Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita

Postby Penny » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:59 am

Morning Dita and all, lovely morning. Super sunshine, still not very warm. Hoping to watch motor racing and snooker today. Daughter still thrilled with her Picanto. Only thing not quite right was the seat, rather hard. Seems the updated version can be bought with a heated seat. Hope all are welland enjoying this weather,looks a bit dicey for next week.Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:42 pm

Hi Ya Penny, and anyone else looking in. Its been a beautiful sunny day, went for long walk this morning after household chores, doggie was pleased the wind had dropped, I was too. Spring is well on the way, plenty frisky birds and wildife around. Hubby has been online car searching today, Kia, of course. I find that with me being so small, the seat has to be highered by quite a bit because of difference in our heights. Not really bothered about the heated seat, it could be a disadvantage in certain cases..........phew!
Hope you ok :)
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:26 am

Morning Dita and all,lovely and sunny. Decided to go out today. Promised steve not to talk about you know what, Not really interested, but we have both had a poor nights sleep so need the change. Take care all. cheers Penny :grouphug:
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:09 am

Hi Penny & all. Its a beautiful day for a ride out somewhere nice, hope you have an enjoyable and relaxing time, you will probably have a decent peaceful sleep tonight. We were watching rugby yesterday, boxing last night. We may pop to the Range later for a brouse round, we get some doggie treats from there and running out. Got to put madam first though and take her for the usual.
Take Care Penny :grouphug: enjoy the sun.
Hope you all ok out there.
dita

Postby Penny » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:40 am

Morning Dita and all,lovely and sunny but getting cloudy right now. Had a very restless night, could do with going back to bed. Never mind, it will pass. Hope you enjoy your walkies. Take care.cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:20 pm

Hi Penny, I do hope you get a decent nights sleep soon, there is nothing worse cos it wears you down the longer it goes on. Hope you are not worrying about things, I get like that when anxiety sets in. Sunny with still that chilly wind around, need to keep warm clothes on when out walkies. Take Care of Yourself xx
Hope You Out there are ok.
dita

Postby Penny » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:58 am

Morning Dita and all, lovely and sunny. Nothing planned today. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:52 pm

Hi Penny, still a chill in the air but nice and sunny.
Can smell something nice cooking at your house, my cousin been, he has bought a narrow boat, just had survey on it, needs a few repairs. Have got mi cheque back cos he does not need it now, his house was sold for cash to a friend who is gonna do a thorough revamp. His boat called Willow is 45ft, he will soon be living on it along with his dog. He is out of house and staying at the pub where he works, for about 4wks.
Hope you all ok. Take Care Penny :)
dita

Postby Penny » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:03 pm

Suoer news, where will he be moored. Hubby is always saying he would love to hire a canal boat for a holiday. I try to push him into it but he won't go without me. Still trying work out steve's post.Is it for real or a hugejoke.Take care and enjoy your cheque. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:00 am

Morning Dita and all,weather looks good but getting cloudy. Hubby waiting to hear what kind of boat it is. Very keen on that sort of stuff, ex Navy. Not a word from daughter since sorting out her car troubles. Hope you get a good walkies before weather changes. Nothing planned as hubby watches snooker most of this week. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:24 am

Hi Penny, its very warm out, I was surprised, clouds forming over Hull, soon no sun as usual. Cousin has bought a 50ft narrow boat, engine is a Vetus 414 Mitsubishi based 33bhp diesel with skin tank cooling, name "Willow" it is from Nottingham Marina. Your family sounds a bit like mine, I have 2 sons. I dread ruddy snooker, it takes over, lucky me hubby not keen, but he watches everything else. Grrr!
Take Penny :) and anyone out there.
dita

Postby Penny » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:08 am

Hubby saw the doc yesterday, seems his leg problem is arthritis.Has to go for an Xray and blood test in May. Just my luck, leaving me more and more to do myself. He liked the idea of the narrowboat,a little bit envious. Still won't hire one with out me tho'. Hope you enjoy today, weather on the change again. Off for the weekly shop and hopefully lunch with son. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:53 am

I've one here who is limping around alot these days, cramp in calf muscle & sciatica. Would you not be happy on a boat for a hol Penny? I cannot swim, but hope to have a little session on his when he's settled and confident driving the thing. It is very clammy, no sun today as yet, managed to get the grass cut yesterday. No plans at the minute for today, something will be lined up for me no doubt. Hope you enjoy shop and lunch.
Take Care :)
dita

Postby Penny » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:06 am

Morning Dita and all. Weather supposed to be poor today but so far nice and sunny.Had a shock this morning, our local dairy has been delivering milk in the village for years and years. A note appears, no more delivery after Monday. Can't think for the life of me why. A big blow for most as we have no shop or anything similar in the village. Hubby said, that's modern for you, next we will have no mail delivered. Oh dear, what is happending to us. Hubby saw the skin doc today and has a small wart behind his ear which has to be removed. More problems. Getting a bit browned off this year. However, needs must. Take care and enjoy your walkies. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:09 pm

Hi Penny, our milkman gave up last year too, only option, to get it from the supermarket now. Like you there are no shops here. Hope Hubby ok having his wart removed, honest its a case of one step forward, and half a dozen back. Keep your chin up :)
Been to Tesco, usually its customers ramming into me with trolleys, today its ruddy staff going round getting orders for online shopping, counted 5 today. Grr! Sun but chilly dog walking today. Take Care of yourselfxx
And anyone else looking in.
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes