Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:40 pm

Hi Dita and all, at last able to make an effort to post. Weather been super here all day and more of the same promised. Managed to finish TV order for Sainsbury Delivery tomorrow. Bought a load of stuff so that I will not need the service again for a little bit. Having had the front Porch roof repaired, a new roof on the garage, now find we need the glass conservatory knocked down and rebuilt. Seems a pathway round it collapsed slightly and dislodged the rest. So having a new one built with a bricked bottom halfway round. Anyone any spare cash at the moment, ? Daren't think how much we have spent this year. Anyone fancy a lodger?. :please:
Do hope all are well and ignoring my moans. Big hug for Dolly and soft hugs for pussies. Hope your eyes are improving Dita,and vannin is on the mend. Do take care all. cheers Penny :please: :please:
Penny

Postby Penny » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:51 am

Morning Dita and all, Beautiful sunny morning and a lovely clear blue sky. Looks like we are lucky for little time. Hope everyone is OK. Hope I have not driven all away with my aches and pains yesterday. ????. Big hug for Dolly, should be just right for lawn games this p.m.Big hug also for pussies. Take care all, cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:33 pm

Hi Penny and all, its a beautiful day here again, had to nip out for a few things and hoping to get a game of footy this afternoon with Dolly dog. Healthwise I am about the same sorry if I seemed to be having a moan the other day, Pleased you got your order sorted hope its arrived ok without anything missing etc. You do seem to have lots of repairs which is costing an arm and a leg, we have a porch on the front of our house which is half brick it was rebuilt some years ago because of similar problem as yours Penny. You can come and live here anytime, I will put thee kettle on :) I have got myself a gardener, he is just keeping the place tidy trimming the hedge, cutting grass & pruning, he is crippled with arthritis and in his early 70's so not as agile as your young man Penny :( but I am desperate, my OH is not a gardener at all. Big hug from us both and take care all xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:57 pm

Good afternoon everyone.It is a lovely day down here too.Lovely and warm outside,all windows are open.It was rather noisy outside during the night in the early hours.Could hear cars and a motorbike in the distant.Found out why when I pulled my curtains at 6am this morning.I had left my bedroom window open all night by mistake. :roflmao:

Noddy left a bit later this morning I thought he was never going to be gone.Both of his feet are badly swollen they have been like that for a while.So Iv'e told him to go to the drs.

I have been trying to uninstall something off of my laptop all afternoon.It took over my laptop but it has gone now thank goodness. :roll:

The rock painting has taken off down here really well.Mums and children are excited going to and fro school looking out for rocks. :mrgreen:

Have a lovely evening everyone.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:31 pm

So pleased you too have good weather. Sounds as though you are on top form today. Good for you.Will be so pleased if and when I can start getting about. Nothing worse than sitting on ones B/side all day. Hope Noddy does go to see his Dr. could get worse. Continue to enjoy. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:18 pm

I am still waiting for my Granddaughters answer to the rock painting fun and games Maggieh, maybe by the time I get an answer I will be wondering what the dickens she is on about. Like Penny says I do hope Noddy gets his legs sorted , take care yourself too he'd be lost without you xx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:26 pm

Penny wrote:....Nothing worse than sitting on ones B/side all day. cheers Penny

Oh, I dunno. I've enjoyed doing quite a lot of that today - outside in our own quiet little back garden and then, later, in a folding chair down by the Trent at Torksey. A floppy hat and my Kindle plus a bottle of water are all I need to be happy. :sunglasses:
Sorry, Penny. I know it's hugely different when it's enforced idleness rather than just giving yourself a day off. While the weather is so nice, can you get OH to take a picnic chair and set it up in the garden for you? With a footrest or a box With a cushion on top to keep your legs elevated? At least that way you get to admire your young man's handiwork and listen to the birdsong ...

I've not been entirely idle. I've hired a woman gardener. She's only recently started her business due to a marriage breakup and is happy to keep us weed free and tidy for the moment until I've got some spare cash and can make some decisions about anything radical I might do to it. She starts next Friday so fingers are crossed it'll all work out well.
While I was seeing the gardener, OH went tearing off to Lincoln to watch Flying Scotsman chuffing off towards Gainsborough and Scarborough. Says he got some good pictures but hasn't showed me yet.

Oh, well. Back to normal tomorrow - floors to wash, clothes to launder, chop chop, busy busy, bang bang .... :grouphug:
Andere Richtingen

Postby marieann » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:03 pm

It's been a beautiful day here. I hope you can manage to sit outside for a while penny. Your gardens must be lovely with so much work going into them and it wouldn't seem like such a waste of time as having to sit inside doing nothing. I must admit I thought enforced idleness would have had you screaming because you're so active but you've coped well. I've been watching tennis from Monte Carlo, I wish you could follow it, dita, The tennis is excellent because all the big players are there but just as good is the view from the courts which are on the coast. You can see the sea behind them and yachts sailing past and what look like good sized liners against a blue sky and sea. I can quite happily watch that.
I hope noddy listens to you Margaret and checks up on that. Glad you've got some sunshine hope it lasts and makes everyone feel better.
marieann

Postby dita » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:30 pm

Hi Penny and all, lovely day here again too, little more chill in the air so we must make the most of it. I had my 60th birthday do at Torksey Andere, you are reminding me of things from quite a while ago. Its funny how we suddenly have chats with our neighbours as if they appear from nowhere, we seem to hibernate in this village making an appearance again in the spring until later autumn. For sure if I could watch the tennis I would be doing so Marieann, the outlook you describe at Monte Carlo sounds great and its tempting me to plan a little trip-----if I could find the energy :) Got a nice glass of something awaiting you here Penny, it may cost you a game of football :) big hugs and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:55 pm

Hi Dita and all. Try again. Not my day. Told OH to go and get lost. Waited listening for delivery van for son, not arrived yet. been trying to send a thank-you to delivery people ..sainsbury....no luck. OH said I was useless and insisted on doing it. Boy was I pleased when it kept returning. He has taken my car for it's MOT. Wish so much I could get in and drive off. Can't wait for that glass Dita, might bring a bottle. Big hug for Dolly and soft one for little pussies. Just had call re next Tuesday Dita, so keep fit and warm as young chappie. is coming.OH just back so must go and put lunch out. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:31 pm

Hi Penny, :) :) Just read mail above--------- I read this wrong ---Quote from Penny-------
.OH just back so must go and put lunch out. cheers Penny
:)
--I read it as " OH just back so must go punch his lights out" (Sorry Penny's OH ) hee hee Bring the whole bottle .
dita

Postby Penny » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:03 pm

Very good, wish I could have done just that. Just down to eat and sons parcels arrived so another upset today.could just about finish a whole bottle of whatever. Never mind, looking out
weather wonderful. Back to normal tomorrow?????? cheers Penny
Penny

Postby vannin » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:23 pm

dita wrote:Hi Penny, :) :) Just read mail above--------- I read this wrong ---Quote from Penny-------
.OH just back so must go and put lunch out. cheers Penny
:)
--I read it as " OH just back so must go punch his lights out" (Sorry Penny's OH ) hee hee Bring the whole bottle .

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
vannin

Postby Penny » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:37 pm

Thanks vannin, a real sense of humour our Dita. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:11 pm

Hi Penny and all, pleased someone appreciated my humour :) its what keeps me ticking Vannin, hope you are feeling better. You choose whatever potion you fancy Penny, as long as its not meths. We are always having problems with my OH's medication delivery from Boots, each month there is urgent things missing and each month OH has to ring up Boots and complain and Boots blame the GP, he then rings GP who then blame Boots, each month it is sorted until the next month and it happens again.......and again. Make the most of the warm weather today they say its about to end, my Cherry tree is full of blossom but almost leave less still? Hugs from Dolly and me Penny and take care all xx
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes