Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby maggieh » Tue May 29, 2018 5:05 pm

Good afternoon everyone.It is rather murky down here.Yesterday was lovely and sunny and hot.This morning we had a crashing thunderstorm and lightning/rain.Was cold when I went to the town in a little light fleece.

Have been getting some bits and bobs ready for the morning when little man comes over for 4 hours.We are going to have a painting session. :roflmao: Prob be more on floor or table.

I went to my daughters for a while yesterday and she done a barbie for the 2 of us.Saved me coming home to cook.

Have a lovely warm evening everyone.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Tue May 29, 2018 5:34 pm

sounds like a good time ahead, make sure it is only painting whether floor or whatever. Have a good time. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Wed May 30, 2018 10:35 am

After thinking we'd escaped all the rain and thunder other regions have been getting, awoke to a thunderstorm and torrential rain just after 6 this morning. It's tailed off into odd drizzly showers now but very grey and depressing. I'm tied to the house waiting for two deliveries to arrive so I guess it doesn't matter that the weather's vile!

LK seems completely recovered from her surgery now, eating us out of house and home. She has her post-op check up tomorrow afternoon.

Have a good day all, if you can dodge the rain.
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Wed May 30, 2018 11:53 am

Hi Penny and all, we have little rain and its very dull but no storms Andere, pleased LK has recovered from her operation, Dolly seems much easier at the moment so still watching her. Take care everyone xx
dita

Postby Penny » Wed May 30, 2018 12:29 pm

Morning Dita and all. Dull but dry at the moment.I hope no one has been troubled by flooding.So pleased all little ones are keeping well now. Just put some more bread in. chappie couldn.t make it in the end due to all the rain so have just made a fresh one, fingers crossed for dry afternoon. Hope everyone is OK now and looking forward to summer. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu May 31, 2018 1:00 pm

Hi Penny and all, The sun is peeping through the low cloud, no thunderstorms to clear the air in this area either---less of two evils. Are you due that lovely helper of all sorts of little jobs today Penny, due hope its dry so he can get on with the job then pop over here :) OOOOH! Poldark is coming back. Big hug from Dolly and take care all xxx
dita

Postby Penny » Thu May 31, 2018 3:00 pm

Hi Dita and all, this thing playing up again. chappie did come but didn.t arrive until 7.30pm so as he didn.t leave until lite I thought it a bit too late. Try again soon. Any luck with pictures. They have grown so, will soon be leaving nest. Still eight of them. Fantastic. Son still enjoying his time one the lake, weather improved this p.m. and now getting odd bursts of sunshine. Big hug for Dolly and softer ones for pussies.cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu May 31, 2018 4:10 pm

Hi Penny & all, am working on the pics and will keep you in the loop. My son took GD over to France from Dover last weekend and they have been camping in northern France until today, they were sailing back to UK this afternoon, he said the weather has been a bit choppy and changeable at times. Cuppa time now. Take care everyone xx
dita

Postby Penny » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:37 am

morning Dita and all, sunny patches today. funny forecast for the next few days.Hope son enjoyed his visit Dita, have to grab what time you can these days. Big hug for Dolly and little hugs for pussies. Do hope everyone is well and taking care. Nurse just been and unfortunately leg wrapped for another week.Hope Lucan is still enjoying school. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:30 pm

Hi Penny and all, so sorry to hear you're leg still staying wrapped up, its never ending it seems :( you need the patience of Job-------? just remembered that from my Grandmums days. Family back safe and sound they have enjoyed their trip. Still working on pics, Dolly sends you a big big Hug, and so do I and take care all xxx Have got the tennis on Yippee!
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:22 pm

After a misty, muggy start, it's turned into a pleasant day here. Doors are propped open, LK sunning herself in the conservatory and sheets are hanging out to dry.

LK had her post-op check up yesterday and has been discharged from the hospital as everything is mending nicely so that's good news. OH and I have been busy planning a holiday for early July. It will be our 45th wedding anniversary this year and we spent our 7 day honeymoon in the west Midlands so we're going back to that region to revisit some of the places we went in 1973. This time, however, we'll be doing it in our own car and not by bus and train as we did then and our accommodation will be of a slightly higher standard than the shabby-but-clean B&B which was all we could afford at the time. 45 years? ....and to think some folks reckoned it would never last!

PS. Sorry about the leg, Penny. I know what a disappointment that must be. :bighugs:
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:22 pm

Good news re ouss. well done. Hope you have a fabulous time on holiday. If near, have a night at Birmingham rep, that was the company who invited me to join. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:12 am

Good morning.It looks like is going to be a lovely warm day here.Early up here today was scared I was going to overlay after being awake at 4.30 till 5am.

Had a lovely day at home with little Logan on Wednesday,he arrived at 10 full of chat.Sharon left him still chatting away.When she came back at 1pm,he didnt want to go home.So after a while she left him here until 4.He did say I like it here with you nanny I have got you all to myself.Ah.

Drying my trews in the tumble dryer at the mo.

My granddaughter is flying to America on Thursday to work in a childrens summer camp for 6 weeks,so we are going out to Wetherspoons on Wednesday for a send off meal with her.So noddy will be round on Thursday instead.
The year you got married Andere,I had my first child.Then the year after I had my second one.Have a lovely holiday should be good weather then.
Sorry to read you still have a bandage on your leg Penny,you still sound cheerful.Look after the bluetits.
Are you feeling any better Dita?Glad your family are back to Kent safe and sound.

Have a lovely day everyone and be good. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:20 am

Hi Dita and all, Looks like a fine day ahead, weatherwise. Do so hope you enjoy your meal on Wed. Often used to go to Wetherspoons when we were caravaning .Always good food. Put any scraps in a bag for Noddy. Save him having to fetch fish and chips. ha ha..Hope Dita and all are better or on the way up today. Anyone seen the Mail Weekend magazine? Had a shock, on pages 11 and 12 a picture exactly the same as ours of the baby blue tits. Only difference we found is not quite as many. We have ten, almost ready for off now. Fantastic. Take care all, cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:02 pm

Hi Penny and all, We don't take a Daily Paper but do look online at the Mail sometimes, will have a shufty, I was a bit worried that someone had hacked into our private things Penny ?? :) Love to hear your little loving little stories of your times with Logan Maggieh, he is so cute and for sure he loves you very much. Ha Ha now Noddy is another story :) but of course he's grown up :) Good luck with your holiday/anniversary plans Andere, In 1973 I had 2 children and a pending divorce :( It was very muggy throughout the night and raining when we woke, it is dry now but still so humid. Big hugs from Dolly Penny, and take care all xx
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes