Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:15 pm

Hi Dita and all, sorry for absence been having cable problems in the village. Pray all O.K.now, Hope you are well recovered Andere and Puss still doing well. big hug for Dolly.and soft ones for pussies. Weather very dull and cold again today, Roll on Spring.Hope vannin has a happy and carefree day today. Do hope Lucas is OK. Always seems to be somethings wrong this time of year. Do take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:33 pm

Hi Penny, thank goodness you are back and all ok with you, was going to send the army out to track you down. not good weather here either, at least the back gardens are not so badly flooded now. OH just made me a cuppa, will be in touch tomorrow so hugs from Dolly and me, and take care all xxx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:48 pm

Hi, everybody. After a sodden night and monsoon all morning, it finally stopped raining and now it's foggy! Cold, too. Only 8C out there.

Maggie, do be aware that having chickenpox doesn't prevent you from having shingles. Once you've had the virus, it stays in the blood and another exposure can make it flare up again as shingles (both are due to the herpes virus). You'll probably be fine but, if you get any odd symptoms or a rash, phone your GP surgery immediately because they may want to give you antiviral meds right away. Hope you're ok and poor Logan isn't going potty with the scratching (I've still got scars from when I was six!).

LK is continuing to take her daily cat treats and the eyes are looking pretty good. We're away at the weekend so, hopefully, she'll continue to take them from the cattery helpers without fuss. I wish they'd work for me: I got so run down with that wretched cold virus that the inevitable happened and my iritis flared up again. Fingers, toes and eyes are crossed that it'll go away again for the weekend because we're celebrating OH's birthday and it won't be much fun for him if he's accompanied by a bundle of painful misery.
Hope all are ok and not getting lost in the fog!
Andere Richtingen

Postby marieann » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:27 am

So far this morning it is dry, thank goodness, it makes a change. I hope everyone is improving in health particularly Viv who has had far more than her share of problems lately. Not to mention cuts and bruises and burns.
We have two carers coming in 7am and 7pm. They are all very nice and pleasant and friendly and I hate it I feel as though my home is no longer my own and I can't sleep. After saying all that I can't look after Tony's
well-being the way they can so for him it's a huge improvement.
marieann

Postby marieann » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:31 am

PS. yesterday I went for a shower and locked the district nurse out I had to phone and apologise profusely. She came back.
I must have locked the door after the carers had gone without realising I was doing it.
marieann

Postby Penny » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:40 am

Morning Dita and all, what a miserable morning, dark and wet. Hope everyone is keeping well.Had my first home delivery yesterday and am pleased I tried it. Hate the thought of not going round the stores but better than nothing at present. Do hope Dolly is o.k. and finding time to play in the garden. Big hug and soft hugs for pussies. Do hope vannin is on the up. Seems trouble is ripe worldwise, my friend in USA been having computer probs and now his wife has fallen, broken her arm and is in nursing home to help recover. Take care all and have a good day. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:08 pm

Hi Penny and all, so pleased you have at last got a home delivery, it really does help when having to tow about with large items and having to fight your way up and down the aisles. We tend to wonder about different stores now just to have a look round and buy bits and pieces that are on offer. It is a murky day again and blooming cold with it, have just encouraged OH to take Dolly out, he was six minutes and that was a long one :) Hope you friends wife recovers soon Penny, and that goes for all us poorly folk. Dolly sends big hugs and tail wags to everyone and by the sounds of the situation today between USA and Russia we all need to say a prayer xxxxxx
dita

Postby dita » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:03 pm

Hi Penny and all, its me again...........miserable and just started raining sort of a day, Bye from Dolly and me xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:15 pm

Good afternoon Dita and everyone.Been a dry day here but overcast.There is a heavy mist here now.I have had a day at home today.

Noddy left at 9.30 with a thing hanging out his mouth.yuck.Then at 10.30 a lively 4 year old came to spend some time with nanny.We had a lovely time,Sharon went to see some freinds so she was happy too.

I had a weird dream during the night,I dreamt someone came to get a lot of birdseed from me
and when I opened a cupboard there were big mice in there.The girl said could she have them
as pets. :roflmao:

Hope you are all happy and well today.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:26 pm

Very dull and miserable here today. So pleased you have had a good day so far. Keep it up. Made a couple of loaves early on Just about to have an afternoon cuppa if I can get OH off his You know what. Take care all and do keep warm. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:21 pm

Morning Dita and all. Hope everyone is keeping well and warm. Very dark and cold here. Having a few probs staying on line. So silent here, not seen anyone except OH today. Just as though I live on an Island. Hope Andere is getting on OK and enjoying her break. Same with everyone else. Give Dolly a big hug and same for little ones only softer.Do hope you are are on the mend vannin. Any news re OH Dita. Do hope Lucas is getting on OK. Take care all. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:45 pm

Good afternoon everyone.Rather chilly here today,weather is overcast,keep getting a heavy mist.

Have you no neighbours where you live,Penny?I live in a block of flats but days go by without seeing anyone here.That's why I like going to the shop everyday so I see people out there.I do know you can't do that at the moment. :bighugs:

Roll on some warm weather.I am trying to put a frame round my toilet so that I have something to hold on too.That is my afternoons project. :roflmao:

I may not see Logan tomorrow as he has to go out with his mummy.He has been indoors all week with chickenpox but he can go out places now.

Hope you all have a nice weekend and the weather is good.
maggieh

Postby dita » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:53 pm

Hi Penny and all, I can't keep warm at all, been the same for a few days now and will be pleased when it heats up a little, do think I have a bit of a chill though but keeping quiet about it, OH goes back to the Hosp on the 27th Penny maybe we'll get some answers. Lots of schools in Yorks and Lincs are closed today because of hoax e-mails about bomb threats, being sent around the area's. Poor Maggieh I do hope you've fed those mice this morning, maybe Noddy would like one on toast :) sorry--ha ha. Think I'd better go, big hug from Dolly to you Penny, and take care all xx :grouphug: Good luck with the frame Maggieh, good when you have shops nearby we'd have to walk at least 3miles at the side of a busy road after almost a mile walk to the main road first :roflmao:
dita

Postby Penny » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:52 pm

Morning Dita and all, Lovely and sunny to start the day and just beginning to lose a little brightness. Do hope you are feeling better Dita, Hope all others are on the mend too. Made me laugh with the forecast today, says, get ready for a very hot heatwave. After all the mess and mistakes we have heard lately, would not be surprised to have a deluge of snow. A big hug to Dolly, must be happier today A softer one for Pussies. When does Andere return, Hope she recovered well. Do take care all and have a good day. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:22 pm

Hi Penny and all, after a murky start to the day we have now got some sunshine, think we will all feel the better for a bit of warmth and sun so bring it on :) think we are all below par in one way or another. Reckon Andere still celebrating hubbies birthday Penny, she's awfully quiet. It was a brighter morning walk for Dolly, OH took her for a short stroll but this afternoon a game of footy will benefit both Dolly and myself for half an hour or so. Hope you are feeling ok Penny ? big hug from you know Who and me, and take care all xx
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes