Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:34 pm

Hi Dita don.t you worry if anyone hacks in, after all they will only find two gorgeous women, very rich, inundated with young men and having lovely kind natures, plus a super guard dog. nothing for us to worry about. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:42 am

Hi all. Bright and sunny following heavy rain last night, but still too muggy to sleep. We're off to Sandtoft shortly on one of the late Tony Peart's vintage buses (Dita knows who I mean). Good chance for a gossip with friends and for OH to play with the trolleybuses. Hoping it stays fine. :sunglasses:
Have a good day, everyone.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:30 am

for any one reading my bit above re hacking, so sorry, nothing to do with the forum just having difficulty with using this wretched thing. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:08 pm

Penny wrote:Hi Dita don.t you worry if anyone hacks in, after all they will only find two gorgeous women, very rich, inundated with young men and having lovely kind natures, plus a super guard dog. nothing for us to worry about. cheers Penny
:exactly: :roflmao:
:welcome1:
Hi Penny and all, don't say too much you know what some folk are like they will all want to join in :roflmao: Have a great time at Sandtoft Andere, it is a long while since I was there, its a lovely day for it too. :bighugs:
Not sure if we are going to be successful with the pics Penny but we are still having a bash. Do hope you are feeling easier. :roflmao: Guard dog is growling at my heals so must do what I'm told, she sends you big :bighugs: and take care all xxx
dita

Postby Penny » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:51 am

So pleased the pictures were at last put on for all to see, Very clever ladies who made it possible. Many many thanks. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:10 pm

Hi Penny and all, very sultry day out there. Could do with wind to blow away bits of tissue which has been through OH's trouser pocket and given a wash and spin Grr! Mondays do seem to come round fast, sure the last one was but yesterday ?? Big hug from Dolly to you Penny, and take care all xx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:02 pm

Hi, everyone. After the lovely day yesterday, today is like the return of winter. Absolutely grey all day, lights and heating on for most of the time. It's June, for goodness sake!! What was all that garbage in the Daily Distress a few weeks ago about the blazing june and fabulous summer we are all going to enjoy/endure? They never, ever apologise for getting it wrong, do they?!
All the washing went in the drier and now it's ironed and put away . If things don't improve, we'll have to spend the week doing housework instead of being out and about. Huh!
Andere Richtingen

Postby twin1947 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:16 pm

Like winter here too,cold and windy :huffin:
twin1947

Postby Penny » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:39 am

Morning Dita and all, Had a little rain during the night but cleared now and think it is going to be OK because just had call from young chappie, coming later today. Just about to make bread ready for him. OH insists we go to P.O.Wales for lunch. Anyone care to join us. Hope I can make it, back has been so bad this week. Will have to stop these sex games. Hope all are well and got good weather. As you say Andere, the number of times forecast is wrong, wonder why they bother, why not just one day ahead would do for most. Big hug for Dolly and gentle one for pussies. catch you later. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:18 pm

Hi Penny and all, its cloudy but dry at the moment, like the rest of us there is still a nip in the air I keep thinking its just me. Thought you would be tucked up on Love Island Penny, then I could have action with your bit of young stuff. :) never mind eh! Not a lot of interest to say at this time which is unusual for me, I can always find some rubbish to bore you all with. Dolly sends you hugs Penny and take care all xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:09 pm

Good afternoon ladies and gents.All wake up or you won't sleep tonight. :roflmao:

I went out to wetherspoons today for early dinner.So will be something easy at tea-time.I think Janet and her daughter are sleeping as not heard from them since getting home.

Off to drawing group in the morning we have to take 3 things we need for a overnight stay.Me and another lady will have inhalers.I have been trying to draw one,ha ha. :dunno:

Hope you enjoyed your lunch Penny and your back was ok.Dita run round a field with Dolly that will soon warm you up. :roflmao:

Have a good evening all.
maggieh

Re: Hi Dita and allr pussies. cheers Penny

Postby Penny » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:29 am

Morning Dita and all, lovely and sunny here so far, hope you all have good weather today. Just making some bread for freezer and then hopefully, some marmalade. I do hope all are well. Looking forward to seeing your drawings maggieh, clever clogs, wish I could join you. Take care all an big hugs for dolly and soft ones Any news of other puss with skin problems please. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:48 am

Hi everyone. It's grey and moody AGAIN. I think the weather gods have taken agin the east midlands. For the second time, we have postponed a trip to the gardens at the Holocaust museum near Newark because we'd like to go on a day when the sun is shining.

Three things for an overnight stay ... I'd have to include my toothbrush, BP tablets and clean underwear - what an exciting drawing that would make!
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:06 pm

Hi Penny and all, as Andere has already said a very subdued uninteresting day. Where abouts is the Holocaust museum, cannot be near Collingham or Winthorpe can it? there used to be a little place where a few fellows were doing up old WW2 aircraft a number of years ago, it was a few miles from Collingham , just wondered if there was any connection. Hope you enjoyed your drawing class yesterday Maggieh, my three objects would also be my inhaler + BP pills of which there are 4, :) hee hee I am a cheat :) Looking forward to my marmalade Penny can taste that sweet tart taste already-yummy! a slice of your bread too would be a bonus. Dolly sending you a big hug, she is waiting for that game ?? and take care all xx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:34 pm

Dita, take a look at https://www.holocaust.org.uk/. It's a beautifully put together museum, telling the story of man's inhumanity to man in a very straightforward yet sensitive manner. I defy anyone to get out of there without a lump in the throat.They have beautiful gardens but, when we visited, it was late October and we promised ourselves a return visit when things are in bloom. It's located at Laxton, on an unclassified road about 5 miles east of Ollerton. They also have a café which has the most amazing, tasty and calorific cakes ....
Andere Richtingen

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes