Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby maggieh » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:52 pm

Good afternoon from a wet Kent.We haven't had the awful downpours like Penny,Andere or Dita.But it has just come over very dark.First day of spring too.Forecast is this for a week yet and cold.Very windy here.

Am round at Janet's now for dinner,then we get picked up at 7.30 to go to the cinema.Looking forward to seeing the film,must not nod off though. :roflmao:

Hope Paula's job interview went well,Carol.

Have a lovely dry evening all.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:21 pm

Pleased all OK your end of the woods. We now have bright sunshine. Hope you have a super time tonight, no nodding off. Enjoy. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby caroljoyce » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:16 am

maggieh wrote:
Am round at Janet's now for dinner,then we get picked up at 7.30 to go to the cinema.Looking forward to seeing the film,must not nod off though. :roflmao:

I enjoy going to the cinema. What picture was it Maggie - was it good?

Paula's interview went well thanks. :)
caroljoyce

Postby dita » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:03 pm

Hi Penny and all, Do not faint with shock, just popped in before I do an online shop fully expecting you to have already been on Penny, thought you would have been excited about a game of Rugby with her lady-ship :) We have beautiful sunshine here despite the cold, hopefully it is the same for everyone. Be back later, hugs from us two till later Penny and take care all xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:09 pm

caroljoyce wrote:
maggieh wrote:

I enjoy going to the cinema. What picture was it Maggie - was it good?

Paula's interview went well thanks. :)

The film was funny in parts Carol.It was good.It was called Time of their lifes.With Joan Collins and Pauline Collins in it.
maggieh

Postby maggieh » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:19 pm

Good morning everyone.Lovely and sunny in Kent today after the rain we had yesterday.

The film was quite funny lastnight it starred Joan Collins and Pauline Collins.Well worth going to see.Not sure what our plans are in the next hour or so.I do need some food shopping at some point.

Noddy is going to have a mild curry tomorrow done with chicken :roflmao: Hope he likes it.Or he be hungry.

Have a super day. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby marieann » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:25 pm

Good morning. We just had a heavy snow shower and the sun shone brilliantly all the way through it. Now the sun's shining, the sky is blue with fluffy white clouds and it's very windy but looking out it could be summer. I saw some adverts for that film, Margaret, glad you enjoyed it. I'm not doing anything special today I hope you enjoy whatever you're all doing..
marieann

Postby Penny » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:40 pm

Morning Dita and all. Started with a lovely clear sky and sunny but now very windy and cold. Rain forecast all day. Been busy doing the tidying up as out to the golf club for lunch. Fed the birds and was locking up when Percy the pheasant came early for lunch. Hope all are well. Think we might have to put of game today Dolly a the weather is so dicey. Big hug to make up for it and hugs all round for little ones. Take care all and hae a good day. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:26 pm

Hi Penny and all, turned into a really nice day you were missed by Dolly and OH had to do it because I was busy cooking. Could fancy that chicken curry myself if noddy not keen Maggieh :) Percy knows where to go to get spoilt Penny. Hugs from Dolly and me and take care all xx
dita

Postby marieann » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:24 am

Good morning. It was snowing like fury when I got up this morning, there was a couple of inches lying, the sky doesn't look very promising but the snow has stopped and is turning wet and slushy. Hope you all have better weather.
marieann

Postby Penny » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:16 am

Morning Dita and all. What a dull morning. Looks like we all have a poor start to spring. Never mind it won.t last forever. Hugs all round and special for Dolly. Hope everyone is OK and looking forward to a good week. See Federa doing well, Dita, nice chap. pity about Andy but he needs a rest. OH out for lunch with the boys so will be able to catch up the vacuuming in the lounge. OH just informed me the window cleaner has arrived so must away. Catch you later hopefully with a quiz. Take care. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:43 pm

Good afternoon from a cold blustery Kent.Had to turn the heater back on as its cold again now,can't have noddy sitting here freezing. :roflmao: He can put a throw over his legs if he so wishes.

I took some chocolate to the cinema on Monday night.But wasn't until yesterday when I went to put my coat on it was covered in chocolate.Have just taken it out of the washing machine,first wash,only had it a month.

Noddy here now,I said gosh im out of breath today,he said me too morning an night.I said im like it on an off all day.OK he said. :roflmao: Thats the only word he can say or know. :mrgreen:

Now he wants me to see why his mouth feels frozen(like u been to dentist) :rolleye11: Will do that later.

Have a warm afternoon everyone.
maggieh

Postby dita » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:20 pm

Hi Penny and all, been one of those mornings--and afternoons-----. Had arranged for British Gas to come and give us a quote for a new boiler, he came at 12.00am after all the waffle, examination of the boilers home + location of piping outside etc. loads of promised deals and all the stuff to go with it the time was 1.45pm, decided we shall have old one replaced and a date was arranged for a couple of weeks time when all will be done and dusted. About 10mins after he'd gone my Tesco order turned up leaving us both gasping for a fresh cuppa because the last made at 12.30 was a bit cold?? Good luck with Noddy today Maggieh, he's probably asleep anyway (snore). Its raining here Penny I do hope its not at your house especially after having your windows cleaned :( No game for Dolly but she has done plenty of barking, keep smiling Penny :) and all take care xx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:47 pm

Hi all. It's been a cold and windy couple of days here and, natch, the heating system chose this cold spell to throw a wobbly and keep turning itself off. Grrr. After we retreated to bed with a hot water bottle for warmth last night, I was about to call the plumber when OH had the idea of re-booting the control panel like a mardy computer. Who'd have believed it? It seems to have worked and, currently, we're decently warm. Lets hope it lasts and the system will totter on until spring when we'll get it thoroughly overhauled and, probably, a new boiler.

A very quiet couple of days, otherwise, just engrossed in some research work for the transport museum which keeps us busily occupied.
Hope Noddy enjoys his curry!
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:46 am

Morning Dita and all. So pleased your OH got it working ok Andere. . Not the weather to be without heating. I expect puss will be delighted. Hope all are well, just off for weekly and lunch with son. Hugs all round and special for Dolly, if this sun stays fixed we should get a good game later. Take care all and keep warm. Cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes