Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby maggieh » Thu May 23, 2019 12:25 pm

Good day everyone.I am having a little break at the moment.I got up early this morning to wash and clean my windows.The nets have been washed too.It's a job that is nice when its done.But a long haul doing it.I have got the hot sun in my eyes and feeling like a fish in a glass bowl. :roflmao:

I do my voting by postal post,and that has already been done.The girl downstairs has been and collected her parcel that I took in for her.

We were asked what we would like to draw next week,me who isnt a good drawer said I would like to draw a horse.So we are going to do animals for a change.My orange doesn't look anything like one Andere. :roflmao:

I will see if I can get a app on my phone Penny,and do dot to dot.

All have a jolly afternoon I must plod on. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby dita » Sat May 25, 2019 3:26 pm

Hope you are not still plodding Maggieh :) Hi everyone , hope you have a peaceful bank holiday and the weather stays good. not really much to say at the moment unless you would like me to talk mental illness, and my own moans and groans-------sorry no chance. Hugs from Dolly and me xxx
dita

Postby Penny » Sat May 25, 2019 4:43 pm

Afternoon all, lovely weather again, OH.s birthday today so very quiet. young chappie rang yesterday to say he would be here at 3 p.m today. Imagine shock when he arrived at 1 pm just as I was getting ready to dish out lunch. Anyway, seemed he was busy later helping out at a party so I have a lovely fresh loaf for tea. He was just too early as it had not quite finished. Son going to a wedding today and unable to visit so we are going to his place Monday for tea,. DiL came yesterday with a big bag of birthday goodies... Hope all have a Happy bank holiday. Big hug for Dolly and same for little ones. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Sat May 25, 2019 4:53 pm

Dita,I have lovely white net curtains back at the windows now. :mrgreen:

I have just got home from seeing Logan for a few hours.Has been a lovely day with him and being in the garden too.I took him some small oranges so he sat in the garden and peeled them off.Then picked all the peel up off the ground to throw away without being asked. :roll:

I don't always post as I don't want to bore everyone. :roflmao:

Hope you are all keeping as well as you can.Enjoy Bank holiday Monday with whatever you are doing.
Happy birthday to your hubby,Penny.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sat May 25, 2019 9:39 pm

Pleased you managed a few hours with Logan. How is his leg.
Don't worry about being a bore. Any post is better than none, that is why I keep on.
OH Has had, still having a super birthday. Lots of boxes of chocolates which he could eat all day.
Son attending a wedding today so we are invited to holiday tea on Monday. G/daughter popped in and is so looking forward to going to Sidney. Not long now.

Have a super Bank holiday and take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Sun May 26, 2019 1:50 pm

Hope hubby was sharing his chocolates with you Penny.Have a lovely trip out on Monday to your son's for tea.
My daughter is coming round on Monday to do some change over with leads/plugs.When she popped in last week the dog got comfy in a armchair :doh:

I needed a 1st class stamp today and the shop didnt have any so I had to have a book of second class stamps 7pounds something.So my sister's card is winging to her with 3 second class stamps on it. :roflmao:

The sun is out,although the wind is blowing, it is hot.

Have a lovely afternoon everyone. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sun May 26, 2019 8:30 pm

Hi maggieh, just written a long one and it got lost. Yes, I had one chocolate, a truffle. I said, stamps are becoming an expensive problem these days. I have one to send to the USA next week. Wonder how much??? We have had nice weather until about six then a heavy downpour for about one minute. That was it. Sunny now. Granddaughter popped in yesterday and mentioned, Prince Edward with his youngest came out to speak to some, she was one of the lucky ones. I hope everyone is well. Take care. Big hug for Dolly and same for little ones. Fingers crossed this does not get lost........ cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Mon May 27, 2019 4:16 pm

Good afternoon everyone.It is coming over darkish like its going to rain shortly.My daughter has been round with Basil.He got comfy in the armchair again.Will give that a nice smelly spray later.
When you were all sleeping soundly early hours this morning.I was suffering with heartburn/acid reflux.Didn't have anything to take it away.Am now prepared for it. :roflmao:

Penny is out to her son for afternoon tea,hope you enjoy it,Penny.Dita should be having a rest with Dolly.

Have a nice bank holiday rest. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby dita » Mon May 27, 2019 5:11 pm

Happy Bank Hol Monday everyone. I have just been playing footy with Dolly, it is dry but nippy out there. I am having a very worrying time with hubby at the moment, have been staying awake at night with similar troubles to you Maggieh, had serious things going on in tummy some years ago, you are not on your own :) Thank goodness for Dolly she is such a comfort at times like this, my own health is not improved with all this anxiety either. Great to have a chat with you Maggieh, my family live at Hythe and that makes me feel nearer to them. Hugs from Dolly and me xxx :grouphug:
dita

Postby Penny » Mon May 27, 2019 7:56 pm

Evening ladies, enjoyed a lovely afternoon with son and DIL. Back a little early as weather began to change. Do hope you all are feeling better now. Sorry about the hubby side Dita, such a worry for you. If it gets worse ring up the folk who said they were calling on you and suggest they come quicker. Sick to death of hearing politics, politics all day long. Hoping for a pleasant TV evening but nothing but repeats, repeats all the time. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Wed May 29, 2019 4:31 pm

Good afternoon everyone.Logan has now gone home,we done drawings galore.Played with the xbox then mummy came to get him.

Drawing this morning was Birds not horses that I thought we were going to do.Next week it is Cats.

Started to rain here now,and is chilly.Best be warmer tomorrow as its Noddy afternoon and I don't want to put heating on like last time he came.

Glad you had a nice afternoon with your son.Penny.Where your son lives Dita it is lovely there,good choice he has. :mrgreen:

Have a good evening all.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Wed May 29, 2019 5:28 pm

Hi all, funny old day weather-wise. I have just been to see the Dr. Saw a new chappie, very good. Gave me some tablets for swollen legs. Seem I have an infection in me legs, no idea why, but he gave me some penicillin tablets to take for a week. Have you found dot to dot yet maggieh, I am still working on the Octopus. How is Logan's leg.? Have a good day tomorrow. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby ciderman_nz » Thu May 30, 2019 12:05 am

Sunny and pouring with rain!
Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol.
ciderman_nz

Postby Penny » Thu May 30, 2019 10:54 am

Love it Ciderman. Hope you are not just sitting there getting wet. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Thu May 30, 2019 4:28 pm

Good afternoon everyone.While noddy is sleeping I am playing on my tablet.

Penny I have just downloaded a dot to dot to my tablet.I have done one picture already.This is a childs game.I will get a grown up one later.

Nice weather here today a bit breezy
though.No fish/chips today.I want to try my air fryer out tomorrow with Salmon.

Sorry to hear you have poorly legs Penny.Do you sit and rest them?

If I can't sleep during the night I will be painting the dots. :roflmao:

Have a nice evening.
maggieh

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes