Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita

Postby dita » Tue May 14, 2013 6:07 pm

Agree about the parking charges when at the hospital, its disgusting, not as though its a pleasure having to go in the first place, then you are often waiting for ages through no fault of your own. I do hope there is a good result for him, the waiting stresses you out as well.
We've been to Tesco today for a shop, often do it online but went ourselves instead, by the time we'd lugged it all home and unpacked, wished we'd stayed at home and done it on the computer. Oh! well, happy days :) Hope you ok Penny & all.
dita

Postby Penny » Wed May 15, 2013 1:42 pm

Hi Dita and all, been busy you know where. Did his favourite savoury mince today. He certainly has got his appetite back. The Xray went well, said they would have result in about 10-14 days. He did say today his legs are on the mend. Felt a bit off in the night, sneezing and coughing, think I caught something somewhere. Bit of a pain,I hate feeling low. Nearly finished the lounger footstool cover, should be all done and dusted by this evening. Need the weather to use these now. See what else he finds me to do. Dreadful weather here and so cold. Wet and dark.Forecast getting worse. Hope you and doggie are ok. Take care all. cheers Penny :grouphug:
Penny

Postby dita » Wed May 15, 2013 6:42 pm

Hi Penny and all. Keeping fingers crossed for hubby, hope things will have improved as he waits for results. I bought mince yesterday, my OH enjoys it too, what is your method? I usually do mine with onion, carrot, and we have veg and mashed potato. Often buy lamb and make Cumberland pies too, mostly my cooking is trial & error as I try ow't thats kicking around in the cupboard which may enhance flavour. Do hope you haven't picked up a virus Penny, sounds like it. :bighugs: think you deserve to be spoilt by him indoors :lol: Take Care xxx
dita

Postby Penny » Thu May 16, 2013 10:55 am

Morning Dita and all, Don't know what is wrong with this contraption (or me) third time I have entered this today, press submit and it vanishes. Fingers crossed now the sun is out. Off for weekly shop, son unable to join for lunch today, too busy. Regarding mince, I simply fry the mince gently, put in large oven pot, add sliced mushrooms, onion, few carrots all gently fried first. Add one pint of boiling water into which I have disolved two beef cubes, dash of garlic and paprika. Gook with lid on in oven for about an hour then with boiling water from vegetables make about half a pint of very thick bisto. Stir into mince. Serve with vegs as usual. I often put hubbies mince on a yorkshire. Freezes very well. Hope you have a good day and nice walkies. Take care all and have a good day. cheers Penny

At least this post arrived O.K. Forgot tosay, chest very raw at the moment. Makes my ribs hurt when I cough. cheers Penny :grouphug:
Penny

Postby dita » Thu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm

Hi Penny and all. Hope you feel better soon I know only too well those symptons, trouble is it pulls you down so much and at the moment because of your hubby's health you could do to be fit. Thanks for your mince recipe, thats more or less what I do without the paprika cos hubby not keen. Been ironing, gardening, the usual stuff, its been lovely and sunny thats one consolation. Please Take Care :)
and everyone else popping in.
dita

Postby dita » Fri May 17, 2013 5:00 pm

Hi Penny, think you maybe ill today. Keep warm and get better soon. :grouphug: :bighugs:
dita

Postby Penny » Sat May 18, 2013 12:27 pm

Hit Dita and all, sorry about yesterday, felt really low and chest sore. Did lunch as usual and after clearing up fell fast asleep. Each time I tried to do something I wanted to sleep so I gave up. Other half of course ignored me and was waited on as usual. :tantrum2: He is still sitting at the computer, been there all day so far. Wish I could win a fortune. :please: Hope all are well and not having too bad weather. Take care and enjoy your weekend. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat May 18, 2013 3:33 pm

Hi Penny, missed you but had a feeling you were not feeling good, your hubby seems very much like mine, I get same response here. Ruddy men. :tantrum2: Better refrain from saying more, I might swear :roflmao: The weather here is so miserable and it is so soggy underfoot for doggie walk, she goes to the vets for the day on Wed, needs dental treatment and will be asleep for the job. We get the car on Monday, I would normally be really excited but the last couple of years have done very little driving, due to been banished to the passenger seat, a mans thing. Do you drive Penny? Take Care of yourself :) , and anyone looking in.
dita

Postby Penny » Sun May 19, 2013 12:43 pm

Morning Dita and all, not too bad a day, busy as usual in the kitchen. Feeling a bit better today but funny how a chill can make one feel depressed. I can't believe that your position is the same as mine Dita, re driving. Puts me off a lot of things not driving off on my own. Men :tantrum2: Take care all and have a lovely Sunday. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun May 19, 2013 6:05 pm

Hi Penny, pleased you feeling better, funny how an infection like a cold can make depression set in, like it does. I used to nip off all over the place on my own, makes me feel free and able to visit shops which he is not interested in, visit friends or meet them for coffee etc, in the last couple of years all that has fell by the wayside cos he always wants to go with me, its like having a ruddy limpet stuck to you, in the end I gave up, could not bother causing friction :tantrum2: . Car is in my name too? Did sweet & sour today for a change, ages since we had one. Not exactly a popular Sunday Roast Dinner, but who cares! it was tasty. Take of yourself Penny and keep smiling :)
dita

Postby Monsy » Mon May 20, 2013 11:18 am

dita wrote:Hi Penny, pleased you feeling better, funny how an infection like a cold can make depression set in, like it does. I used to nip off all over the place on my own, makes me feel free and able to visit shops which he is not interested in, visit friends or meet them for coffee etc, in the last couple of years all that has fell by the wayside cos he always wants to go with me, its like having a ruddy limpet stuck to you, in the end I gave up, could not bother causing friction :tantrum2: . Car is in my name too? Did sweet & sour today for a change, ages since we had one. Not exactly a popular Sunday Roast Dinner, but who cares! it was tasty. Take of yourself Penny and keep smiling :)

Lock him in his bedroom....... :mrgreen:
Monsy
Silly B

Location: headquarters of the mobility scooter ankle bashing training centre

Postby Penny » Mon May 20, 2013 12:03 pm

Morning Dita,any all who look in. Weather rather dull today. Nothing planned, dreading tomorrow, have a dental check-up. Stupid really. Young farmers do yesterday,my grandaughter came first with decorated cake, Winter Theme, 5th with cup cakes and 2nd in a race. Doing well. Her large cake was super, covered in icing and little decorated penguins all over as on an ice flow. No help from me I must point out. Sher loves cooking. Sensible pastime. Feeling o.k. but very listless. Monsy, he is a lot bigger than me. Take care all and enjoy the week. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Mon May 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Hi Penny, pleased you feeling bit better, good luck at the dentist, they do come around quick. Congratulations to your Grandaughter, she must take after you for baking abilities. Picked car up today, it has several more modifications on this one to the old model. Tony is giving the inside of his boat a good clean out today and should be moving in very soon, along with his dog, who has yet to be introduced to his new home. Take Care Penny :) and everyone.

Think I'll lose key for good Monsy :rolleye11: :lol:
dita

Postby Penny » Tue May 21, 2013 9:33 am

Morning Dita and all, Up early after a fidgety night, (dentist), stupid me. Delighted about the car Dita, hope you enjoy it. I wonder if you will soon be cruising on the waterond a lovely gentle way of living but not for me.Hope all are well, must get this visit over so that I can relax agin. Take care all.cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Tue May 21, 2013 1:57 pm

Hi Penny & all, hope dentist visit gone well, I always have a good clean out (stomach) before the event. I will probably get a visit to the boat sometime, but it will be not often as Tony lives a distance away from here. My dog has a vet visit tomorrow she needs teeth out, good job she knows nothing about it before hand, but I am well aware of it and will have cobbly wobblers till it over for her. Take Care Penny, keep smiling :) and all.
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes