Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby dita » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:29 pm

Hi Penny and all, it is a lovely sunny but cold day. We were going tomorrow to Curry's to look at TVs and have a look round Morrisons because they are situated near each other but far away from where we normally shop. Have not made our mind up about the TV, and Morrisons prices do seem to have risen more than some other supermarkets, came home with a pain in the head and a need for a sit down. Pleased it is over-----just a minute though,-------- British Gas delivers a new boiler tomorrow and are installing it on Monday so the lesser of two evils. Dolly and I will be over to yours later Penny :) hope you don't mind, wouldn't like to gate crash or anything (gardener) Hugs from us both, and take care all.
dita

Postby Penny » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:40 pm

Poor Dta, what a morning. Just back from shop and lunch with son and DIL. Both very busy and son gave me a package with all sorts in for Mother's Day in case he cannot make it. Won't open till Sunday. Told him not to bother coming round as I know how busy he is and I told him to get some rest. He says Saracens are playing at home this weekend. Not on our TV. Keep saying I will pop to Morrison's to try their doughnuts. Hope all goes well for you on Monday, do take care and don't over-do it (says she) see you later. Big hug for Dolly. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:46 pm

I brought some Yum Yums back from Morrisons if nothing else Penny, I will bring you some xx Pleased you met up with your son & D.I.L, I wont be seeing either of mine on Sunday.xxx
dita

Postby marieann » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:28 pm

Tesco's yum yums, at the moment, are Terry's chocolate Oranges for £1.00 each. They should refuse to sell to people without will power to refuse chocolate.
marieann

Postby Penny » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:32 pm

You have lost me??? What is a yum yum. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby marieann » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:36 pm

Anything yummy or that's what I took dita to mean. :lol:
marieann

Postby Penny » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:42 pm

Of course, stupid me. Must ask Dita how much they cost. (Just to drive her a bit further up the wall). Ha ha. Cheers Penny grouphug
Penny

Postby dita » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:47 pm

When I got my order from Tesco yesterday Marieann, Terrys Chocolate Oranges were still £1.00 and we got 3. Yum Yums are Iced Doughnut Twists that's the best way I can describe it they have no cream in them and thats all I can say really :) :rolleye11: They were £1.00 for four Penny, I usually buy those lovely jam & cream frozen doughnuts but these are ok for a snack, the cream ones are more like a meal and really YUMMY :roflmao:
dita

Postby Penny » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:02 pm

Good explanation Dita. Never heard of a twisted doughnut.?? Must make an effort to go and search around. Take care. Don.t forget the Grand Prix racing this weekend. Something to watch. Cheers,Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:34 pm

They sell them at Sainsburys Penny but they are not always as good as they should be, they are on their fresh cake counter. I do miss it when Rugby and Tennis are not on and have to watch something xx
dita

Postby twin1947 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:55 pm

I must say i wasnt impressed with the yum yums i brought,but im not a choccy person i prefer savory.
We finish the easter bonnet this saturday and will post a picture somehow :roflmao:
twin1947

Postby Penny » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:24 pm

Morning Dita and all. Will have a look at the yum yum things but not really a sweet eater. Bought some doughnuts yesterday but didn't.t think there was much taste. Must be me getting on a bit as they say. Hope everyone is OK and keeping warm. Weather OK but rather cold and frost forecast. Bug hugs all round and special for Dolly. Games should be OK today. Just been cleaning out one big fridge, shattered now so will have to leave other one for another day. Have a lovely day all and do take care. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:16 pm

Hi Penny and all, its a beautiful sunny but very cold day, ok for Dolly she's been a keen speed machine during our kick around, waiting for you now Penny :) A massive great lorry turned up about an hour ago to deliver 1 Condensing Boiler + other bits and pieces for the installation on Monday, think I'll spend the day in the shed!!. I am not a Choccy person either Twin1947, but my O H is he is the sweet tooth guy. The weekend does seem to come round quick now-a-days, keep smiling Penny :) and take care all xx
dita

Postby marieann » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:49 pm

Good afternoon. We have had brilliant sunshine and it's not in the least cold outside. Went to surgery this morning and thought when I came out would go for hot chocolate instead of cappuccino but shop was closed so shopped at Tesco and then made my own when I got home. The chocolate oranges are still £1.00, dita, I stocked up again this morning. Have you tried their fresh doughnuts from the speciality stand? There's a choice of jam, custard and there used to be apple which was my favourite but at the moment it's apple and blackcurrant. They are 65p for 5, in a brown paper bag, and are very fresh only problem they need to be eaten quickly I got the apple and blackcurrant this morning. I hope Tony's going to help me eat them I know he'll manage the chocolate oranges by himself if he gets the chance. It's been a lovely relaxing day and I hope everyone else has had the same.

I hope you can get a picture of the hat on Janet. I'd love to see it.
marieann

Postby Penny » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:31 pm

Morning Dita and all, hope everyone is well and keeping warm. Lovely and sunny here but cold and windy. Been having probs getting on line. Had call last night Dita young chappie coming for a couple of house this p.m. so managed to make his bread in time. So if I am missing you know what I am up to. Hugs all round for little ones and special for Dolly, may have to miss the game but will try. Take care all, cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes