Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita

Postby Penny » Tue May 21, 2013 3:01 pm

All o.k.Dita. She doesn't want to see me again until November. This happens everytime, can't help the fear tho'. Went to follow on with lunch at the club but due to a long line of traffic could not get in. Realised it must be a funeral so pleased I did not get in. Had a nice lunch at a place called Wolverton Mill. On the way back hubby said as we are round this way might as well drop in on Mr. ??? Turned out it was a big IKA place. Place full, nice cars. I bet he has something in mind.?? Got back to the village only to discover another funeral taking place. I m going to bed a bury muself until August. Only joking. But, makes one think. Give doggie a big kiss for me. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Wed May 22, 2013 10:43 am

Hi Penny, doggie at vets, she is probably fast asleep by now having teeth pulled, I shall be like a cat on hot bricks for the next couple of hours. 2 of my close friends hubby's have really serious health problems, and last night another friend had just come out of hospital after a heart attack, like you said it certainly makes one think. I didn't realise there was so much difference between a 5 door and 3 door car, he got a 3 door, and that's unusual for me getting in and out of, I find it rather big and not as easy. Did he get enthusiastic and suggest a new one yet?. Very quiet here, it is surprising how unsettling it is without mi little mate. Take care Penny, you'll not have to bother about dentist today :)
Hope you all ok out there.
dita

Postby Penny » Wed May 22, 2013 11:39 am

Hi Dita and all, poor little chap, I feel for him. Fingers crossed all goes well. Seems to be a spate of bad news lately. Just been doing a l lot of cleaning, shattered now. Hopefully will have a rest this p.m. as I am going to the theatre tonight, Evita, and don't want to fall asleep. Do hope your friends get on o.k. Hubby talking to neighbour this a.m. her hubby has been bedridden for about 6 years now. She needs a rest. As I said, bad news seems to prevail this May. Fingers crossed for June. Take care and give doggie a special hug from me when he is home. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu May 23, 2013 11:33 am

Hi Penny and all. Doggie (girl) is ok but feeling sorry for herself today, here I am armed with antibiotics, and painkillers struggling to get them down, succeeding but getting resistance cos mouth sore after losing several teeth. Hope you enjoyed Evita, great music. Sun shining here, may try and get a bit of gardening done with a bit of luck. Cuddling little dog most important though today. Thanks for the hug she says. Take Care of yourself, and save me a bit of whatever you are baking today :)
dita

Postby Penny » Thu May 23, 2013 5:43 pm

Hi Dita,and all. Nothing special today except had lunch with son and then did weekly shop at Sainsbury. Do hope doggie is feeling a little better, give him a hig again from me. Loved Evita but so loud, so much banging on drums. Brilliant stage equipment. Hubby and grandson have birthday on Saturday so my DIL drove back with me to collected their present for little one. A full size goal post would you believe. They had ordered it and had it delivered here. The trouble we had getting it in her 4 x 4. She went off slowly with half of it sticking out of the rear window. Son said today, if they had collected it during the day the little one would have seen it. Still, all went well and they managed to hide it in a garage. Had to laugh. Take care all and have a good evening. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Fri May 24, 2013 10:54 am

Hi Penny, Doggie is fine, almost back to her demanding, playful self. Blimey, a Goalpost, that was a task and a half. Hope Hubby and Grandson have a great birthday tomorrow, also hope weather good enough for them to have a kick about. You included :) The wind is howling, gales 60 miles per hour at the moment, that will mean problems on the Humber Bridge. I have found too that visiting theatre or cinema these days is very hard on the ears, my friend and I went to London a few years ago, saw We Will Rock You, and Mamma Mia, wonderful shows but so loud. Could it be you are preparing for a party tomorrow, save me a bit of cake please. Take care Penny, and anyone else out there.
dita

Postby Penny » Fri May 24, 2013 11:34 am

Beat me again Dita, Nothing planned today, cold, wet and miserable. Him indoors still on his computer. Nothing for birthday lads either. Son and family are going to their van down in Dorset and hope to take their boat. They will have a week waterskiing which they all love. So pleased doggie is getting back to normal.
Hope you are enjoying your new car. Daughter must been enjoying hers, we don't see her at all now, altho' must say her job keeps her out at all hours. Take care all and have a good weekend. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat May 25, 2013 1:03 pm

Hi Penny, Happy birthday to the boys. Its sunny but still cold, opened windows, now shut them again. I've only been out to Tesco & vets in new car yet, but you never know maybe this weekend!. I may turn up at your place for a game of football. Not heard from Tony, I shall have to send him a text, he is maybe having a life at sea by now, snoring as rocking of the boat keeps lulling him to sleep. Doggie has fully recovered and ready for walkies today, not stopped her eating treats. Just going to transform lamb mince into a meal for tomorrow, such excitement eh! Have a good weekend Penny, take care :) also anyone else around.
dita

Postby Penny » Sat May 25, 2013 2:04 pm

Hi Dita and anyone looking in, Hubby pleased today, had a satnav from daughter so been playing with it all morning. son gave him choice so he bought pyjamas , slippers etc. Daughter came with her two foster children, how can anyone ill treat such little ones I will never know. Still, they were very happy this morning, I had bought a boomerang and we had fun on the lawn until they went, daughter taking them to the playing fields to throw the boomerang and then swimming, so they have settled in very nicely. Off to my son's place this evening for a tea-party for grandson, having a chinese take away, grandson is in Nottingham forest all day with one of these ball paint guns. About 18 of them playing, under supervision of course. Things they get up to these days. Sun shining but still rather cold. Delighted doggie is back to normal. Take care, cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun May 26, 2013 12:48 pm

Hi Penny, & all. Hope you enjoyed the chinese last night, I love sweet & sour. Its a beautiful day today here, I've been cooking Cumberland pies for our meal today & for freezer, been mashing potato like theres no tomorrow. I'm sure I saw a boomerang whizzing past today, they do travel well don't they? Hope to have an hour in the garden, need to use a bit of pressure in a certain direction to get a bit of help. Guess we'll be watching F1 highlights later so I'd better grab him before then. Hope you are ok Penny :) and all.
dita

Postby Penny » Sun May 26, 2013 1:25 pm

Had a wonderful tea party at son's, chinese meal was super. Came home about 10.45 p.m. and he asked for his usual glass of milk and chunk of chocolate. Pity I didn't say no, he took a bite and broke the front tooth off his small dental plate. I didn't laugh. Pity really,. he only has a small plate with three teeth on and it had to be the front one that came off. Having a quiet day today and will be watching F1 this p.m. Hubby will be joining you for cumberland pie. He is sitting a his computer as usual at the moment, so obviously not planning to do anything this p.m. Take care and give doggie a hug from me. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun May 26, 2013 8:00 pm

Hi Penny, bloomin teeth, they are more trouble than they are worth, would be funny if we did'nt have any false ones to replace our own, we would all have gummy smiles or worse with just the odd tooth here and there. Cumberland pie was good, have put one in the freezer for Hubby. Managed to do a bit in the garden at the odd times I was not ball throwing. Also watched F1 it was not so boring today as plenty of action and close call. Gonna send a few family e/mails then watch a bit of tele if there is anything worth watching. Do hope the weather is good tomorrow for us all too. Take Care :)
dita

Postby Penny » Mon May 27, 2013 11:11 am

Hit Dita and all looking in, weather fine at the moment,not too warm but cloud beginning to appear now and then. Trying something different today, Chicken Piri Piri. Nothing planned, son gone down to Dorset for the week. Daughter taking foster children away for a few days. Hubby can't settle to anything until he gets Xray results on his feet so having quite a boring Bank Holiday. Hope all have a good weekend, take care. Hugs for doggie. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Mon May 27, 2013 3:19 pm

Hi Penny and all. Sunny, windy, chilly, different to yesterday. I am blown up after eating too much yesterday. Never had Chicken Piri Piri. Sounds like it will be a quiet few days until your family returns. Hope hubby gets xray news very shortly, it always a matter of wait, wait, wait, and then anxiety sets in. Had a quick clean up, flicked duster, walked Doggie (she sends loving licks) thats about it, pretty boring really, think I'll go out and have a scream :) Penny, take it easy while you can. and anyone else on here.
dita

Postby dita » Tue May 28, 2013 2:43 pm

Hi Penny and all, just been wondering if you were having a trip to the dentist to get hubby's plate sorted, or maybe something to do with the xray. Anyway whatever going on, hope you are ok. Had rain overnight, sunny morning but now cloudy. Have also got the heating on.
My cousin not living on board yet, he is still cleaning the boat inside, and moving his stuff in. Take Care Penny :) and all.
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes