Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby dita » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:23 pm

Hi Twin, your weather sounds brighter than ours, hope you enjoy feeding the little squirrels such an interesting way to spend a couple of hours. Good to see you on here, take care xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:12 pm

dita wrote:Hi Dita and all, :) Its a dry oka-ish sort of day, Hugs from Dolly and me, have a nice day. Hope you are feeling a little better Penny xx

:mrgreen: :roflmao: :roflmao:
maggieh

Postby maggieh » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:21 pm

Good evening everyone.There are fireworks going off down here the poor cats/dogs that are out there must be scared stiff with the bangs.

I have had a busy afternoon catching up with my chores.I was so tired lastnight that I fell asleep at 9 sitting up. :roflmao:

Going over to play games with Logan in the morning,I think we are building a tent with the chairs.And play games on my tablet when we get a rest time.

I am going to my bed soon and watch Eastenders in there.Have a lovely evening all.Wonder how Penny is getting on now.
maggieh

Postby maggieh » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:19 am

Good morning early bird here today.It is dry out but looks overcast at the moment.I will be out in at 9.30 with my winter coat and gloves on.

I did'nt sleep to well lastnight it was a tossy turning night.Someone near me let off fireworks at 10pm and they were lighting my bedroom up as I was trying to sleep. :tantrum2:

Hope you all have a nice day I might pop back later.Don't forget the dancing tonight,hope Penny gets to watch it.
maggieh

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:41 am

Good morning from sodden Lincolnshire. It's wet, dark and horrible. Yesterday, I unzipped the vacuum storage pack where my heavy coat and sweaters have been packed away all summer. It seems so depressing and final to see all that cold weather kit hanging in the wardrobe.

Poor LK doesn't know what to do with herself. She keeps going out and coming back in to shout at me because she's wet! OH keeps saying why don't we go somewhere just for an excursion but it doesn't feel like any fun in this weather. :dunno:

I meant to say, Maggieh, all the best for the scan tomorrow. Is that the one where you have to lie still as you pass through.a sort of tunnel? I've never had one and, with my claustrophobia, would probably have to be sedated. Hope you don't have those difficulties!

Try and stay dry, folks and have a good weekend.
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:42 pm

Hi you early birds, seems the rain is stopping now Andere but black clouds still try to sneak in and soak us again, been too wet for Dollys walk or game of footy today and it sounds like poor LK not too happy either. Early to bed and early to rise is your motto Maggieh by the sound of it, at 9.30 I was still in my dressing gown and I was wondering about outside at 11.30pm last night with Dolly waiting for her to do her duty :). makes no difference really because I don't sleep well either. I do hope Penny is feeling better, bless her maybe I will pop back later and found she has posted. Big hugs from Dolly and me and take care of yourselves xx
dita

Postby dita » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:59 pm

Hi Dita, Dolly and all. Have a great weekend everyone xx
dita

Postby twin1947 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:02 pm

Goodmorning all,

Beautiful day here in Ramsgate the sun is out and lovely clear blue skies,hope you have the same weather as us.
Wonder how Penny is doing :lol:
twin1947

Postby Maywalk » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:20 pm

Good Morning from Leicestershire. Ruddy weather cant make up its mind what to do.
I hope everyone is keeping well. I am feeling frustrated because there is SO much I want to do but although the spirit is willing and I am raring to go I feel as though I have left my body in Knacker Street so I wont be doing much today which seems to be the normal for me nowadays.
Are you all looking forward to Xmas? In one way I am and only wish I could do half I used to. SOD this growing old business.
Keep well everyone. :bighugs:
Maywalk

Postby vannin » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:28 pm

Andere, tho' your question re MRI Scan was addressed to Maggie, I' ll add my two pennorth if I may. This was back in early 2003 and I was worried sick at the prospect as my claustrophobia can reach extremes. I decided to use the deep-breathing relaxation techniques we learned in keep-fit, and also, long ago, in ante-natal sessions!

It worked...so well that I wanted to fall asleep after a few minutes. The same more recently when I had the cataract ops.
vannin

Postby dita » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:34 pm

Hi Everyone, good to see you Twin and Maisie, one minute its like Ramsgate weather wise then the next its like Leicestershire, its remained dry though. I am beginning to know how you feel Maisie, days go quicker but I move slower despite of pushing myself more and more each day, trouble is I still have the same work to do as I did 20yrs ago, and that is being carer to my hubby too. Good to see you Maisie. Do hope you are having an ok Sunday and doing your best to keep healthy and up-beat. Hi Ya! Penny :) just in case. Big Hugs from Dolly and me-----anyone fancy a game of footy???? Take care. :grouphug:
dita

Postby maggieh » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:32 pm

Good afternoon everyone,hope you are all fighting fit.It is a long day for me.Be glad when 7pm gets here so I can get this scan over and done with.Some one else must have had this late one and didnt want it,lol.

I will have two big puffs on my inhaler to see me through this ordeal as I have 7 steps to climb to something.I will shut my eyes once I get comfy. :roflmao:

I won't be back in time to see the dance off tonight. :mrgreen: Thank you all for your good luck messages,who wants to swap with me. :dunno:
maggieh

Postby dita » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:03 pm

Hi Maggieh I'm thinking about you, hugs from Dolly and me, good luck xx
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:54 pm

hi all no good with this new machine just to say i am home and on the way up i hope got loads of gadgets i have to use. cant wait for our game dolly. love to all. cheers penny :grouphug:
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:14 pm

Excellent news! Welcome home, Penny. :bighugs:
On my way to bed now so won't say more except I hope the recovery continues to go well. Xx
Andere Richtingen

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes