Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby maggieh » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:14 pm

Good afternoon its lovely and sunny here,after all the rain yesterday.

I have been out to Primark to treat myself to some tops,out with old,in with the new. :mrgreen: I was only going with Janet to look around,but we both came out with a little brown paper carrier. :roll:

Soon I am going to try and sort my smoke alarm out as the battery keeps bleeping.I don't like climbing when noone else here,but I have some steps I will try first.If not I will wait for my son to call in at some point.

I enjoyed the dancing on Saturday,nice bunch of people,so should be a winner amongst them.And some losers.

Hope your all enjoying the afternoon.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:26 pm

Hi everyone, Weather still fantastic here, just a little cold but sunny. Dita, what was the wine you mentioned. Just had a lovely afternoon by the canal/lake. Took some bits to feed the duck etc and this time 4 Canada Geese came along and stood taking the bits from OHs hand. He was thrilled, first time ever. Back home now. take care, cheers Penny.
Penny

Postby Penny » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:03 pm

, just asked OH what we did when our alarm peeped. He said no problem, needs a new battery. Worth a try. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:11 am

Hi Penny and all, :) :) I didn't say it was wine, I said BOOZE--------it was Baileys £12 per Litre :) Beautiful day here a lovely blue sky, if it like that where you are Penny get out by the Canal and feed those Geese. Hope you get your smoke alarm sorted Maggieh, we would change battery too. Going to get some housework and washing done now-------well! when Dolly & me have had a very short constitutional. Take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:36 pm

Hi Dita and all, just going out for lunch. Sorry about wine Dita. I have a very good one fronSainsburie,s, its Penguin Sands Merlot at £3.75. Very good. Son popping in if time this PM so will see how grandchildren are doing at Uni. Lovely and sunny again but rather cold. No duck feeding today as will not have time Off for lunch now, big hug for Dolly and little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:52 am

Good morning. It's bright and sunny, but slightly chill. Another 'proper' September day - lovely!

Got to wash the bathroom floor in a minute. We had a man here yesterday replacing our lavs which is a great improvement on the old, slow flushing, cranky ones but even though he was really tidy and vacuumed up after himself, everything seems to be covered in a fine layer of gritty dust.

Then a trip to B&Q to pick up some paint charts so I can start planning my new decor for next spring. OH is protesting because I want to paint the outside - garage door, down pipes, etc - bright yellow. I think it's cheery; he says it's "too much".The old house was British Racing Green which suited it well but I don't see it working on this different style of house and, anyway, I want a change. This one is currently a depressing shade of brown and I really don't like that at all. Can't be red because that fades too badly in the sun - anyone got any suggestions?
Andere Richtingen

Postby vannin » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:30 am

I am very keen on Green Glade.
vannin

Postby dita » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:53 pm

Hi Penny and all, it was a beautiful early morning------done know what happened. Hope you are enjoying your lunch Penny, just think you are depriving the Ducks and Geese :( I am wondering about that poor whale stuck in the Thames, think the media publicising the event cannot be helping. Sounds like you are preparing for spring Andere,, you are really on the ball, we badly need some new fence panels, until a couple of years ago I religiously painted all the wood plus 2 sheds but I hoped OH would take over from me and do the job-------that hasn't happened and now I am struggling. Big hug from Dolly and take care all.
PS. £3.75 for that Merlot is very reasonable Penny, I mentioned Baileys because it had been reduce from £20 to £12 so I took advantage :)
dita

Postby maggieh » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:56 pm

Good afternoon everyone.It is a lovely warm day here,sun is out,nice blue sky.

Drawing group was good today there is only 3 of us now.We drew a feather each on all sorts of paper.Tissue paper and newspapers.It was different though.

Nothing much has happened here,I did stop the smoke alarm making a noise all night.Its to high up for me to climb and sort it.So I poked it with a stick.Its nice and quiet now.I lived here for 16 years without a smoke alarm so another week or so should be ok.

Lovely and relaxing here without my buddy for the afternoon. :roflmao:

Oh well I best hang my washing up to dry.Have a good afternoon all.
maggieh

Postby dita » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:14 pm

Hi Penny and everyone, early morning just beautiful but like yesterday it cloudy now with just occasional sunny spells. Family coming over at the weekend from Lancs, it is our WA but not doing anything out of the ordinary to speak of, it will be lovely to see OH's Sis & Hubby though and for sure Dolly will be excited. Hugs from us both and take care all xx
dita

Postby dita » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:45 pm

Afternoon everyone, cooler day but its sunny so that's good, hope you are all ok, Hi Penny, my little Dolly sending you a hug and take care all xx
dita

Postby twin1947 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:46 pm

Good afternoon All.

Looking quite on here so thought i would come in and wake you all up.
Went shopping thismorning to tescos so can now eat this week,have the slow cooker on cooking stewing beef.
Went to Broadstairs as has a lovely wet fish shop sells everything even optupus looked horrid,i was after whelks but didnt have any so i brought a skate and a piece of rig not seen that for a long while.

I will be sitting here later watching the dancing with maybe a glass of wine :party39:

So much for the snow we were meant to have,its been really nice here sun been out.
Enjoy your evening all.
twin1947

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:32 pm

Snow?? Really? I know it was perishin' cold first thing but unless your part of Kent has cut adrift and moved north of the arctic circle, snow seems unlikely!

Another lovely couple of autumn days here. I even enticed OH for a walk around the lake in a local park yesterday. You know it must be a lovely day if he agrees to a walk! Today, I've been to my old school's annual reunion for a good lunch and much gossip. Now my throat's sore from talking too much. I went by train because the Pride march had completely gridlocked the traffic in Lincoln and I thought I'd be late but I came back by bus - top deck, front seat - and it was a beautiful journey through the villages and with all the autumnal trees plus, of course, you can see so much more from the top of a bus. :sunglasses: Early night tonight because we have to be up at sparrow crack for a vintage bus trip to the big Showbus event at Donington Park. Zzzzzz.
I hope everyone's managing to catch some of this glorious weather and enjoy it - except for Laurie to whom we must wish his own personal grey cloud.
Andere Richtingen

Postby maggieh » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:26 am

Good morning.It is lovely and sunny here today.

Hope you have a lovely day out today Andere,and the weather is good for you too.

Happy wedding anniversary to you Dita and your hubby.Have a nice time with your visitors.

I am going to see my daughter this morning for a hour or two.See old Basil the basset,he will bark when I first get there and I have to stand still till his finished. :roll:

Yesterday I was out with Logan and his mummy.Then he came back here with me for a couple of hours,while Sharon met up with a friend.

Well I best get cracking I will be walking at 10 to my daughters.Have a good day everyone.
maggieh

Postby dita » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:53 pm

Hi everyone, thanks so much for the Anniversary wishes Maggieh, our visitors have just departed for their journey back to Lancs, it has been a lovely couple of days and great to have someone to chat and have a laugh with. Hope you enjoyed your visit with your Daughter and Basil, not forgetting your time with Logan the other day. Going to sit and relax for a couple of hours now, Dolly sends a big hug and take care all xx
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes