Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:57 am

Morning Dita and all. Have the same problem with ears maggieh, I was told a quicker method which I use. Pour a little oil say in left ear and lie down on right for twenty minutes, Repeat with right side. Does quite a good job. Hope everyone is ok and enjoying the same weather as me. Lovely blue sky. Just having an egg salad today with baked potato.Give a big hug to Dolly and same to little ones. Had a picture from son re his new caravan, simple lovely. Wish I could use his old one so does OH but we can.t so have to grin and bear it. Take care all and have a lovely day. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:55 pm

Hi Penny and everyone, its one of those days when its sunny one minute, cloudy the next-----un-predictable? Seems to be much going on in the village today, opposite have had bees/wasps?? exterminated, now we have just had the council put a sign on the path indicating something or other is going to be happening outside- no idea what, it has been dustbin day though-- I am so boring :) Dolly has been for her dental checkup, she is fine and all clear for now, Phew! Know how you feel about the caravan Penny, I used to love ours and could happily live in one now. Hugs from Dolly and take care all xx
dita

Postby twin1947 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:04 pm

I must say i dread the day when we decide to give our caravaning up to,but hopefully we can carry on for another few years.
Had a busy day today doing housework and some ironing,surprising where it all comes from.
Has been rather pleasent day weather wise here,although turning chilly now.
twin1947

Postby Andere Richtingen » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:06 pm

Funny, all you people loving caravans when you'd have to pay me (a lot!) to have one. Maybe it's something to do with being claustrophobic but the mere thought of being cooped up in that little space ... Ugh! Still, each to her own and all that. :mrgreen:

Just heard from both Daughter and the hospital. She's awake and doing fine but very sore with a drain in her back but her surgeon is happy the op went well although slowly (4 hours :roll: ) and the result looks good, so far. Phew! Now for the long, slow road to recovery. I'm so thankful.

Have a good evening, everyone. :grouphug:
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:28 pm

Great news Andere, give your daughter our best wishes for a good recovery. Dita, just had call from young chappie, coming at 4 Friday so hopefully should make his way over your way quite early. Sky is very clear, looks as though it will be cold tonight. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:44 am

Morning Dita and all, Nice and sunny here but a little breezy. Might get a little rain later. Just prepared lunch and put loaf in for chappie. Soon be time for Anti-flu jabs. We are booked in for 13 Oct. Anyone else ready. Big hug for Dolly and same for Little ones. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:49 pm

Hi Penny and all, its an ok sort of day, not much sun, low cloud but its dry and breezy. Had a call from docs to see if I wanted a flu jab, I said I'd let them know, they managed to give me a bad reaction a couple of years ago and it was brought to our attention after a while that only 1 in 3 jabs that year worked anyway. Must get myself sorted out before my visitor turns up Yippee! :) Hugs from Dolly and take care all xx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:07 pm

Hi, all. Its very wet here as it has been most of the afternoon. OH wants to go to Winterton Steam & Vintage Rally tomorrow but, if this keeps up, I suspect the site will be like a quagmire. To me it feels like autumn has really started now and there's a comforting liver & bacon casserole in the slow cooker. Smells wonderful!

I had my flu vaccination yesterday. It didn't hurt at the time but now my arm/shoulder ache as though I walked into a door frame or something. There are two kinds of vaccine this year, one that protects against 3 viruses and another that protects against 4 viruses. The nurse said our practice is giving the 3 virus one. :roll: Huh! Bet half the district goes down with the fourth virus now!

Daughter texted to say she's home from hospital, sore but happy to be cuddling her cat and her housekeeper friend was with her so she's ok.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:16 pm

Hope we don't get aches and pains after the injection. Have enough from other sources, Pleased all going well for daughter. Keep getting heavy cloud here but no rain so far. Young chappie came and did lawns, should be with Dita right now. Wish we were nearer to Winterton, just what OH needs at the moment. Take care all. cheers Penny.
Penny

Postby maggieh » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:44 am

Good morning.Lovely sunny day here.At least its nice to see the sun still.No bus ride for me to see little Logan today as he is out with mummy/daddy.

Pleased your daughter is now back home after her operation,Andere.And everything went well.

No flu injections happening here yet.Think I will do same as last year and go to Boots for my jab.Save sitting at Saturday morning flu jab clinic with coughing and splutters going on. :roll:

Will have a nice stroll to the local shop at some point to buy my paper and fill my lungs with fresh air.Might get to have a chat. :roflmao:

Have a good day everyone.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:04 pm

Morning all, nice and sunny here but not too warm. Hope it stays bright as we may pop tp the lake to see the ducks,also the barges on the canal. Hope your visit to Boots is ok. We go to our little surgery and not too many waiting on the Saturday. I hope all are keeping well and Dolly back to normal. Big hug from me and same for little ones. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:42 pm

Hi Penny and all, just watching Red Bull Soap Box Racing, its hilarious today----must watch I don't wee wee myself :) Its very dull here but up to now only thee odd spot or two. Are you at the Winterton Steam Rally Andere ? If so you are only a few miles from where I am sitting :). Enjoying the visitor who is hiding with me behind the hedge, would have gone and looked at the Rally - but needs must-----what do you say Penny?? Dolly's fine and she sends all of you big hugs, and so do I, take care xx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:15 pm

If you fancy a trip out tomorrow, Dita, the Winterton rally is excellent and worth a visit. Not too big so poor old lame OH can walk round it without too much difficulty and a nice gathering of vintage vehicles of all kinds including steam. A few interesting trade stands and model displays, birds of prey and some very decent catering stands plus very nice loos! A good afternoon out and a pleasant drive home with (sadly) quite a lot of autumn colour on view.

Had a quick phone call with Daughter this evening. She seems to be doing fine, just sore and tired. Her consultant had phoned to see how she was doing and pronounced himself happy with her account of how she was feeling. A friend had been round to bring her hot food which she has to eat standing up because she's only allowed to stand, walk or lie flat for the moment - no sitting except briefly for absolutely essential things.
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:12 am

Hi Penny and all, it a bit windy, cloudy and we are having a little rain at the moment, cannot grumble though because we are very lucky----seems nature is getting its own back with a vengeance, lots of the folk suffering are very poor already so maybe they are the wrong ones to be suffering??? Wont be able to get to the show today unfortunately Andere although was hoping to, but OH says he doesn't feel well enough so that is that. Have got a chicken roasting so will pop off and prepare ready for lunch, I expect he will be well enough to eat it Penny-----I am such a catty bitch :) Dolly sends you a big hug Penny and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:30 pm

Hi all, same here, had super roast chicken with stuffing Roast spuds, peas and cauliflower.followed by a liitle fruit pudding on a bed of peaches with thick cream. Really ate well today, me that is, OH always eats well. Sorry you missed the show Dita, OH would have like to come along but has been sitting in front of the tele watching Formula 1 in Singapore. Hamilton won. Big hug for Dolly and same for little ones. Take care. cheers Penny.
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes