Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:44 pm

hi dita and all, you will not believe it. sixth attempt to get on here. bitterly cold but lovely and sunny. good idea to uae elastic andere, saves time wasting when ready to go out. hope you are feeling better dita, not the weather to feel low. sorry for dolly and all little ones, give them a big hug from me,,its so cold for them, been trying to get up courage to go for a small shop not sure if i could stand so long as my legs are so bloated. can't wait for xray and scan on friday. do take care all and fingers crossed for warmer weather. cheers penny
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:01 pm

Hi Penny and all, please look after yourself and keep those legs cosy, hope improvements evident on Friday. You had me imagining little kids mittens dangling on elastic on my once toddlers wrists Andere, :) Been to the Dentists for my checkup this morning, it is in my old home town a few miles away and I always feel homesick going there. This means Dolly has yet to have her constitutionals and feels a little neglected -and don't I know it?? she did say she was running away and going to live with you Penny :) Hugs, and take care everyone xx
dita

Postby Penny » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:36 pm

poor dolly, how i wish,would be fantastic to have someone as company and to chat to having such probs here with internet. keep getting cut off, oh is same so its not just me take care. cheers penny.
Penny

Postby Penny » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:42 pm

Morning Dita and all, got the probs. sorted, we hope. it was Hubby been on his printing stuff up in his office.mmmmmmm not to say anything. Is it me or have I upset someone. OH went to toast some bread this a.m. and the toaster broke. I ask you, what next. Son is doing shopping for me later so he will pick up a new machine. Not sure about the weather today, one minute lovely and sunny the next cold and dark clouds. Expect everyone else is the same. Do hope Dolly is happier today, we should have a good game this p.m. Do hope everyone is on the up. Take care all. Big hug for Dolly and soft one for little ones. I think garden chappie is coming later but not heard so far. As you will not b the capitals, managed to walk into my computer room today, on the way up at last, fingers crossed. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:20 pm

Good afternoon everyone.What a bitter cold day outside was glad to get back indoors.The sky is a odd colour at times.Looks like its full of snow,oh my goodness it is snowing now.Please melt on the way down. :roflmao:

I haven't put any decorations up yet,Andere.Have to be in the mood to do that.lol.Good one . :roflmao:

Still no results back from my MRI scan I am going to wait now till I get a letter from the consultant.Not uduly bothered as Noddy had a x ray 2 days after me at same hostipal and his results arent back either.
Good news that you managed to walk into your computor room today Penny.The gardener will cheer you up this afternoon. :roflmao: Your son is helpful doing your shopping making sure you dont go hungry.
Wrap up warm on your game of footy this afternoon Dita.All keep warm.
maggieh

Postby Andere Richtingen » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:28 pm

It's snowing here, too. Well, it was but seems to have turned to sleety rain now. I think it would have been more polite if it had at least waited until December. November is just definitely too early for snow! Hope it stops because I'm going out this evening and, if I can't bum a lift, will have a couple of miles to walk home through it.Ugh. SAM_78

OH had a call from the hospital this morning. His colonoscopy will be on Sunday morning and he'll have to get up around 5am to drink a load of gloop before he goes and there's a list of about a dozen bland things which are all he's allowed to eat the day before. He's most peeved at not being allowed to go out to swill ale the night before. Typical! I had no idea how complicated the whole business is.

Right now, he's busy wiring up for extra phone sockets which meant I've had to empty out my new bookcases so he could move them to string cable behind them. Books in piles everywhere again!! But at least, when he's finished, it should be possible to answer the landline from our chairs without having to stand by the window or sit on the hall chest. Time to go and put a loaf on. Keep warm everyone.
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:12 pm

Hi Penny and all, hopefully your connection sorted for good now Penny. Wondering if your young man will be kind to you he'd better or he could regret it and that is not a threat it a promise :) . Hope you soon get your results Maggieh, waiting allows anxiety to set in. We haven't heard OH'S results yet Andere all that stuff he had to take the night before arrived by post in a cardboard box along with the instructions on how to use it in quite a large book.Good luck for him on Sunday. It keeps snowing quite heavily here.No footy today it's too cold and wet for her majesty :) Keep warm Penny and take care all xx
dita

Postby vannin » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:47 pm

Finally my Winter Warmth Allowance has gone in and swiftly withdrawn for shopping. There is little warmth to be had anyway!

Andere , good luck to your OH. Having had three of those in the recent past, before the second one the Moviprep gave me palpitations so for the third one I had to receive alternative preparations. Details which cannot be decently posted here.

I have been having stabbing then throbbing headaches on the right of my head. I am not a headache person so tried to ignore it or just take Paracetamol. However I now have to see the GP tomorrow morning. In the evening, family will arrive for weekend, weather permitting. It was 1st Sept when I last saw Charlie, because he was having a sailing course at half-term.

Penny, I hope you will have a better weekend, and you too Maggie. Love to you both and everyone. Keep warm and well.
vannin

Postby Penny » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:08 pm

Hi dita and all. happy December. lovely and sunny heres, a clear blue sky but very cold. off for scan shortly so will catch you all later.son came with shopping and new breville toaster. anyone got same? do hope you are feeling better vannin and anyone else under the weather. got young chappie coming late this pm so must brighten up. any news re hubby Dita? so much going on have missed mosi of new. Hope maisie and all are ok. take care, will catch you all later. cheers penny
Penny

Postby dita » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:42 pm

Hi Penny and all, we had quite a lot of snow last evening and over night so we have a white world and it is not really thawing enough to clear the white stuff from the house tops, car roofs and area despite the sun being quite strong. Do hope your scan went well Penny, OH is still waiting for his recall to the hospital about his tests, he is supposed to be having the result of the samples they took as one in particular seemed suspect, maybe no news is good news ?? Do hope young man is gentle with you today Penny, hugs from Dolly and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:09 pm

hi dita and all. back with good news at last, no sign of clots or lumps. just water which causes the swelling. do hope you get good news re oh soon. such a worry all this waiting bit. chappie was here on our return trimming the big hedge at the front so as it was getting dark we didn.t have time for any skylarks today. big hug for dolly and soft one for little ones. take care all. cheers penny
Penny

Postby vannin » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:04 pm

The doctor confirmed what I suspected. The one-sided headaches are likely nerve pain because I have cervical spondylosis affecting the C2 and C3 vertebrae since years ago. I saw a chiropractor for seven years up till 2005, cost the earth, and have not had bother again till now. I'd have expected it at the base of the skull (occipital). For a few months I have been waking up with numb hands which is also from the neck nerves being molested by bones! :magnify:

So I have to take Paracetamol and 1 Amytriptyline at night.

Penny I am glad your scan brought good news. Dita, fingers crossed for your OH.

Trixie is eating very little of the moist food, she won't starve because she still likes Purina1 dry food but is not drinking enough water to go with it. I must have thrown away loads of the very best brands; Encore layers etc.
I have the family on their way here now.
vannin

Postby Penny » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:13 pm

do hope you have a good evening vannin,big hug for trixie wishing all well. cheer penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:15 pm

Hi Penny and all, guess its not a bad day really considering the taste of winter we have just had. Hope you have a lovely weekend Vannin, I know about those headaches I also suffer from them and they are painful, more folk than I realise also gets cluster headaches too. Watched a game of Rugby this morning between Oz and us, they won but it was a great battle, did you see it Penny ? Hugs from Dolly and me, and take care everyone xx
dita

Postby Penny » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:08 pm

Hi Dita and all,sorry missed the Rugby, OH is watching some now. Have been as busy as I can getting used to moving around now, fingers crossed I will soon be back to normal. OH lifted two pork chops from the freezer today to have for main meal later, turned out to be two large chunks of steak, so plans changed again to steak, eggs, chips and peas. Have to say this, as soon as we have eaten and sat down he will look across to me and say, what are we having for main meal tomorrow. Have to laugh - talk about a foodie??? Do hope all are feeling fine and we have weather we can enjoy over the weekend. Big hug for Dolly and gentle cuddles for soft pussies. Take care all and have a good weekend. cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes