Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:21 pm

Hi Dita and all, seems to have got lost again. Posted early just to say, weather mild and sunny but lots of clouds gathering. In case I forget again Carol, remember to pick up the acorns ready for the moths. I keep trying to get out and pick some but instead the squirrels have been hoarding them somewhere about. Looks like I will have to find a hoard of theirs, I still have last years in place so wont be too bad if I cant manage any more. Do hope everyone is O>K> an enjoying the new week. Any news of Trixie yet. Big hug for Dolly and soft ones for pussies. Hope you are getting plenty of rest and no aggravation Andere.
Feel like I've been running up and down a mountain today. My legs and back are sheer hell. :tantrum2: Wish we could have a good downpour and then perhaps I would be easier. Do hope all are well and ready to enjoy this week, take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:41 pm

Not to worry Penny, keep smiling and take care xx
dita

Postby Penny » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:13 am

Morning Dita and all. Lovely and sunny. Hope all have the same. Anyone heard of the all day stories by writer of Harry Potter. About a year or more the writer advertised a whole day film in London which had to be book in advance. My son bought tickets well over a year ago and on Sunday he and family went toLondon to see same. There was a film in the morning then everyone went for lunch, family had a Chinese meal in China Town then in the afternoon they went for the second film. Sent me pics from China Town and they all looked very happy. Won.t know what the stories were untill we meet up and natter. Wondered if anyone else had pre booked so far in advance. Never heard of such before. Big hug for Dolly and soft ones for pussies. Hope all are keeping fit and well. Take care. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:38 pm

Hi Penny and all, that is news to me Penny, sounds good though, did enjoy her Strike "The Silkworm at the weekend. Must admit I haven't really followed Harry Potter. Tried to have an easy day but that has turned out to be anything --but--. Dolly is fretting for a game, do notice OH is deaf again ??
Hope your aches easier Penny big hug from doggie and me, also take care all xx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:11 pm

I do remember hearing about this but didn't take much notice as I'm not especially a fan of HP. Certainly not sufficiently to spend a whole day on my bum in the dark! However I hope Penny's fan-family enjoyed the experience.
Progress is being made here and I'm beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel (hope it's not an approaching train!). Tomorrow, I shall pack my breadmaker because I've run out of yeast. You should have seen OH's face when I told him he'd be be on shop bread from Friday onwards. Too bad!
Our last night in this house will be Weds next week, after that, we're away for a long weekend then staying in a hotel up the road for 6 nights while we do the last of the work. Then home ... :lol: yippee!
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:50 pm

So pleased it is almost over for you Andere. Have a super break after and enjoy yourself. Sorry to be late, this thing has been off line until 9.30. no idea why. Am totally browned off for some reason. Hope all are well and not off line. Brake care. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:46 pm

Hi Penny and all, its warmer today, been to the bank called at Asda on way back, was out 1hr 15mins only. Gonna have a salad and chicken lunch, take doggie out later, such excitement------ shouldn't be so pessimistic because what is going on at the moment in Mexico ?????? Bet you are looking forward to settling down Andere, not long now :) Hope internet improved for you today Penny, Hugs from Dolly and me, and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:00 pm

Hi Dita and all. Just back from physio visit. Gave me some treatment and rebooked for October. Said weather was not helping and asked if I had heat lamp. Fortunate, have a large hospital one which the physio managed to get for me years ago when I dislodged my back. Good job I kept it as I understand modern ones are small. Hope you had a good shop...just doing lunch. Mince meat pie. Catch you later, big hug for Dolly. Soft ones for pussies. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:52 pm

I just done a long post and lost it all :tantrum2:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:55 pm

It happens, you have my sympathy. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:34 pm

Was wondering if you had an appointment during this week Penny, good you have hung on to the lamp. Sounds like Maggieh has caught the connection bug too? .look after yourself Penny, and take care all xx
dita

Postby dita » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:30 pm

Hi Penny and all, think all have got the non internet bug apart from Laurie :) Are you having a shop and catchup with your son today Penny? It is a bit drizzly here and no sign of the sun, come to think of it its a bit like it in here too :( Off to check how the lunch is doing. BBig hugs from Dolly and me, and take care all xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:24 pm

Good afternoon everyone.It is a bright sunny day here for a change although its a bit blowy.

Have any of you had your flu jabs yet?I am going for mine on the 30th September its a walk in surgery that day. :roll: Then finish up with a sore arm for a day or two.

Noddy came yesterday his normal chatty self,ate his sarnie,went out for ciggy,came back in with all ciggy fumes on his clothes.Sat down and went to sleep for a good hour :roflmao: He likes coming here so there is no way I can tell him not to come round anymore.

I went to Logan's school with him on Tuesday he loves going to school.When he came out of school he said to his mummy,where's nanny I didnt say goodbye to her.So we did a voice chat on facebook that was lovely.I didnt have a microphone for that and could talk to Logan :mrgreen:

Have a lovely afternoon.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:56 pm

Hi Dita and all, sounds like you really are enjoying your time as grandma most of us do.. Such happy time never to be repeated. Signed on earlier only to be told No Internet connection. Had a call from son early Dita, too busy at present said he will pop over for the weekend chat. Had an early call today Dita, young chappie coming at 4 p. m. so had to dash a loaf in oven before we went shopping just waiting for it to finish. Son a bit on edge as daughter and wife going to Turkey next week for ten days. Seems granddaughter booked for herself on an offer by some firm and I happened to say I was a bit nervous for her on her own she is such a lovely girl ( should say young woman) so thought about it an got her to cancel whilst he booked at some 5 star hotel for her and her mother. That way she will be able to do everything on the premises without the worry of getting lost etc. Nearly said, wish you had booked for me too but of course kept quiet. Had lovely lunch today, brought back a Chinese meal and just finished. Waiting for bread. O'H' in his usual seat. Having eaten a large lunch. Forgot to mention Dita,when I fell I actually broke my nose across the bridge, nothing can be done so I just have to be careful.When son rang today, he asked hubby How is Panda Face.??? I ask you, one day I will get my own back. ha ha.
Big hug for Dolly and soft ones for pussies. Bet puss is pining for Andere. Any news re Trixie. Take care all and look out for young chappie Dita, if it starts to rain he wont be coming. So fingers crossed. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:15 pm

Hi Penny and all, I would feel the same as you regarding Turkey, sorry to hear about your snozzel but love sons humour Penny. As you mentioned its lovely the way Maggieh talks about her relationship with Logan, she is very lucky to live not too far away. No chance of a visit from our young friend its been raining on and off all day. Big hugs from Dolly and me and take care all xx
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes