Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:57 pm

Hi, folks. I'm so glad the scan was reassuring, Penny. Just don't overdo things now you're a little more mobile. Remember to take it easy.

Viv, I hope the medication gets a grip on your pain very soon. Chronic pains can leave you feeling so wretched ... However, the family visit should buck you up so long as everyone's on good behaviour.

LK loves Purina1. I only found it by accident in our local Spar one day when I'd forgotten to order my usual huge bag of James Wellbeloved food. I might look to see if I can get huge bags of the Purina (but Murphy's Law dictates that the contrary little beast will then go right off it). She's currently sprawled in her hooded bed, snoring loudly. If she was human-size, her snoring would be louder than OH's, probably rattle the doors in their frames!

OH is just making up his first batch of stuff to drink before his colonoscopy. I haven't told him what Vannin said about getting palpitations because I don't want it to become a self-fulfilling prophecy. I shall just keep a wary eye on him, "in case". Later, I shall sneak out to the kitchen and cook myself some sausages, feeling guilty because he's not allowed to eat anything else now.

Has your snow gone now, Dita? It's mostly been gloomy here today but no sign of anything falling out of the sky and a degree or two warmer than recently.
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:29 pm

Hi Andere most of the snow has gone, my OH didn't get any palpitations with his Colonoscopy,but he wasn't happy with the gas and air, if he has to have another he is having the anesthetic.
dita

Postby dita » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:04 pm

Hi Penny and all, the sun keeps popping out between the clouds, very glary but at least its there which is better than rain or snow. Just had Lasagne for lunch and have enjoyed a mug of coffee while chattering to my son for half an hour, this meant an awful lot as I miss having chats with my family, thanks for wishing my Dad a happy birthday Penny, he would have been 104yrs old. Dolly awaits patiently for a game of Rugby?? Hugs from us both and take care all xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:01 pm

Good afternoon everyone.It is a wet damp afternoon here and chilly.Have put a light on and its only 3.30.I changed my room round a bit on Friday but I didnt like it.So I have just spent a couple of hours moving it back the way it was.Now got the oven on to cook my dinner before I nod off. :roflmao:

I spent the day with Logan and my son yesterday.Just as well I did as my son was suffering with a raging toothache since Friday afternoon after he had been to the dentist.He is on a waiting list to have his wisdom teeth removed.He said its not so bad today.

I liked the dancing lastnight now waiting to see who has lost their place.Hope its not my fav.

Hope your hubby gets on ok today Andere.Glad your scan was better Penny.Hope you are keeping well Dita.Hope you have had a lovely weekend with your grandson,Viv.Have a lovely evening everyone.
maggieh

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:52 pm

Hi, all. Just a quick update while dinner cooks. OH was back home at lunch time, feeling fine but hungry. A nice nurse at the clinic phoned me while he was resting after the procedure to say he was ok because he'd told her I'm a right worry-guts! The good news is that today's examination shows nothing abnormal but the bad news is that they couldn't do all of the job because his colon is so twisted and convoluted the probe wouldn't go all the way up!! So now he he has to wait for a date for a CT scan to look at the inaccessible areas. I'm thinking the twisted gut may be at the root of his problems but wonder how on earth this happens?? Weird or what?!

That apart, I've had a quiet day, trying to sort out some paperwork but keep getting interrupted by LK wanting to play so I'm no forrarder as they say.

Maggieh, you remind me of my Gran, who was forever moving furniture around because she got bored with the present arrangement. Poor Grandad would come home and find his favourite chair in a different place and grumble. He'd just about be used to it when she decided it was better the way it was and change it all back again!

Take care all. :grouphug:
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:31 am

Morning Dita and all. hope everyone is up and about. very dull, cold and wet. Hope OH gets good news Andere. big hug for Dolly and soft ones for all little ones. Nothing special today except bangers and mash with sweet onion Just awaiting physio visitor. Take care all, cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:36 pm

Hi Penny and all, you are an early bird today for sure, I hadn't even started the Mon morning cleanup. Hope all goes well with OH Andere, it does sound strange, odd and hard to sort out these things. I did so hoped that Alexandra :whatever her name is got knocked off Strictly-----but no she is still there. Don't mean to be mean but her attitude and dramatic displays do really annoy me. Big hugs from Dolly and me, and take care all xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:50 pm

Good evening everyone.Late again,better late than never. :roflmao: Been quite nice out today wasn't cold like it has been.Even had my windows open today.Not been far today just to the local shop and down to the rubbish bin.
When Alexandra ended up in the bottom 2 I was praying she would go.I don't like her crocodile tears. she thinks she is it.As for her boots/shoes they were awful with her outfit.I know she probarly didnt choose them.

I am going to see Logan singing in his school nativity tomorrow afternoon.Must make sure my phone is fully charged. :mrgreen:

Glad your hubby got on ok Andere.I like moving stuff around.Just got a few bits to throw out then I be happy for a thin out. :roflmao:
maggieh

Postby dita » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:11 pm

Have a great time tomorrow at Logans nativity Maggieh, maybe if we keep our fingers crossed that women will go on Saturday :) xx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:02 am

Good morning, all. It's a very grey day here but at least not desperately cold. I'm waiting for Tesco to deliver then I must wander down to the pharmacy to collect a prescription but that's about as far as I plan to go today. There's a million and one things I ought to be doing but not sure I can summon up the energy to do any of them. I really think I should have been born a dormouse then I could simply hibernate and miss this time of year entirely.
Enjoy the nativity, Maggieh and, everyone else, have a good day whatever you're up to.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:39 am

Morning Dita and all. Not a very nice outlook, very miserable and cold. Nothing planned so far. waiting for district nurse. had physio yesterday and oh boy do I ache, Big hug for Dolly and soft hugs for all little ones. Hope Trixie is having some relief from her itching. Do have a super day maggieh, I expect a few tears and cheers will be heard, such a lovely time.Like OH Andere, not your sort of weather so tuck yourself in by the fire with a good book. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:13 pm

Hi Penny and all, reading what Andere has written puts me almost in the same mood area, I love the idea of being a dormouse too :) Hope Maggieh is having some lovely future memories with Logan today, she will be so proud. My Grandaughter sent a crazy video of the family including Taz the dog, it was animated but all the heads were original, they were dancing and jumping around and dancing, singing happy christmas just like a cartoon from Disney, would love to post it on here but I doubt if they would appreciate that. Hope your aching is easier Penny, Dolly sends a big hug and wants you to get back to your active life of rugby soon because she needs you. Big hug from me too and take care everyone xx
dita

Postby dita » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:08 pm

Hi all, computer is so very slow, hope you are all ok, may be back later.xx
dita

Postby dita » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:10 pm

:grouphug: :grouphug:
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:42 pm

Hi everyone. Another quiet, grey day but disconcertingly warm - about 12o outside. I've been vacuuming up fallen leaves again; there seems to be no end to them this year. All the trees I can see are bare now so where are they coming from??!

The bank statement arrived in the post this morning with confirmation that the government's winter fuel payments were made last week. With brilliant timing, the emailed gas/electric bill arrived two hours later! At least it looks like the new boiler was a good investment as we've used much less gas than this time last year. :fing:

OH had a call from the hospital; he has to go for his CT scan on Monday morning so we face another weekend of weird dietary instructions but it will be good if it means someone can finally work out what's wrong with him.

Have a good day, all and don't let that sneaky Noddy smoke in your place, Maggieh.
Andere Richtingen

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes