Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:43 am

Morning Dita and all. Nice and sunny here and looks as though going to improve at last. Good sign Dita, young chappie rang last night and plans to come today. So hope you are fit for this afternoon. I am shattered, because of his phonecall, very odd for a Sunday, I lay dreaming of baking bread and kept mixing it up wrong. I was pleased to get up and prepare his loaf after such a night. Do hope everyone is on the mend and ready to enjoy the fine weather on the way. Big hug for Dolly and soft ones for little ones.
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:11 pm

Hi Penny and all, quite nice and sunny here too, although cloud has started to build up during the last hour. Very surprised to hear that your friend is visiting you today, he must have been aware of your longing to make him his bread and dreaming of your intense feelings of getting the job right, he obviously got the message and plainly felt the same. Not sure if I will be on top form today Penny Dolly gave me a hard time this morning and I am feeling shattered too, never mind I'll give it a go :) I do hope you are feeling fit-----please be careful xx. Hope everyone who are not well are on the mend as you said, big hugs from Dolly and me, and take care all xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:23 pm

Good afternoon everyone.I had a giggle at your post Penny about your dream of bread making.I don't know what I was dreaming about lastnight.I was wide awake at 4.30am till gone 5. :roll: No point sending the young man on to me either Penny or Dita,I am feeling tired :roflmao:

Nothing exciting to say today.Didn't go out today to shop had enough stuff indoors.Just made a nice coffee with a piece of cake.

Have a jolly afternoon and evening and look after the gardener Penny.Have a nice chit chat with him. :roflmao:

Weather not as nice here as yesterday.You have a nice time too Dita. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:11 pm

Hi Dita and all, Well, not to worry Dita, young chappie been and gone. He is trying to catch up due to the weather so got here a bit late. Just finished the lawns and it started to rain.So, he has taken his bread and gone. Rather relieved as I thought you and I were a bit worn out of late and as maggieh says she was not ready today. Never mind, we can all rest in piece for a bit longer. Take care, cheers Penny
Penny

Postby marieann » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:20 pm

Good morning. I hope the three of you are rested and wide awake today. You made me laugh. :roflmao:
marieann

Postby dita » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:19 pm

Hi Penny and all, all's well that ends well by the sounds of it, we were not fit for purpose and that is unusual normally we cannot wait for the action, never mind its worth waiting for Marieann---what do you think? Got sunshine here just had a stroll down the garden and despite loads of weeds there is plenty of spring colour, we have an explosion of Primroses which I love because they were originally wild. Not long since we had our Lasagne and my OH is asleep and not yet drunk his after lunch cuppa------what a guy will have to set Dolly barking now. Big hug from Dolly and me Penny, and take care all xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:25 pm

Good afternoon everyone.Yes I am wide awake today Marieann. :roflmao:

Funny weather here was sunny but keeps clouding over like rain.Don't want any of that yet.I have a chap coming at 2 to do a property check.He should only be here 5 mins then off on his bike to the next one. :roflmao:

Went to the local co op for shopping and some fresh air in my lungs.

Did anyone watch BBC2 lastnight My year with the tribe?I really enjoyed it except when they put a wriggly bug in the man's ear.lol.It is on again next week.

Hope everyone is feeling on top form today. :mrgreen: How dare your hubby go to sleep without drinking his tea,Dita. :roflmao:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:23 pm

Hi all, I must be going crackers. I put on here this morning and just happened to check. Only half of it on. So here we go again. I felt so embarrassed as I had just washed and put my hair in curlers when phone rang, O>H>was out and as it kept ringing I managed to answer It was my doctor saying she was on her way now.Had already made an appointment for tomorrow so no idea how it got mixed up. She said she was happy with the outcome so far but that I needed another month with my leg high and same amount of tablets. Better than bad news I expect but how I longed for her to say get out and drive. One instance why.... asked OH to get a couple of eating apples for after tea, he came back with two great big bramley's I ask you'

Take care all and be good. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:00 am

Never mind, Penny. You can make baked, stuffed apples with the Bramleys while OH goes out again for what you really wanted! Sorry your doc is still confining you to leg rest but, at least, things are no worse. Patience, dear girl, patience!

Staffordshire was lovely. Well, what we could see of it through driving rain, mist and low cloud was. In fairness, Saturday was quite bright and mostly dry and we had a super day on the Churnet Valley railway. In the evening I took OH for a celebratory Italian meal and several quaffings of excellent local ale. We really liked Leek; it's an interesting and friendly little town and one we'll probably go back to. Sunday was dire - driving around the Derbyshire dales in the rain with a visit to the Peak Rail preserved railway at Matlock. We were back home by late afternoon feeling vaguely cheated by the (almost) never ending rain. For spite, yesterday was a gorgeous sunny and breezy day but at least it meant all the washing dried outside. We rescued LK from the cattery although rescued probably isn't the right word. Judging by the howls and yowls of protest all the way home, she'd like to go back, please.
Hope everyone's OK and feeling a bit springlike at last. All the blossom trees have burst into life here and it's beautiful.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:07 pm

So pleased you are back to normal Andere. Have arranged a week of good weather for you. Give Puss a big hug and welcome home. Nice clear weather today and forecast sunny for this p,m, a little cold but not bad. Just waiting for oil delivery. Used a lot this year due to wretched weather. Running expensive too. How are you Dita, feeling a little better? I hope so, get ready to enjoy some decent weather for a little time. Do start feeling better everyone, have had a word with weatherman and he has promised to help. Big hug for Dolly and little hugs for pussies. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:00 pm

Hi Penny and all, think the sun is trying to peep through:) Had to go and do a little shop, we were running out of milk and we needed petrol so a little late posting today. We have talked about shingles quite a lot from time to time on here, years ago I had an attack which settled itself around my right eye causing extreme pain and damage to that eye, it eventually eased but throughout my life since it has suddenly come back for a while then disappeared again- I am talking about the times as being 40rs ago give or take a couple--. The last couple of weeks it has been coming back often, continuous right eye running especially when cold air hits my face, also a couple of times during a week I get flashing when concentrating on computing, the white screen can make it almost impossible to read until the flashing gradually fades off. I have this going on just now but I have learnt to live and ignore it. It is wise to have the jab if you can and if you are eligible. Hope you are ok Penny, little doggie here sends you a big :bighugs: hug:) and take care all xx :grouphug:
dita

Postby dita » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:26 pm

Hi Penny and all----again, hope you got your online order sorted Penny, I have never had one from Sainsburys. at least you could rely on them to deliver a couple of eating apples being as your OH appears useless at the job :) hee. Shame the weather was a bit naff Andere it is so beautiful an area to visit too, should have been this week instead, ------not much good me saying that now though... Not bad news for you really Penny as regards your leg, better to be safe than sorry cos you have less chance of having another fall until it is stronger, you know what you're like?. Hugs from Dolly & me to all xxxx
dita

Postby maggieh » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:12 pm

Good afternoon everyone.It is so lovely out here today.People are walking around in t shirts and shorts.My postman is still in long trousers though. :roflmao: Even noddy arrived here in his summer jacket.He is on fish/chip duty at 5pm.

Back at drawing group this morning we drew a fruit display.I had to draw a lemon,apple,asparagus(spelling?)And a little orange thing with leaves round it.It tasted sour to me.

I don't know if your granddaughter who lives in Kent is doing the following Dita.You get some stones/rocks from the Range etc.Then paint them,put what you like on them.Then you go and hide them anywhere you like.Then hopefully someone will find it.They can say on Facebook where they have found it and they can rehide it.It has been going on for about a year where I am.Janet has been painting some,I went with her yesterday to hide some in a park.Children love finding them on way to and fro school.You can even hide them in Tesco,Sainsbury,Asda etc. :mrgreen:

Have a lovely afternoon sitting out in your deckchairs with a cuppa. :roflmao:
maggieh

Postby dita » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:27 pm

Hi Maggieh,
Back at drawing group this morning we drew a fruit display.I had to draw a lemon,apple,asparagus(spelling?)And a little orange thing with leaves round it.It tasted sour to me.
Quoted from your post :)
That just tickled me. :) Grandaughter hasn't said anything to me about her collecting, painting and hiding of stones-------I will ask her Maggieh. Ennjoy ya fish and chips tonight xx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:18 pm

I'm glad Maggieh has explained this thing with rocks and stones. I was in a shop somewhere recently and came across a basket full of big, smooth pebbles marked "Rocks for Painting" and was utterly baffled by it! It sounds as barmy and incomprehensible to me as that geo-caching craze from a few years ago. Remember that?

Lovely, lovely warm spring day here. Doors and windows all standing open; towels dried outside; us wandering about in tee shirts and OH threatening to get his shorts out of mothballs. Oh Noooooo! :hide:

OH at last talking to an estate agent about the best way to deal with the old house so progress is being made! We've booked two vintage bus trips for the weekend so hoping the fine weather will last :sunglasses: .

Dita, it sounds as though your eyes are suffering from the same problem as LK's! Shingles and cat flu are both caused by the same virus. I don't suppose her cat treats would help you (!) but maybe there is a human equivalent you could use? I hope it clears up soon for you - no fun at all having an eye problem in this bright weather. :bighugs:
Andere Richtingen

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes