Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:12 pm

Hi Dita and all. Very quiet again. Has everyone gone abroad to get some sunshine.? Hope all goes well next well at the clinic. Had a lot of rain this pm.and been very windy. Hope you and hubby enjoyed your trip Carol. Take care all. Big hug for Dolly, behave yourself and big soft one for lovely puss. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby caroljoyce » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:42 am

Good morning all.
My friend Chris & I had planned on going a walk in our local country park today but the weather doesn't look too promising.
Maybe we'll end up going to the gym followed by lunch & shopping.

Our grandson Jason came to say goodbye to us last night - he's moving to Hull to live with his girlfriend who's having a baby.
Jason has cerebal palsy & I'm worried about him already- afloat in a new place - no friends - no job.
I just hope Hull residents are a friendly lot.

Yes thanks penny - we had a lovely restful weekend at Warners.

Have a good day all. :)
caroljoyce

Postby dita » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:56 pm

Hi Penny and all, been to Sainsburys didn't see you. May come back later having late lunch, Dolly says she is famished. Hugs and take care all .
dita

Postby Penny » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:35 pm

Try again.....Hi Dita and all. Just back from shopping but no lunch as son was at a meeting. Bought a Chinese meal so just finished eating and now hoping for a rest. OH off in Neverland. Give Dolly a hug and tell her to be good as chappie will be over later. He phoned this a,m and I just had time to make a loaf, hope it's cooked in time. Only had a wee drop of rain but the wind is terrific. Be interesting to see if chappie wears longer shorts. Take care and be prepared. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:17 pm

Hi Dita, just to say chappie is on his way. Perhaps you will find out, he is wearing his shorts s bit longer and after he drove off OH remarked, strange, chappie in shorts and I think he has a truncheon in his pocket. Thought you might be able to solve that one. Cheers Penny :please:
Penny

Postby dita » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:06 pm

:roflmao: :roflmao: Penny I'm choking with the giggles over his shorts, your OH is nearly right about the truncheon Phew! :roflmao: I really needed that laugh :bighugs: how did you guess? Big hug from Dolly and yours truly and take care all :grouphug:
dita

Postby Penny » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:38 pm

Hi Dita, great, I giggled whilst I typed so it did us both good. Take care. Watching Hetty Wainthropp investigates on Drama. 8 pm.Always good and every word is clear. Have a try. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:22 am

Now, now. Behave yourselves, you two! It is not good for the rest of us to snort with laughter while swallowing coffee. It took me ages to get it off the wall.

Quite fine and breezy today but I don't know if it will last. Nothing much planned for today except a trip to the butchers and maybe a little gentle housework if I can't find something more interesting. A quiet weekend ahead, too; a village beer festival tomorrow but Sunday is a blank canvas.
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:53 pm

Hi Penny and all, have been changing bed linen and some of it is on the line drying nicely, the fine and breezy weather is lasting up to now and hope it same at your end Andere. So pleased you had a giggle over Penny and my self's antics I for one am now tittering over what you said :) in answer. Penny was supposed to be here having a game of rugby with Dolly, hope she is ok. Will pop back later hugs to all and take care xxx
dita

Postby Penny » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:28 pm

Hi Dita and all. Sorry to be late but we both had visit to the Dentist. All clear thank goodness. Came back and cooked lunch. Just finished and cleared away. Pleased you got a giggle Andere. Thought it very funny to that OH could make a remark like that. Damp weather getting to me at the moment so going to have a sit shortly. Have to go carefully not to awaken you know who . Take care and prepare for weekend. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:44 pm

Hi Penny and all, pleased all clear at the Dentist, OH got fairly good news at the chest clinic, although he has COPD quite bad they have told him that the marks on his lungs is a fungus and they have decided to send him to our local baths where the steam in the air will help. Hope you are not so achy today Penny, we'll have to move to Scilly or somewhere. Big hugs from the both of us and take care all.
dita

Postby Penny » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:31 pm

Hi Dita and all. So very pleased with your news re OH. Praying all continues on the up side. Won.t mention mine for the moment. Seeing the Dr on Wednesday. Just had terrific thunderstorms storm now would you believe lovely and sunny. Had a note from friend in USA and he says weather in Ohio is the same. Funny old August. I hope everyone is OK and ready for a good weekend. Big hug for Dolly and same only softer for darling puss. Take care all and enjoy the weekend. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:00 pm

Hi Penny and all, its a nice day and the sun shine shining on the righteous as usual (me) :) Thinking you may be out for Sunday Lunch Penny, we have just had stew and dumplings which I had previously frozen after making a batch. Hope all goes well at the Docs on Wednesday although we shall be in touch before that I am sure. Will be in the garden having fun and games later with Dolly, this will certainly help my digestion and get me some exercise in the process, may get back later, hugs fro us two here, and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:24 pm

Hi Dita and all. Sorry to be late
The. OH didn't suggest. Out today but I couldn't.t face it. Just had BBQ salad which I ought ready on Thursday. Got date wrong again, off to theatre We'd. Evening using tickets from son. Thursday is Dr day. And eye. Test for OH. So a full week. As I am finding very difficult to get up just one step OH said we will go and sit by canal at Stoke Goldington so if Dolly can make that far we will play on the keyside. Very quiet on here wonder if I have upset anyone. I do hope not. Have a good afternoon and take care. Big hug for Dolly and soft hug for lovely puss. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:08 pm

Penny ------You have not upset anyone for sure, if you have,, then some of the things I sometimes say would surely shut down the whole system. I don't think it is anything to do with us or the site, its the way things go these days as far as forums are concerned.
Doesn't sound as though those strong painkillers have done much good to relieve you. I do hope you enjoy the show better than the last one, think this one is a musical if I remember right. Dolly is on her way Penny, please do take care of yourself xxxxxxx
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes