Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita

Postby dita » Wed May 01, 2013 1:16 pm

Hi Ya Penny, it is a lovely sunny day but that chill still around. Sounds like you are enjoying a bit of peace and quiet, ain't it great, could do with it happening here a bit more, don't tell him though. There is a supply of cars arrived at Immingham, it should be a couple of weeks before we get it, hopefully.I wish you A HAPPY MAY 1st too, thanks for yours. Doggie walk & gardening later.
Hope you ok, also anyone else around:)
dita

Postby Penny » Thu May 02, 2013 11:30 am

Delighted about the car. Daughter just rang and she is thrilled with hers. Says it uses half the petrol and as she does a lot of driving this has proved a godsend. Off for the weekly shop and with luck, lunch with son. Glorious weather. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu May 02, 2013 5:33 pm

Hi Penny & all. I was on earlier, got knocked off line before I had chance to come on here. Oh! it so good news to hear your daughter is pleased with her car, we had ours for 4yrs, I may have said less before, cos time has gone so quick. Spent time in garden, it really has been lovely out there, we have so many dandilions out though, more than daffs. Hope you caught up with your son after your shop. Hope you are ok Penny.
Take Care everyone.xx
dita

Postby Penny » Fri May 03, 2013 12:46 pm

Morning Dita and all. Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine. Simply lovely today. Pity I decided to do a lot of baking. I had quite a few eggs hanging about so made three Victoria sponges and eighteen little fruit muffins for him indoors. Just finishing off lunch time meal. Then I may get a sit ???? Hope all are well. Take care, cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Fri May 03, 2013 1:18 pm

Hi Penny, thought I could smell baking, just love Victoria sponges. Made you a cuppa, now waiting for a slice.
Just had a look at the babies, mum is there snuggling them all underneath her. Cousin been, he is hoping to
be living on the water in a couple of weeks. Sun seems to have left us at the minute.
Hope you ok, also anyone else around. Take Care :)
dita

Postby Monsy » Fri May 03, 2013 4:07 pm

Just a minute Dita! Whose cousin has been? The falcons? Falcons don't live on water.................
Monsy
Silly B

Location: headquarters of the mobility scooter ankle bashing training centre

Postby Penny » Fri May 03, 2013 5:08 pm

You missed it Monsy,, cousin is a duck. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Fri May 03, 2013 5:55 pm

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Cousin is Tony whose gonna live on his boat.
He is a bit of a duck anyway, bless him.
dita

Postby Penny » Sat May 04, 2013 11:56 am

Morning Dita and all, sunny but blustery and getting cold again. Shattered after yesterday so not doing anything today. Nothing much on TV except snooker so will end up as usual, doing crosswords. Hope all are well, take care. cheers Penny :grouphug:
Penny

Postby dita » Sat May 04, 2013 1:29 pm

Hello Penny & all. your weather sounds the same as ours, not surprising you're tired after all that baking yesterday, you put me to shame, although I love baking do not do it so often these days. I downloaded crosswords on my kindle and find they are quite good, when lordship is mesmerized by tv I tend do them, or delve into mags and paper for em to keep myself occupied. The dog has a barking session each time the phone rings, so much so that when you answer it you cannot hear what they say on the line. No idea why she's started this, must be attention thing. May tape her gob up. Hope you are oka, also anyone else. Take Care :)
dita

Postby Penny » Sun May 05, 2013 11:41 am

Morning Dita and all. Weather odd today, looks sunny and then cloudy.Had a lot of trouble with getting onto google today. Only just come to life. Wonder if it is general. Funny how doggies bark at something that seems nothing, Hope all have a good day, take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun May 05, 2013 3:23 pm

Afternoon Penny & all. Earlier it was lovely, warm & sunny, we nipped off to town for an hour and now its dull and cold again. Picked rhubarb, which is plentyful this year, made a couple of crumbles, one for tea, other in the freezer. Gonna make a fish pie mi thinks for tea. Hope to get a bit of weeding done sometime. Hope you ok:) also anyone peeping here.
dita

Postby Monsy » Mon May 06, 2013 11:28 am

Today, I am mostly doing the ironing

*spits*
Monsy
Silly B

Location: headquarters of the mobility scooter ankle bashing training centre

Postby Penny » Mon May 06, 2013 12:01 pm

Have to get yourself a iron presser Monsy always thought them a waste of good money but have used mine for years. Super to use, just sit and pull down the top. All done. Morning Ditaandall, lovely and sunny again. Nothing planned, hope for a quietday. Just given hubby a hair-trim so only lunch to cook and that is it. (says she) Enjoy walkies Dita. Take care all and have a lovely Bank Holiday Monday. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Mon May 06, 2013 4:01 pm

Hi Penny, Wow! what a day to be lugging beds around, changing bedding etc, it is a beauty of a day. Anyway, after a cuppa did some weeding, have dandilions as big as trees, all spreading their little seeds all over the village :rolleye11: What is that word starting k and ending d?
Hi ya Monsy, hope you got the ironing done, will bring mine round later.
Hope you ok Penny :bighugs: and anyone else around.
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes