Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby dita » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:13 pm

Freeview 105 is the ordinary Channel 5. BBC1 BBC2 ITV Ch4 -----Channel5. It doesn't mention any variations only for Scottish TV.
Our TV magazine is Whats On TV------English All Editions.
:) that's all I can say about it Penny, maybe it does have something to do with our region which will be Yorkshire & Lincs but it is not mentioned. Big Hugs xxx
dita

Postby maggieh » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:49 pm

Can I join you on your big getaway Penny and Dita,be lovely to go somewhere warm. :roflmao:

No waiting up here for the New Year to come in tonight,I will be on my own in my bed thinking no hangover for me. :roflmao:

I am trying to connect a xbox up to my wireless network.I dare'nt tell my daughter that I am having problems with it,as she has said its easy.I was able to play a game on it just now but I don't really know if its right. :roll: Its taken me a few days to get it sorted thats why I have'nt been here till now.

I had Logan here on Wednesday as he didnt want to go shopping.Then on Friday I had him again as he didnt want to go on a 2 hour drive to take his sister back to uni.Then I went to his house yesterday for a few hours.He wanted me to go there again today but no buses.
A Happy New Year to you all and may 2018 be a better year for you all.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:44 pm

Hi Dita and all let us hope one of us will be able to view Of course you can join us maggeih, just imagine what a fabulous time we will have, each being able to do what
one wants, oh boy, can't wait. I do hope the weather makes up its mind, we have been very dark and dull and then a heavy downpour of sleet, hale and snow Now a very cloudy sky along with brilliant sunshine. whatever next? Have a good afternoon and take care. hugs for Dolly and any little ones.
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:24 pm

Hi Ya Maggieh, one thing for sure you have had lots of me time with Logan :) You are very welcome to accompany Penny and I. After all this frustration I am not sure if I will be awake long enough to see the ruddy football anyway (sorry to Your son) Need a Brandy :please: :grouphug: :roflmao: Have a Great New Year everyone and take care :bighugs: :bighugs:
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:32 pm

Hello, all and happy new year. Not long now and all the idiocy will be over and life can get blissfully back to normal! What's all the hype about? It's just a date - nothing's gonna change. As for Teresa May and her new year message...it's enough to make you wish you'd stayed in bed. Why can't these peop!e just SHUT UP occasionally? Dinner, then an early night with a good book for me!
Andere Richtingen

Postby twin1947 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:37 pm

Good evening all,

Getting a bit cheesed with all this rain we are having,and later we have high winds and more rain tomorow.
We are having Oh sister and boyfriend round this evening to celebrate the new year in although i feel shattered now would rather have a quite night. :fam21: Happy 2018 eveyone hope its a good year for us all.
twin1947

Postby Penny » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:43 pm

Morning all, lovely and sunny. A Very Happy New Year to all. cheers Penny :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Penny

Postby dita » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:47 pm

:grouphug: :grouphug: Maybe everyones having a lie In Penny as not many on board this :roflmao: 1st Day of a new year. :grouphug:
dita

Postby twin1947 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:55 pm

Good afternoon all.

Happy New Year everyone.
We have got rain again.
Have had a lazy day just doing what was needed,didnt get up until 10.30 as had friends round lastnight and we played scrabble which was a laugh.
Hubby has a bad cough so hes not a bundle of joy :roflmao:

I will be putting my xmas bits away in a box until next year first thing tomorow,then it will look a bit bare .

Hope everyone is feeling ok today.
twin1947

Postby Penny » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:46 pm

Hi Twin, pleased you enjoyed last night. very odd weather here one minute sunny, next heavy showers. Hope hubby soon recovers take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:12 pm

Good evening everyone.Happy new year to you all.

Well I didn't stay up to see the new year in,but at midnight the fireworks started and were lighting my bedroom up.Nodded off to sleep and turned over at 1.50 and thought whats that.Music was blaring out from someone in the block,it was singing and thump thump music.Well that was that for me sleep wise.Someone started banging to shut the chap up,but it still carried on.It suddenly went quiet at 3.am.Hooray sleep time.Then it started up again until 5.30am.It is so unfair of the chap,he is young with little lads but they weren't here then nor the girlfreind.Has been very quiet since.I will let him know about being so noisy.Last time I told him his reply was well I am young.

So hope it is going to be peaceful tonight.There isn't much to watch on tv either apart from Eastenders for me.Have a jolly evening everyone.
maggieh

Postby dita » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:01 pm

Hope your husband quickly gets rid of that cough Twin, there is lots going round, like you we shall be taking down decorations sooner than later. Poor Maggieh what a horrible nights sleep it will have left you a bit washed-out today. It's almost over for another year now Phew! Hugs from Dolly and me xx
dita

Postby Penny » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:07 pm

Poor maggieh, do hope you will feel a lot better tomorrow and hope you get plenty of shut eye tonight. Pity about the noise but what can one do this time of year. Do hope the weather improves soon, had very heavy showers here and then bright sunshine. Am wishing for a magic carpet so that we can all be whisked away to a lovely man less beach with everything we desire. Just heard granddaughter went to a school re-union dinner and got home at 5 am. I ask you, how can they stay awake. take care cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:43 am

Morning Dita and all, very dark start today and raining on and off. Hope all are well. take care and big hug for Dolly and soft one for little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:34 pm

Hi Penny and all, our weather sounds very much the same as yours Penny, poor Dolly not happy so guess who is getting the blame which means having to play ball in the house or each time I sit down a little furry body jumps on my knee. Just watching RT (Russia Today) TV, does anyone else see it? I find it quite interesting sometimes to see another countries news. TV is boring most of the time anyway. Big hugs from Dolly and yours truly, and take care all xx
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes