Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:50 pm

Super news vannin..... Sorry about the hassle but forget all that now and look forward to Thursday. cheers Penny :grouphug: .
Penny

Postby maggieh » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:32 pm

Good afternoon to anyone that pops by.Much warmer day today I think.Went down the town today brought a few xmas presents to get me started.It won't be long before xmas is here with us.

I am having a laundry afternoon washing and tumble drying,don't need a iron here. :roflmao:

My hands and fingers are so sore they keep bending on there own.I can't see its trigger finger on both my hands.I will go back to the doctors later then have the injection he said that can help it.

I was sad to see Graham voted out on Sunday,Penny.I did like him he was so happy dancing.My faves are Stacy and Kevin.

Hope you get on alright on Thursday, Viv. :bighugs:
Enjoy your afternoon Penny.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:54 pm

Hi Maggeih, I have passed the pressie stage with family. I started asking if they preferred a cheque and all said yes, so, It doesn't take long to pop one into a Christmas card. We had quite a good afternoon yesterday, A man and his wife usually arrive on Mondays with a large bag of seed and the fun watching the ducks etc dashing up to his car was really good. The were on the lake one minute and the next dashing into the car-park to await this car. How they knew is beyond us. We were popping out again today but weather turned very dull and cloudy.
OH snoring beside me. We will be going out to lunch tomorrow and then going to Lidl's for one of their Xmas puds. Very cheap and very nice. Also, their Pork BBQ ribs are very cheap and very tasty. Only take about 6 mins to finish off in Micro. Very good to keep in freezer ready for odd lunch now and then. Kevin and Stacey are my favourite too. Fingers crossed. If you need an iron, pop stuff over and I will put it on my machine. Take care and keep warm. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:13 pm

Hi Penny and everyone, thanks for all the lovely kind wishes, I have just been having a little read to catch up on all the news. Waiting for tests so cannot give you any results, do know I have a stomach problem which has gone on for a long while despite a couple of operations during the last few years, also other stuff but----------honestly mi dears I would rather not go on about it :( :) I shall not be posting much for a while because I am suffering from exhaustion too and this doesn't help, I need to look after my husband and must ease off a bit. Dolly sends you a big hug Penny-------She is my life saver------ and Maggieh enjoy that lovely little Logan's Christmas do, I am sure he'll hold that mike fine. Hope your daughter improves well in time for he hols Andere, and Vannin may your Op goes well. Sorry if I've missed anyone but truly I wish you all the best and Penny Love and best wishes to you and that gorgeous family of yours xxxxxxx will be in touch again soon. :grouphug:
dita

Postby vannin » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:10 pm

Dita, you take good care of yourself because you are very important to us. Good to see you posting today. I know what you mean about Dolly being a lifesaver. Trixie, though only a cat, means the same to me and I would be lost without her.

Thank you and Maggie and Penny for good wishes for Thursday. If it is like the other eye (done in August) the laser procedure is done within ten minutes, and instant recovery means you are free to go! Quicker than the cataract procedure , which is why I was so baffled as to - initially - being left till Feb next year. So fingers crossed.

Maggie, I'll be thinking of you watching Logan's debut, bless him.
vannin

Postby Penny » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:36 pm

Hi Dita, pleased you managed a post today. Take it easy now, you can just pop in to see what gives, no need to post until you feel ready. Give Dolly a big hug from me. Take care, cheers Penny.
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:25 pm

Dita, how lovely to hear from you. You just take care of yourself and rest as much as poss. Your friends here all wish you well and we understand you need to take some time out. Don't do anything you don't have to do - unless you want to, of course! Big hugs :bighugs: and a friendly bark to nurse Dolly.

Viv, all good wishes for Thursday. I expect all will go well but fingers and toes are crossed anyway. :bighugs: for you, too.

Nothing much has happened here the last few days. It hasn't really got light for about a week and I'm starting to feel very depressed about it, despite using the SAD lamp every morning. Daughter is now back to working full days but still no lifting and carrying so ”light duties” only. Her electrician reckons the new flat needs a new consumer unit and some other remedial work done but, thankfully, not a complete rewire. She's going to see if she can haggle the purchase price down when she has the spark's formal quote because the estate agents tried to persuade her not to have an electrical inspection done. Sounds like they knew there were faults to be found!

I like Lidl Xmas puds, too, Penny. I buy several to keep me going throughout the year :lol: Have you tried their stollen with Jamaican rum? Now that is really in a class of its own!
I hope the Great Drama Production goes well, Maggieh, and that young Logan acquits himsef well. I’m sure you will all tell him he was brilliant, anyhow.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:09 pm

Morning all, popping out for Lunch today, doing Lidl on the way home. Will keep an eye on the Stollen Andere. Weather very dull and cold and our forecast for all the week is very poor. Hope everyone is keeping warm, including Dolly and little ones. Take care all, cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:00 pm

Good afternoon everyone.

I dropped something off at my daughter's this morning,well poked it through her letterbox.I didn't knock as I thought she was at work.Anyway she opened the door and in I went.After a while I left to come home.Got indoors unloaded the bag,oh no I left my mobile phone at daughter's house.So I have to trudge all the way to her's again.This wasn't how I planned my afternoon.She can't drop it off as she is working from home.

My xmas shopping was easy Penny.They have got vouchers apart from Logan and my son.My granddaughter and her Mum like going to the sales boxing day.

Was nice to hear from you Dita.Carry on taking it easy and resting.See you back here when you are better. :bighugs:
Glad your daughter is back to work,Andere.gives her something to do.
Enjoy your lunch Penny,no washing up.Now going for the long walk again.Thats 4 times today doing a 20 min trip. :roflmao:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:51 pm

Hope you enjoy the walk maggieh, we had a good lunch but weather so bad OH put going to Lidl until tomorrow. only hope this rain eases off It was like nighttime at 3.pm. It is still teeming and so cold I don't believe it.First really bad day in months.just going to sit and try to gt warm,
Penny

Postby Penny » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:21 am

Morning all, still raining and very cold. Put off the Lidl trip until Thursday. Am awaiting Sainsbury's delivery at present. Had word from friend in Ohio, about 4 hours ago who says it is just starting to snow, so we are not the only ones with funny weather. Hope all are keeping warm and dry. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:01 pm

Good afternoon.Who sent this nasty weather down to Kent today.Its wet and dark with windy spells.
I enjoyed my drawing group today.Teacher said "I can't understand why everyone is struggling today except Margaret. :mrgreen: Made a change. :roflmao:

You will get to Lidl one day this week Penny.Then find they sold out of what you wanted.
All weekend I saw a coat on line that I thought I would buy.Come Monday afternoon it had gone back up to a higher price before Black Friday.So I will now wait for the sales in December.

I will not be around after this evening for the forum until maybe Sunday.I am off to Northampton to look round their shops and see our big sister for a few days.So all have fun and keep well.See you soon. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby vannin » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:45 pm

Glad about the teacher's good sense, Maggie. Enjoy the days away. Say hello to Mrs Root from me but I expect she won't remember!
vannin

Postby Andere Richtingen » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:28 pm

Have a thoroughly good time with your big sis, Maggieh . Just drive carefully and take care not to get blown away because it's blowing a hooley as they say! Apart from heavy rain last night, the weather wasn't too bad here when we woke, just dark and dismal. That's all changed now: the wind seemed to come from nowhere around mid morning and the lights keep flickering. Trying to remember where I put candles & matches when we moved n, just in case!

Like Penny, I planned to go to Lidl for some bits and pieces but I'd be trudging into the teeth of a gale so changed my mind and have spent the day changing beds, washing sheets and towels and have just brought my afternoon's industriousness to a flourishing conclusion by washing the kitchen and bathroom floors. Phew! That's quite enough for one day. I need a big pece o f stollen now to restore my energy levels. :please:

My final set of new blinds were fitted yesterday - sunflower yellow ones in the kitchen and I'm really pleased because they make it look so much warmer and brighter :sunglasses: .

Stay warm, dry and safe everybody and best wishes to Viv for tomorrow.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Andere Richtingen » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:28 pm

Posted twice in error. Oops.
Andere Richtingen

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes