Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita

Postby dita » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:30 pm

I'm so late today, came on and found myself getting knocked off line, its always when I'm typing away, of course it vanished, god knows where.
Anyway Penny I do hope you managed a quiet day, if so a good rest would help your back. Nothing worse than backache.Which day are you planning for your break? We went for a long walk in the sunshine today, the mud had dried making it easier to walk. They have been doing alot of work near the railway line, building a tower for mobile phone, they plan to build also other stuff , technical, all connected to the railway. We have beautiful natural countryside, slowly disappearing. Not heard from cousin yet, I too await this exciting news, cannot wait to share it with you Penny. At least I've managed to get this completed, my 3rd time. Take Care and Look after yourself.:)
dita

Postby Penny » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:41 am

Morning Dita, pity about the countryside,it is happening everywhere. I too have been having a lot of trouble with this wretched machine.Hopefully we go on Wednesday but always have to wait and see what turns up at last minute. Had a lot of pain in the back yesterday so am not going to do anything today apart from lunch.
Looking forward to a break and yet not wanting to go. I hope I don't miss your news from cousin. We could all do with good news these days. Take care and enjoy your walkies. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:53 pm

Hi Penny, I do hope your back improves so you can enjoy a few painfree, relaxing days. Where we live are old iron ore mines, all but one opencast. They have all been unused for many years, the ponds and countryside which took their place was beautiful. Unfortunate for us in the village they have started doing all sorts down there, filling some of the ponds with allsorts of rubbish, landfill, we get rubbish brought by rail from Manchester, and god knows where. This is the way things are these days, thankgoodness it is not too near where we live. All quiet on the cousin front but knowing him it sounds like something drastic, he lives on his own apart from his dog.
It was a bit nippy round the lugholes this morning, thought spring was here. After our walk was brain-washing hubby to wash our car, it very dirty, must be joking, he said he had a headache :roflmao: . Take care of yourself.xx
dita

Postby Penny » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:33 pm

Morning, time flies doesn't it, Weather not too good at the moment, pleased we are not going away this week. Just off to Cosco. Longing for your news cousin. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:54 pm

Hi Penny, maybe in a little while the cold weather will be replaced by some warmth. It certainly not so again today. I for one am feeling most irritable with myself because I need to be doing jobs in the garden, but it is no pleasure at the moment. A text message informing me that cousin has had someone interested in buying his house, me thinks drastic changes are inevitable soon. Just hope he uses his common sense and not do anything he regrets later. Take Care :)
dita

Postby Penny » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:16 pm

I certainy hope he doesn;t rush into anything and lands himself upon you and hubby. Keep a sharp look out. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:50 am

Lovely and sunny today but still too cold for me. Had to laugh this morning, On a Thursday we usually do the weekly shop and I sit down and put money aside fo any weekly bills, such as milk. Because we went to Cosco I got mixed up with the days. Put the milk money out with his usual couple of humbugs wrapped up with the cash. Got up to find he had taken the money and left the note. I had mixed up the days because we had been shopping. .Stupid me,had to laugh. Must ring the dairy later today. Anyone else done a stupid thing like this??? Hope all are well and that you have decent weather from now. Take care, cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:09 pm

Hi Penny, sunny here too, although that keen east wind is still with us, and it is too cold for me yet. So pleased to find I am not the only one who gets days mixed up, we usually go shopping on a Tues, mainly because OH has to get his TV times on that day, its first day on sale each week. If we go any other day I am confused for days. Routine, is it good or bad, I ask myself. My family are returning from France today, they have an 8hr drive to Calais and I am always anxious till they get on the boat safe. Are you a worry'er?
I shall defo be keeping my eye on Tony, I am his closest family, he's never married and because neither of us have had siblings we do look after each other. Hope your back is easier today.:)
dita

Postby Penny » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:19 am

Just a quick good morning then, enjoy your familly, cheers Penny :grouphug:
Penny

Postby dita » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:01 pm

My family live in Kent Penny, I do not see them very often. They just nip to Dover and pop on the boat, the long journey is to their house, 20mile or so away from Limoge. We do keep in touch by mobile, they are well aware I get anxious. Hope you are ok, and any one else popping in today. While walking doggy, it was spitting with rain, lovely.
dita

Postby Penny » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:15 am

Sorry got it mixed, I thought they lived in France and were paying you a visit.Never mind.Terrible weather here today,pouring with rain, dark, cold and miserable. Just finished in the kitchen, decided to two great pots of savoury mince ready for lunch and the freezer.Hubbies favourite. Hubby still planning a few days away next week. I don't know if you got your walkies, but take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:26 pm

Don't worry Penny, I'm good at confusing folks. This morning my friend texted to tell me that they had a new addition to the family, an eight pound girl, Freya. I texted her back with congratulations to great grandma, etc etc. I was promptly replied to with this curt exclamation " What do you mean, not Great, just Nanna. Oooooops. Mince is so adaptable, I make all sorts out of it.
dita

Postby Penny » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:09 pm

What a difference a day makes. Beautiful sunny morning, just right for doggie walkies. Looks as tho' we will be away from Wednesday. Just hope it gets a little warmer. Hope all o.k. Just had a thought (ouch) Wonder if all the roads will be quiet on Wednesday, forgot about the funeral. Take care.cheers Penny
2 hours later.
Spoke too soon. Now turned very dark, cold,miserable and very very windy.
Just my luck. :huffin:
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:58 pm

We went for a lovely long walk this morning, the sun was shining, the birds singing, such a change from yesterday, buds not noticable previously, are now peeping through the half dead looking branches. Came back feeling more refreshed for the first time for ages, the cold weather has really got to me this year.... Now, a couple of hours ahead, like you have described, it is clouding over and the wind is getting up.
I do hope next week the weather improves for your few days away, do you go anywhere in particular?. Look well if you get involved with Maggies funeral, and finish up at St Pauls :roflmao:
We do seem to have a few groupies :lol:
Hope you ok, take care.xx
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:53 am

Morning Dita and anyone else looking in. Lovely and sunny but my goodness me what a gale is blowing. Hubby suddenly decided this morning not to go away this week. Icouldn't care either way but he has been on about this for a couple of weeks telling me it was a good idea. Thursday he said, don't get any veg's, we will be eating out all next week. Lo and behold, finished off the homestock yesterday so today, no vegs. He can have a reserve meal from the fridge. Men. grrrrrrr, I think the answer is my daughter's new car arrives next week and he wants to be on hand. Hope everyone is well and enjoying the sunshine. Take care,
cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes