Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita

Postby dita » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:51 pm

Isn't that just typical man? We have a Kia Picanto, had it a couple of years, cheap to tax, economical to run. Today its been very windy with a little rain on and off. I did a roast for dinner, Chicken with trimmings. I find it as tasty as anything else these days, and one of the cheapest. I never seem to get very enthusiastic about going away now a days, maybe I'm getting lazy in my old age:)
Hope you are ok.x
dita

Postby Steve » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:13 pm

Chicken with all the trimmings.......wish I had got an invite.

Got invited to Mons House for dinner once. Never again. I had to 'pay' before I ate. If I had known what I was geting for dinner I would not have put so much effort into the 'paying' part.... :butt: Still at least Mons had no complaints. :rolleye11:
Steve

Postby dita » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:21 pm

Hi Ya Steve, you can come here for a roasting any time my darlin, dont let Monsy know though cos she may come over the river and sort me out, you know what she's like "mustard". :hide:
Hey! Penny we've got a visitor, ain't that great. :welcome1:
Hope you ok.x
dita

Postby Penny » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:23 pm

Would love to have been a fly on the ceiling, and now with Dita, gosh, wish I could fly. Super to have you joinus Steve. :ithanku: cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:15 am

Good morning Penny from a very blustery Lincs. Monsy must have kept Steve behind those nets today??
Is it on, or off for tomorrow? I wonder. Will be off for a blow up and down the road soon for a doggie walk,
she is so small her feet may not touch the ground, in fact she could take off completely.
Hope you are ok. Take care.:)
dita

Postby Penny » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:21 pm

Morning Dita and all, blowing a gale here, such a pain. Did you enjoy the ceremony this morning. Very refined I thought. Still waiting for daughter'scar tobe delivered. Was supposed to come late morning but dealer rang to say no sign yet. Both daughter and hubby on tenterhooks. Makes me laugh, only a flippin car after all and they each have one at the moment so no delays in travel. Made somebread this a.m. so won't bedoing much whilst it is baking. Take care. cheers, Penny. Notice Steve is keeping hidden, Monsy on his trail??
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:32 pm

Hi Penny, yep I thought it a pretty refined send off too, the forces carrying the coffin need a medal, that must have been a tricky operation. Hope they are by now gloating over the new car, like you say, a car is a car. My son has a Merc in his garage wrapped in cotton wool, its an oldie and only allowed out in dry weather, silly little boy. :roflmao:
Can smell your bread from here, give me a slice with loads of butter & honey please.
Hope you ok.Take Care xx
dita

Postby Steve » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:54 pm

Penny me dear....I hide from no one....except you know who that is.

I like fresh bread also.....one day I shall have to do the rounds and all you ladies can feed me up. My bestest bread is a Polish one, sweet and sour its called. Was raised on this bread but its difficult to find. I managed to locate a baker who makes it and sells it in a shop in Edinburgh so when I am going down I always order a few loves.

We are getting a new car also. When shmbo had her crash last year she lost confidence in her car even though the repairs went really well. She felt the loan car we had was much better for her so we decided to go ahead and get one. The make them in the good ole US of A and it wont get here till end of May begining on June. As swmbo is having operations on her feet she wont be able to drive it for a while so I suppose I shall just have to use it. :rolleye11:
Steve

Postby Penny » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:19 pm

What a shame, still at least you will be able to drive around and find more of your favourite bread. Just make sure you keep away from any with garlic or Monsy will be there like a shot. Hugs for swmbo. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:39 am

Morning Dita and all, lovely and sunny but so windy. Had terrible winds overnight.Blown a lot of branches down. Poor birds in the rookery, we watched them yesterday evening, how they managed to stay in the trees is a miracle. Off for the weekly shoplater. Daughter collecting her new car and both she and hubby have gone to the dealers. Waiting to see the results,never changed type of car before. Take care all. cheers Penny

Daughter brought her new Kia to show me. She is over the moon. I think hubby is getting tempted now. No tax to pay. Must say it looks very very nice. cheers Penny. Your lad has my car in his garage. (I wish, just my type) P. :please:
Penny

Postby dita » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:16 pm

Hi Penny. Shocking high winds overnight here too, not much better today really. We have many different kind of birds here as well, and wonder where they roost each night, there are no leaves on the trees as yet.
We bought our Kia when the scrap deal was in force, it was a good buy. We do not travel far these days but when we have, it has proved very reliable. Our other car was 14yrs old and we took the opportunity, never regretted it, + tax of £30 speaks for itself. If I send you a few details where the merc is garaged, :rolleye11: nudge nudge :sunglasses:
Hope you ok, take care.
dita

Postby Penny » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:42 pm

Hi Dita and anyone looking in. Not too bad a morning but the computer went down on me earlier on and had to wait for the signal to return. Been a very busy morning, I am whacked. Did chicken pieces wrapped in bacon and mushrooms for lunch today and as I like to make use of the oven when it is on, Apple and blueberry crumble. Also Sausages in Cider for the freezer. Just finished in the kitchen so am sitting all afternoon (says she). Hope all are well and weather not too windy after yesterday. Take care all, cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:53 pm

Hi Penny, you have been busy, the chicken & the crumble are a couple of our favs, not too keen on sausage. If I'd known would have been round. Much calmer day with a bit of sunshine, had rain overnight so very muddy for walkies. My hubby is now talking new cars, I'm sure he has been talking to your husband. We may exchange ours for new model Picanto, "or was it me, he was on about?" I've been lazy today, apart from a bath, filling the washer and tidying round, have done nothing energetic. To be honest doing nothing just makes me lethargic.
Hope you are all ok. Take Care Pennyx
dita

Postby Steve » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:33 pm

Thats it I is not looking in here effer again....chicken pieces wrapped in bacon with bliddy mushrooms....apple and blueberry crumble......cant take any more..
Steve

Postby Penny » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:42 pm

So sorry steve, will never mention food again. cheers Penny.
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes