Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby maggieh » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:39 pm

Good afternoon from a murky looking Kent.It is quite damp underfoot and chilly.I will be out there soon walking to my daughter's for a chinese meal.Then home in a taxi around 9ish.

Had a lovely 2 hours with Logan yesterday.I had a little elf sitting by the fireplace.He said Father Xmas took his elf away on christmas eve when he left the pressies. :roflmao:

Glad you had a good time at your son's Penny.I had a nice time at my daughters although she was suffering from too much red wine night before. :doh:

Hope Dita enjoyed herself and is feeling better.

Happy New Year to everyone.Cheers to 2019. :prost: :clapper:
maggieh

Postby Andere Richtingen » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:24 pm

Just checking in. Hi, everybody. Nothing much to report except gloomy grey weather. I really, really loathe this time of year and long for it to be over so I'm not posting much as I don't want to depress anyone else. I'll be fine in a day or two when everything's returned to normal....

Dinner's in the slow cooker, LK is in her igloo ; OH is half asleep at his desk. I'm tempted to go and open a nice bottle of red and drink it all!

Happy new year, all. Here's to better things for everyone in 2019. :prost:
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:21 pm

Hi everyone, just had to pop in and wish you all A Happy New Year. Love to hear you telling us about young Logans antics Maggieh, sounds as if he has kept you going that is for sure. Enjoy your Chinese. Hi Andere you sound a bit like me at the moment------not going on about my moans and groans-think I'll survive a bit longer yet, its my hubby I'm worried about as well. Like LK, Dolly is curled up at my feet-they are very me me me individuals aren't they? Hi dear Penny, pleased you enjoyed being with your son who treated you for your Xmas lunch, I treated my son and family to theirs but it was from a-far. :( Unfortunately I cannot eat very much at the moment which is a bit hard to do at Christmas :( Dolly and myself wish everyone all the best for 2019, please take care of yourselves xxxxxxxxx
dita

Postby twin1947 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:05 pm

Good eveing all,
I arrived home this afternoon as stayed overnight at my daughters place lastnight as we met up with youngest son and the grandsons who were very pleased to see nanny,we exchanged presents and had a nice dinner in a pub in a place called Ashdene in Surry.
Hope everyone has a Happy New Year i willl probaly be in my bed when the new year appears. :dancing: :dancing:
twin1947

Postby Penny » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:44 am

Morning all, Happy New Year. Lovely and sunny so far, fingers crossed. Having a quiet day to start the year.Hope everyone is sober after celebrating,??????? Do have a good day and take care. Big hug for little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby twin1947 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:40 pm

Good morning All,
I was in the land of nod at midnight,so no celebrations for me.
We are going out for dinner at a local pub with OH sisters and Margaret is coming too.
Hope everyone has a good New years day,tomorow is my oldest sons birthday so that was a good new year 46 years ago. :lol:
twin1947

Postby Penny » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:02 pm

Have a super time twin. Certainly a lovely way to start a New Year with the birth of a son. What a lovely memory to wake up to. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:10 pm

Good morning.Been to the shop a while ago I had a stonking headache while at my daughter's last night and brought it home with me.I didn't have any tablets to take but luckily had a headache stick so I used that.Woke up to a clear at last.No wines etc for me either.Was fast asleep when the old and new year went and came.

Nice and fresh outside until I left this building and a man was in the porch smoking a ciggy,yuck. :roll:

I will also be glad when the days are back to normal Andere.Horrible losing track of days etc.

All have a lovely day on the first day of new year.All keep well.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:18 pm

Sorry for anyone with a bad start, try this, might help.......

It's easy to be miserable,
Just glare and pull a face.
Find fault with each and everyone,
Let tempers set the pace.

It's hard work being cheerful.
Takes a lot of effort.
To smile all day and keep the peace.
When of humour there is nought.

So from today, keep up that smile.
Send gloom and doom a-packing.
Try to bring some sunshine.
To where its sadly lacking.

It's well worth it...cheers Penny :please:
Penny

Postby Penny » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:46 am

Morning all,Hope all are well, weather not too bad, popping out for lunch today. Take care all and have a good day. Big hugs for all little ones. cheers Penny.
Penny

Postby maggieh » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:54 pm

Good afternoon everyone.Had a nice start to my day.Daughter in law messaged me at 8.30 to see if I could have Logan.I was still laying in bed.So I shot up and got ready and at 9am he arrived.He was so sad looking instead of cheery chatter.He was having his mate round to play at 1.30.But there was a chance it might not happen so he was sad.
Sharon's father had a bad nosebleed so she took him to the hostipal.But with the waiting at A/E it had stopped by the time he saw the dr.

So Logan is now home playing with his mate.

Hope you enjoyed your lunch out today Penny.I had scampi and chips in a bucket yesterday that was lovely.I have eaten out twice this week so got to fend for myself this evening. :roflmao:

Making the most of this afternoon as Noddy here tomorrow. :doh:
Enjoy your afternoon.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:43 pm

Great you had extra time with Logan. Sorry about the nosebleed seems to be going round as hubby had one a couple of days ago and mine started yesterday but only slight.had a super lunch today.But made my mouth water when you mentioned prawns. Not very nice weather here and rather cold. Enjoy your rest without you know who as you will have his company tomorrow. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:49 pm

Hope you all had a great New Year, I will not be too loud incase there is any hangovers still endured :) Pleased you have enjoyed the company of little Logan also your meals out of late, Maggieh and I see Penny is on form again after all her connection problems which is good news. I have just been watching a film based on Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte made in 2011-----nothing like the original but OH snoring away so it gave me a little relaxing entertainment. Good see you Twin1947 you had an important BD to celebrate too at New Year. Big hugs from Dolly Penny and take care everyone xx
dita

Postby Penny » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:19 pm

Morning all, hope everyone is bearing up. Very cold her and rather dull. Nothing planned today, will look up some puzzles to see if anyone is interested yet. Give big hug to Dolly and little ones. Expect there will be fire-watching today. Take care all and keep warm. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:44 pm

Good afternoon everyone.Rather chilly here but its bright.Nothing exciting happened since yesterday.
Noddy will be here sometime this afternoon from 1pm onwards.I told him last week I am changing visits to fortnightly.No point every week he only falls asleep or goes outside for a ciggy and comes back in heaving of ciggy smoke. :tantrum2:

Up early in the morning as I am having Logan again as Sharon has to go to work bathing elderly people for a couple of hours.

Have a lovely afternoon all.Was nice to hear from you Dita.Enjoy your films. :mrgreen:
maggieh

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes