Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:32 pm

So pleased family are back safe and sound. Such a worry. Just back from Stoke Bruerne watching the boats. Quite a bit of activity today. Give Dolly a big hug and tell her to be a good girl... I think all must be enjoying this Bank holiday. Seems a long time since we had such good weather. Did homemade chilly beef for lunch. One of the pots I froze last week. Very good. Take care all and have a good evening. Watch BBC one this evening. Part 2. Extremely good. 9 pm. Saw part one last night we were both thrilled. Final part next Sunday. Cheers Penny :grouphug:
Penny

Postby dita » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:35 pm

Hi Penny we enjoyed that Cuckoo one too and looking forward to it tonight. Spent a while in the garden, it was too hot to do much but managed to get the lawn cut before the rugby match. Hope your hip behaving, big hugs from us both Penny and take care all xx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:05 pm

Warm and sunny here so, like Penny, we went and spent an hour canal-watching down at Torksey lock. All fairly quiet except for some people with a howling, yelping dog that I would willingly have drowned. Talk about disturbing the peace!!!

Hoping it stays fine so I can get all my laundry done and dried before we go south later in the week. Apologies in advance if I'm not around much for the next 6 weeks but we're gonna be busy.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:37 pm

Hi Andere, if we miss your departure. Take care and don.t overdo things. Make OH pull his socks up. Take care. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby twin1947 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:28 am

Goodmorning Everyone,
Another beautiful day here has been great weather for the bank holiday hasnt it.
Am off to town at some point have a look around see what they giving away lol.
We have a new weatherspoons opening today but i wont be going there until it calms down a bit.
Reading about Dita picking her apples,i picked some yesterday and made apple sauce to go with the pork chops we had for dinner.

Well enjoy your day and hope you all have nice weather.
twin1947

Postby Penny » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:30 am

Morning Dita and all .....big hug for Dolly and soft ones for pussies. Lovely and sunny here again.. had planned a golf club lunch but a little accident has put the kybosh on that. Hope everyone is keeping well and had a good weekend. Take care. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:39 pm

Hi Penny and all, its a murky, drizzly day which is supposed to clear as the day goes on. Accident Penny, the mind boggles to what the heck have you been getting up to now?? Hope you pop in here before you go Andere but incase you don't----ha ha well Take Care and come back to Lincs soon, and you mentioned Torksey, that is where my family celebrated my 60th BD with me lovely memories. Thanks Andere xx. Good to see your post Twin. Pork with loads of Apple sauce takes a lot of beating. Dolly not so full of beans because of the weather Penny, but she sends a big hug out to you, and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:08 pm

Hi Dita and all,lovely and sunny here. OH just left for MOT on his vehicle. Hoping for a quiet day, Do hope all are enjoying the Bank Holiday. Take care. Be good now Dolly, or else I will be sending lots of rain. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:45 pm

Good evening.Been a hot day here too,I have the fan going still to keep me cool.Had a lovely walk back from town this morning in the fresh air.But it wore me out had to struggle this afternoon to keep my peepers open. :mrgreen:

Logan had a lovely evening here with me on Sunday,he told his mummy,he had a lovely time at nanny's.He has even said he could sleep in my big bed. :roflmao:

Noddy time tomorrow that soon rolls round.Its fish/chips night too.Good no cooking.Have a lovely evening everyone.
Have a safe trip back to your old house,Andere.Puss going back to her cattery.
maggieh

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:51 pm

A quick look in here to say goodnight and thanks for all your good wishes. LK is off to the cattery tomorrow and I'm gonna miss her so much ... But she'd be really spooked if we took her with us to the upheaval of her old home and I'd worry about her running away so better to be safe at the cat hotel.
The next few weeks are going to be hellish so don't be surprised if you hear a news report that OH has strangled me or that I've taken a blunt weapon to him....
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:48 am

hi Penny and all, hope all ok, it is a murky day again. Good luck Andere sounds you and OH will need plenty of patience during the next weeks----I do know a good lawyer :) Enjoy the fish and chips tonight Maggieh, so good to hear about your closeness with little Logan. Help!! Dolly would love your company today if you are not too much troubled by the pain from yesterdays fiasco Penny, we have my friend Marions funeral to go to :( may come back later, hugs from us both and take care all xx :grouphug:
dita

Postby Penny » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:54 am

Hi Dita and all. Poor Andere. So sorry puss is having a holiday whilst you do the jobs. Give her a big soft hug from me.hope all goes well, get it over and done with. Weather iffy here, not sure what we are about to have. Very dull but dry so far. Hope you enjoyed BBC1 last night Dita. Can.t wait until Sunday for final. Big hug for Dolly and soft hugs for pussies. Take care and have a super day. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby vannin » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:19 pm

Lots of good luck Andere.
vannin

Postby dita » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:13 pm

Hi Penny and all, just come back from a dear friends funeral, OH wasn't keen on going to the wake after because of there being lots of people so we came home and have just had a cuppa. Penny I am still hurting because of my joking about those injuries you have sustained--so sorry :( Yes that J K Rowling story is intriguing looking forward to the last one. Please love--take care of yourself, here's hug from Dolly and me xxxx
dita

Postby Penny » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:00 pm

Hi Dita, so sorry, what a dreadful day for you. Am pleased it is over, now look forward and start to think of yourself. Cheers Penny :grouphug

Sun has just appeared so a good sign.
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes