Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby dita » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:36 pm

Hi Penny and all, funny day dry one minute then wet the next, now the weather is getting cooler it is more stews, casseroles with my own specially made dumplings to replace the salad and chips enjoyed through the summer, that's what we have had today. That's about as exciting as it gets today, OH is upstairs now doing whatever he does----on snoring noises is heard occasionally ?? :) Dolly is curled up on my knee trying to get me stroke her tummy and this prevents me doing anything else-- My mum used to say she couldn't call her soul her own----I know why now. Anyway big hugs from us both Penny :) , and take care all xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:35 pm

Good afternoon everyone.It is lovely and warm outside.I just took some rubbish downstairs while the bins have been emptied today.I do wonder what some peoples homes are like here,the cupboard place is the pits there.There is a stinky rubbish bin over there with thousands of flies.No wonder it didnt get emptied today.I came straight back in and washed my hands.

Nothing exciting happened here today.Did go to town and pay my deposit for my drawing group in a fortnights time.She said its a mixed group with children,young people.I would rather it was just people of my age group. :roll:

I am off to see the little school boy tomorrow.I normally take him a kindle egg on Saturdays,but last week he said Nanny I don't want anymore kindle eggs,I want polo mints like you give Callum,lol.

Have a lovely evening everyone and I will pop back tomorrow eve at some point. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:34 pm

Hi maggieh, leased all going well. Delighted re Polo. My two and grandchildren have only ever had them. No sweets whatever. Do hope you enjoy the drawing class. Wish I could join you. Years ago I mentioned I would like to paint and right away my son bought the easel and a box of paints which I have never opened. Would be great to make use of now. Just had a lot of rain but other than that, very quiet here. Take care and have a good weekend. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:07 pm

Morning Dita and all. Rather dull but dry. Hope everyone s well and ready for the weekend. OH is complaining about sore feet. My guess it's Arthritis. Doesn.t affect his sitting position. Cheeky me. Have a good day all and a laugh if and when possible. Best health cure I know. Big hugs for Dolly and soft ones for pussies. Hope you are feeling stronger Dita and less frustrated ANDERE. Catch you later. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:16 pm

:roflmao: :roflmao: :hide:
(Quote Penny) :roflmao: Doesn.t affect his sitting position :banana:
:sunglasses: Have you seen the new sport Penny ---"Big Toe Wrestling"------One can do that sitting so should suit your OH :lol: I do hope your aches and pains are easier, mine are the same so like you I just try to forget them :sad: Been busy cleaning this morning so hopefully will now have an easy weekend, got a Lasagne for lunch tomorrow for a change, it is also my sons BD and I will probably spend a while chatting to my lovely family far away in Kent, depends what they are doing to celebrate :thinking: Dolly and me send big hug over your way Penny :bighugs: and take care all xx
dita

Postby dita » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:38 pm

Did anyone see the once called ------Cat Stevens on tv news this morning?? he changed his name and religion and for years was almost unheard of, I adored his gentle voice and his lovely songs. He is back and I am just plugging him Yippee. :)
dita

Postby Penny » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:41 pm

With OH holding the plug, missed it Dita. Must keep an eye open, I too loved him. cheers Penny (having probs with this thing today so bear with me )
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:50 pm

His name is Yusuf Mustafa ????? or something he now supports grey hair and a beard and looks his age bless him, he has a new Album out lots of old stuff but new songs as well. The interview made me cry and OH thought I'd lost it :) --------Well I Have xxxx Take Care
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:59 pm

Yusuf Islam. I'll be interested to hear what he sounds like now. I was never a great fan but my little sister had a wild crush on him in her early teens :)

Greetings to all from the grot-pile. OH making some progress but I still despair of getting everything finished on time. The weather is strange and changeable so I don't think I'm missing too much being stuck here with all this kit. I am running out of places to stack packed boxes and cases where we won't fall over them and, wouldn't you know it, as soon as some piece of kitchen equipment is safely boxed and stuck down, I find a need for it!
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:57 pm

Hi Andere bless you, think you are coping pretty well considering what is ahead. My OH is a horder and takes over every empty place in the house. I keep threatening to put the tent up and move in the garden, it is getting a bit too near winter so thats what is stopping me :) Take care Andere xx
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:38 am

Morning Dita and all. Nice and sunny, no wind but clouds in distance look very heavy. Roast lamb today apart from that nothing planned. Hugs for Dolly and soft ones for pussies. How is Trixie I wonder.?. Take care all and have a lazy weekend all. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:31 pm

Hi Penny and all, we keep having heavy rain then sun, getting the washing dry could take quite a while--but it will be rinsed well :) It is my sons birthday today, we have just been having a chat about his arrival at !.45pm when I was going to eat the hospital lunch, my GP had popped in to see how I was, I stood up and my waters broke all over his trousers :) Doc Ian Emmerson he was called and the best Doc in the world . Those were the days when we felt cared for and we were. Better go before I upset anyone ?? Enjoy you Lamb Penny, we had Pork today, I have just had a carrier of Russet Apples brought me does anyone want them I have plenty. Dolly sends you a big hug and looks forward to seeing you Penny, and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:36 pm

Hi Dita, had a chuckle re birth of your son. Hope he has a lovely day. Lucky you didn't. call him. Wetpants. Had a Email to day from our friends in USA. The were very lucky and missed most of the storm. Seems expecting another one soon. Did you watch formula 1. Very good indeed. Kept Waiting for Vettell to show his disappointment but he didn't.t turn up after the race. Now take care and no more water bursts. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:24 pm

Pleased your friends avoided the worst of the devastating weather Penny its going to take years to replace the damage. Was pleased Hamilton won, hee hee. Son says he's had a chilled day, Granddaughter wants information about the Anglo-Saxon for her home work so I put her on to OH, Take care dear Penny, Dolly and me : ) x
dita

Postby dita » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:44 pm

Hi Penny and all, quite a nice day, clouds a bit threatening now and again,-----do I put washing out ?????? Been having a bit of a clean out so having quick lunch. Hope all is well Penny, hugs from Dolly and take care all xx
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes