited.Oh to be young again. :mrgreen:

Maybe able to pop in while away as I am taking my tablet with me.All take care.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:37 pm

Lucky you maggieh, sounds like a good break. Where are you going and for how long. I expect Logan will keep you busy but make sue you get some rest too. Hope everyone is O>K> weather quite dull and rain forecast later. Must say it is colder, even O>H> said I was to put my cardigan on. Hope Twin has remembered to pack woolies. Had some super pics. of granddaughter, she is on half term and doing a travel with about eight others. Looks grand. She certainly is enjoying Sidney. She is due home in January but I said, I would not be amazed if she decided to stay there. Don't make Noddy comfortable and he might leave early. Grandson back to Uni , son away again so very quite here. Take care
cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes