Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:44 am

Morning Dita and all. Have a super day Carol. Pleased your weekend went OK vannin. Lovely and sunny here. Hope everyone is OK and ready to enjoy today. Off to *Costco for more bird seed. Hugs all round and special for Dolly after a noisy weekend. Take care all and enjoy the day. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:57 pm

Hi, all. It's not too cold here but also quite grey and overcast. No matter, I shall not be going anywhere this afternoon as I'm waiting for someone to turn up from Eon and change the gas and lekky meters to smart meters.
I hope everyone will have a peaceful day.
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:10 pm

Hi Penny and all, it was quite grey here most of the morning but now it is simply beautiful, all the spring flowers are looking up to the blue sky and I am certain they are smiling :) Your weekend sounded good considering past complications-us included Vannin, take care of yourself xx. As you said Penny it really was a noisy time for Dolly yesterday she has soon recuperated never-the-less, fingers crossed the heating is working just fine. Big hug from Dolly and me Penny :) and take care all xx
dita

Postby vannin » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:19 pm

Oh and I have watched the end of the Vera episode on iPlayer (Marianne) Brenda Blethyn's Vera voice is a bit hard to take.
Now I have still to watch Line of Duty to catch up.
vannin

Postby maggieh » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:27 pm

Good evening everyone.Been lovely weather here today lovely out in the sunshine.I have done a lot of walking today feel quite worn out.I went to pick Logan up from his nursery and then off to his toddler group.Then caught the bus home an Janet an her hubby were waiting in their car at the busstop when I got off.And whizzed me off to PC World to pick my new laptop up.
I have been wanting a new laptop for ages so Ive treated myself to a modern one.It is light blue wanted Teal colour but it was out of stock everywhere I tryed.

Going to play with it for a little while then wait until Tomorrow when the battery is fully charged.

Think I will be asleep early tonight I keep yawning. :roflmao: Not got used to that hour yet.

Have a good evening I will see you all tomorrow. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby dita » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:03 pm

Good luck with your new laptop Maggieh, sounds like you have had a busy day with all the walking and Logan to keep you at it. Xx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:05 am

I'm first? Oh, wow. That's a rarity! Grey and drizzly today and very muggy. LK found a half dead bee on the doormat and is very cross because I wouldn't let her torment it to death. More because I don't want to spend the day in the vets if she gets stung than consideration for the bee, I must confess but I shook it on to the garden and hope it can die peacefully.
OH just off for a scan on his leg at a hospital near Mansfield. No idea why it can't be done locally; the workings of the health service are a mystery. Goodness only knows how anybody without a car would even get there from here - they'd probably need to leave the day before! I'm off to Lincoln for some odd bits of shopping in a while but nothing exciting planned.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:39 am

Morning Dita and all. Quick off the mark today Andere. Pleased you didn't.t let puss near the bee. Hope all goes well for OH visit to hospital. Very dull here. Went out as per to feed the birds and caught my thumb in the door hinge so have a very bruised thumb to deal with. Hope all are well and ready to enjoy what is left of March. Cannot believe how quickly time has gone since getting ready for Christmas.. hugs all round for little ones. Big one for Dolly. My daughter popped in and is going to Tenerife next week. Costs her a fortune in fees at the home for dogs.. Did I mention she has 5 little dogs and one Mastiff. Don.t know how she copes but no way will she cut down. My fault of course. Always had animals and would love to have a few now. Have a good day all. Just doing curry with noodles today, usual fruit to follow. Have put some to one side Dita. Cheers Penny :grouphug:
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:21 pm

Hi Penny and all, Thanks for my over-indulgence in fruit, it is so yummy. Do hope your thumb eases quickly it will be very painful and I do hope those birds appreciate that fact Penny. You and I along with Dolly could do your daughter a favour and go babysit her doggies then she can relax and have more money to enjoy her holiday with Penny, in turn it will get us away from our OH's so we all win :sunglasses: :rolleye11: Hope your OH has good news at the hospital Andere, it is still dribbling about with a little drop of rain here and there, odd day really ??? You've got me thinking about Lincoln now it is such a lovely place to visit. Dolly and me sending you lots of :bighugs: Penny :) and take care all :bighugs:
dita

Postby marieann » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:45 pm

Good afternoon. It isn't cold but is damp and dull. I'm sitting watching the video of Kyrgios and Goffin's match last night. Just watched first set so don't know result yet. I appear to have signed in with BBC iplayer shop offering me some excellent old programmes and series that are very reasonably priced. I'm going to have a good look later. Are you enjoying that new laptop, Margaret, I like getting something new to play with. That's a lot of dogs to cope with penny, she must love having them. My cousin occasionally dog sits with her friend whose daughter does it for a living and infrequently requires help. The place they go is a house in the country on the border with Durham and Northumberland and they enjoy every minute of it. I think you both should try it think of the laughs you'd have, if only you could.
marieann

Postby Penny » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:10 pm

Your right marieann, if only. Too late to offer now as she has paid a good deposit to reserve their places at the dogs home. Must remember next time Dita. Not at all nice looking out although there was a promise of brighter here later. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby caroljoyce » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:45 am

Good morning all.
I'm off out with Chris my walking friend today - a walk round our local country park (very steady due to the trochanteric bursitis in my thigh) Lunch later and a look round the garden centre.

I've got to get my skates on when I get back - packing to do. We're off tomorrow morning for the weekend to Warner's Alvaston Hall hotel in Cheshire.
Really looking forward to it and the entertainment by The Overtones on the Saturday night..

Have a good day all. :)
caroljoyce

Postby Andere Richtingen » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:59 pm

Quiet here today, innit? Maggie will be having fun getting her pretty blue laptop all sorted and organised the way she likes it. Carol's packing ... Hope you have a lovely spring break. Dita and Dolly will be out having doggie fun and Penny's probably baking a tasty, wholesome bloomer for the gardener...

It's warm, windy and occasionally wet here today. Currently, the sun is shining but not guaranteed to stay that way. No plans to do much, myself. I'll put the Vax around the seriously messy bits shortly (it's cat moulting season!) and catch up with some emails I've been delaying ...
Have a peaceful day, everyone.
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:56 pm

Hi Penny and all, I'm wondering if you are having connection hassle again Penny?? Oh Andere if only I had been doing the things you said, my OH wanted his TV mag and insisted I accompany him because he wanted to look round Lidl honestly don't know why really, but off we went anyway, it is only another supermarket to me and the insides of those places are the only thing I see these days, would rather sit with a good book :) even cleaning the house gives me more inspiration Hee Hee. We had a couple of frozen sweet & sours for lunch and very shortly I'll be hopefully enjoying Dolly & game of footy, after which need to bake something nice for tea---scones---cos he's worth it. Would love to be able to get about like some other people do, but maybe they are in the minority---I don't know. Like you Andere its removing the pet hair, dusting, catching up with mail ?????? washing up, ironing, cleaning the bathroom etc. caring for OH that takes up my time. Hope you are ok Penny, will pop back later xx
dita

Postby Penny » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:23 pm

Hi Dita and al, just back from weekly and lunch with son.Had a nice chat which is a treat for me as I live with a silent body. Had a call late last night, young chappie coming late today, around 6 pm so as Andere said, made his loaf ready. Weather came out quite sunny and warm pleased to say. Hugs all round in spite of the fur floating around. Big hug for Dolly. Just about to see if I can conjure up a quiz of sorts. Hope all are well and looking forward to summer. Take care. cheers Penny.
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes