Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby maggieh » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:31 pm

Good evening everyone.Late again.Smack my wrist :roflmao: Was noisy round here for fireworks lastnight.Glad it is over now ,poor animals indoors and outside is scary for them.

I have just been catching up on some drawing that I had to do.Will go back to group in the morning.Meet up with some buddies again.

I followed a postman walking down the road this morning,he had shorts on.His legs must have been chilly. :roflmao:

I said to Logan at the weekend it was noddy's birthday.He turned round and said are you in love with him. :mrgreen: No I said his not going to be your new granddad. :roll:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:40 am

Poor Logan, sounds like he was getting used to a new granddad. Hope you enjoy your group meeting today, wish I could join you. Hope everyone is OK and ready for a new day. Hugs for Dolly and same for little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:50 pm

Good morning from a wet and windy Kent.It has been a noisy night hearing the wind blowing.

Well I got my bus to the town,went to my drawing group venue.Where is everyone for drawing I said to Ted.He said he didnt know,he was going upstairs to painting group.Turns out the teacher was having this week off so no drawing.No one thought of phoning to tell me :sad: I could of stayed there and sat and drew on my own,but I can do that at home.

My shopping is being delivered between 3-5.I chose that time because I didnt think id be here at 12.30.And now I am.

My grand daughter is 21 today,she is at a spa with her Mum at the moment.

I don't think Logan would like noddy as his granddad as he doesn't like him. :roflmao:

Have a good day everyone,i'm waiting to see what else can go wrong for me today. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:58 pm

Sorry about Noddy, Like you, everything is going wrong for me today. OH in a Doc Martin mood, I could choke him. Grumpy old devil. just had a little rain and very windy. Sorry you had to miss your drawing class, it seems it's one of those days. Never mind, I am sure lots of others are as browned off as we are. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:11 pm

Hi Penny and all, seems to be drying up a bit we have had a long period of rain, it was at it when I got up at 7am. Oh! Maggieh you do make me smile a lot when I read your posts, the way you describe your daily happenings----such as what Logan has said to you or the fact that your drawing lesson did not take place etc. guess its your natural humour comes through and its lovely --thanks xx Like you I wait to see what else is going to go wrong just when I want a bit of peace :) :) Are you out for lunch today Penny? I see there is a little controversial problem as regards what sensitive ingredients are being quietly addexxd to foods without being disclosed so people with allergies can avoid them. Dolly looking forward to that game you promised Penny she sends a big hug, and take care everyone xx :grouphug:
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:15 pm

Hi, all. Just looking in to say a quick hello. It was a lovely fresh, cool and sunny morning and my gardener was actually able to start work without being rained off but it looks very grey now so it may not last.

I'm sure Logan will be hugely pleased to know he's not about to get a new grandad! They do make you smile, don't they?! Not much going on here at present so have a nice day, everyone.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:33 pm

Morning Dita and all, lovely and sunny here so far.OH just gone of to the farm/butchers to stock up. Always get lovely fresh meat there. I hope everyone is keeping well and warm. Take care, big hug for Dolly, should be O>K> for a game this afternoon. Hugs for little ones too. If sun stays with us we may pop to the Canal/lake and feed the ducks. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:20 pm

Good afternoon.Its a lovely sunny day in Kent although a tad windy.My peace was shattered at 1pm when the buzzer went twice.He came in smelling of ciggy smoke,yuck.For a one off treat I done him cheese on toast.He gave me 10/10 for it.He can't cook it at home as he has no grill.He said his not going to nod off this afternoon. :roflmao: Opps his nodded off now.

The slow cooker is cooking pork cubes for dinner tonight,smells nice.This afternoon I am going to repair my daughter's stuffed womble she has had it since she was born 45 years ago.I think by the look of it,her dog must have had a go at it as its ear is hanging off. :roll:

Need to take all my recycling cardboard and plastics downstairs this afternoon at some point.Huff and puff back up 30 stairs,who needs excercise. :mrgreen:

Hope you do get to feed the ducks this afternoon Penny,don't throw OH in though, :mrgreen: Dita nice afternoon for a game of football with Dolly.Andere enjoy your afternoon you can have a lazy one. :mrgreen:
Mine is going to be quiet as he is asleep :lol:
maggieh

Postby dita » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:42 pm

Hi Penny and all, it has decided to rain after a very dull morning, went to Sainsburys for a few bits and bobs seems to be lots of TU clothing for sale at the moment. We were late back for lunch so had soup because it was quicker to prepare, may get a walk with doggy later if the rain stops. Hugs from Dolly and me Penny and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:22 pm

Just back from afternoon at the lake. lovely and sunny till now. We saw one little duck being chased off by older ones so when it waddled near OH and I just threw some seed out and the little duck came and had a good feed. Later, we did it again and to our delight we had eight baby magpies come and help themselves. A very pleasant afternoon. Now a sit to get warm. Have fun all and take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:31 pm

Good afternoon.Quiet in here.Where have you all gone. :mrgreen:

Nothing much to say today.I had a quick trip to town with Janet.Only brought a little basket to sit on work surface with my veg in.Bending up and down is hard work these days. :roflmao:

If the weather is dry tomorrow I will go and see Logan for a few hours.Be his play buddy.

Have a nice evening everyone.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:51 pm

Hi maggieh, like you, wondered where everyone is these days. put another few questions on to help keep site going. Young chappie came this p.m to do tree cutting, might be on his way to Dita now, hope she is in. Must remind him to pop over to you if she is out. How is the drawing going. I have been working on a page of the Emily Wallis. dot to dot one, certainly holds ones attention. Still only on the second page after all this time. Hope you have a super day with Logan. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:20 pm

Good day.Just got home after being with Logan for a few hours.Weather was awful lots of rain.Not many people out and about. :roll: Because there was a branch in the road my bus had to do a detour.So time I got near my stop it was almost dark outside.

I am looking forward to Strictly come dancing tonight.

Have a lovely evening everyone.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:21 pm

Thank goodness you got home OK. weather been dreadful and at one time rain was so heavy thought it was going to come through the roof. Pleased you had a good day with Logan, lucky you. Been looking in all day but everyone busy today. Take care and enjoy Strictly. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby vannin » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:43 pm

I was in London today with the family, lunched at Aubaine in Moxon St, W.1. then got soaked afterwards getting back to Marylebone Station. It had been nice in the morning!
vannin

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes