Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Thu May 03, 2018 11:34 am

Morning Dita and all, A simply lovely sunny day and seems to be forecast for all the weekend. Hope all are keeping well and warm. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu May 03, 2018 2:57 pm

Hi Penny and all, It is a lovely sunny day and as you say should be a good weekend ahead, enjoy it and take care everyone xx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Thu May 03, 2018 3:21 pm

Hi, all. Lovely day! Sunny but fresh and breezy. Perfect for drying the laundry. :sunglasses:
My new gardener arrived this morning and has done a brilliant job with the little back garden, pulling up weeds, tidying up and starting to get rid of the moss on the paths. It looks great now and she'll be back next week to attack the front.

The pub quiz team did well last night and won the runner up prize, some bottles of Budweiser. Not a product I especially enjoy but it'll be fine in the slow cooker with some shin of beef and vegetables! Out for a fish and chip supper this evening in one of my favourite pubs. Yum.
Enjoy the sunshine everyone, while we have it.
Andere Richtingen

Postby maggieh » Thu May 03, 2018 4:46 pm

Good afternoon everyone.Well done on the quiz lastnight Andere.Enjoy your fish/chip supper tonight.I had that lastnight it was lovely.

Lovely warm sunny day here too,hope it is like this for the bank holiday weekend.I will go rock hiding if it is a nice dry day.

I had a awful job getting to sleep lastnight was still tossing and turning at 1.30. :sad: Then woke up from a deep sleep at 8.10 then remembered noddy was here.So had to get up.Before he called out.

Went to shop and the chemist this morning,called into Janets then got a lift home at 12.30.Have been painting rocks this afternoon but given up now untill tomorrow.

Have a good evening.
maggieh

Postby maggieh » Fri May 04, 2018 2:39 pm

Good afternoon all.Lovely sunny day here for my walk along the pier later.Am eating out this evening as didnt go lastweek.

Little Logan is going on a plane tomorrow with my son/his wife.Just the 3 of them.Hope they have a good flight.

Oh well I best go through my wardrobe for something to wear tonight.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Fri May 04, 2018 3:14 pm

Morning Dita and all. Another lovely day. Hope all are well, sorry you will miss your little Logan. Never mind, keep busy and time will fly. Have a lovely May holiday. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Fri May 04, 2018 4:26 pm

Hi Penny and all, went out for a few bits and bobs today so I am a bit late again-------mind you I haven't much to chat about anyway. I do hope Logan enjoys his flight Maggieh, and I really hope you enjoy your meal tonight. Cannot understand why my GD hasn't answered my question which I enquired about the painting of stones, maybe I will chat with her over the weekend and ask again. Penny I do hope you are feeling ok and looking forward to the holiday weekend. Dolly and me send big Hugs xxxx
dita

Postby Penny » Sat May 05, 2018 11:22 am

Morning Dita and all. Lovely and sunny again, looks like set for the weekend. Hope all ready to have a good Bank Holiday. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sat May 05, 2018 11:39 am

Sunny and quite warm here, also. Not much planned for today except sorting through some paperwork and dealing with it and then a sit in my nice, tidy garden! Tomorrow, we'll probably take a trip to a steam railway or something (just for a change!!).

I wonder how Maggieh got on with her oysters last night? Hope it was a good evening, Maggie.
Enjoy the sunshine while you can, folks.
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Sat May 05, 2018 12:58 pm

Hi Penny and all, what a beautiful day, along with my doggie and maybe OH I'm going out there to grab it while its here. Have a good couple of days everyone.
dita

Postby marieann » Sun May 06, 2018 9:54 am

The weather is beautiful today again. I hope everyone can get out and enjoy it.
I put the dinner in the slow cooker at 5.30 this morning on low and by one o clock it should be just ready to eat.
I'm going to wash another stack of things, I don't know where they all come from, while I'm watching tennis.
Later this week a local glazier is going to replace four sealed units in my front windows. I'll be so relieved when they're done.
It wasn't a case of not being able to find a glazier just that the ones I was forced to ask have taken so long and still haven't
turned up I don't want to upset anyone but this has been going on for about 4 years and the windows have got steadily worse
so I decided I couldn't stand it any longer and got someone who will come and do them, I'll cope with the fallout from any hurt feelings.
I have a mound of items to go to a charity shop, from furniture to curtains I've been gathering them together for weeks, I'm hoping the British Heart Foundation will take them.
marieann

Postby dita » Sun May 06, 2018 11:31 am

Hi Penny and all, the weather is sure gorgeous everyone around this village are out and about, in the winter months its very rare to see anyone. You have me thinking about tennis now Marieann :( and we cannot get it. Been out with Dolly, soon be lunch. Have a great day all xxxxxx
dita

Postby Penny » Sun May 06, 2018 11:54 am

Morning Dita and all, simply beautiful day. Just finished a load of ironing, mainly shirts. Do hope everyone is well and ready to enjoy Bank holiday. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sun May 06, 2018 6:39 pm

Another lovely day. We've been to the Lincolnshire Wolds railway this afternoon, via the back roads to avoid the infuriating hordes crawling to the seaside down the A158. Everything is gloriously green and leafy at last and anything that can flower is flowering. My hay fever is running amok but it's worth it to see everything looking so beautiful.
Our dinner has cooked itself in the slow cooker while we were out so I'm very shortly going to serve it. :sunglasses:
Andere Richtingen

Postby vannin » Sun May 06, 2018 6:43 pm

When I should have been outside today I was re-watching The Horse Whisperer, and howling my eyes out . The first time round, I was not so affected. but really glad to see it again.
vannin

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes