Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby dita » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:31 pm

Hi Penny and all, thanks for your thoughts Penny, usually family go camping but they decided to have an apartment instead, and the main reason was because they are looking for one to buy, they did originally own a little house at Oradour-sur- Glane but decided to sell and buy property more in the South. Their friends have now managed a flight so at the moment all is well again thankgoodness. If they do find something to their liking-----what will happen if the Brexit takes hold----this I ask myself, could make or break?? Its a pleasant enough sunny breezy day but we still haven't had any rain which means the gardens are still so thirsty. Sending you a big hairy Dolly hug Penny and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:36 pm

Thank goodness, Been very worried after seeing the TV yesterday of those poor campers having everything destroyed in the flooding. So pleased your news is good. Thanks for letting us know. Only think I can think of re Brexit is hang on and see. Take care and big hug for Dolly. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:28 pm

Hello everyone.Dry overcast day here.Windy but cool.

Had a lovely get together with Janet and her family yesterday,weather stayed dry and hot for us.But being invaded with wasps was a nightmare.We were forever waving at everyone. :roflmao: No wonder people were going off to the arcade room.

The parents with little children went to the clubhouse at 6 for kiddies hour.I left at 5.30 with my son as I would have had a job getting home if I stayed.

My son is picking me up in the morning at the unearthly hour of 7am.Train leaves Sandwich at 8.30am and takes just over 4 hours with a few changes.Logan has already told me he can't wait for us to share a room. :roflmao:

Have a lovely week everyone and be good. :mrgreen: See you later.
maggieh

Postby dita » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:11 pm

Hi everyone, happy bunny today we have had some light rain overnight and early morning, it is now just cloudy with a cooling breeze. I was relieved to hear the news from France, the funny thing is they have always camped before and this apartment thing wouldn't have happened if they weren't planning to buy one-------doing a try before you buy, and Penny I agree about the hanging on comment because of Brexit that you mentioned. Maggieh I do hope you have a lovely time with that cute little Logan of yours, we look forward to hearing about your time together, I am sure he will keep you organised :) Dolly stepped outside very gingerly this morning she had forgotten what a wet path felt like, bet it wont stop her from pestering me to play later? Anyway Penny hope you are ok, and take care everyone.
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:29 pm

Hi Dita and all. Still having a few probs with this thing. Pleased re your news Dita, we have enough worries without the weather upsetting us. Granddaughter popped in yesterday, family being on the lake., while chatting about her trip abroad next week her my son sent a picture from the lake. Seems as water was getting low a tractor was called to pull off a boat, and the tractor got stuck and had to call in a bigger one to tow it off. Talk about laugh.. Had some rain overnight and looks like we may have some more later today., funny old weather this year. Do hope you are feeling better Dita along with OH. give Dolly a big hug from me. take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:03 pm

Hi, all. Very wet and muggy here this morning so I had to dust off the tumble dryer to get the washing dry. First time it's been used for months! Now the job's done, natch, the sun has come out.

I've at last found a plumber who answers his phone so he'll be round later in the week to price up for my New Loo.

Had a very quiet weekend although we did venture out in the rain yesterday to a food and craft fair in a nearby village. We came home laden with smoked cheeses and lots of lovely pickles and chutneys plus OH treated me to some pretty enameled earrings as an early birthday present. Now my battery has died so I need to charge this device. Have a nice day, all.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:27 pm

Hi everyone, dry and moderate here.Looking a little cloudy now so I expect we are due for some rain. We certainly could do with some. All lawns now looking brown.Hope you and hubby are feeling better Dita. OH went to have eye check today and all's well., So quiet here, just as though everyone has Moved away.Having a change from salad today, doing beefburgers, battered onion rings, chips and egg for OH. Icecream for pud. Hugs for Dolly and all. Take care, cheers Penny.
Penny

Postby dita » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:00 pm

Hi Penny and all, we have had no more rain since very early Sunday morning, the threats have been there but the weather just cloudy, bit of sun and humid, it is still that way. Oh! dear Penny, your son and his piccy of the boat escapade, they must have been in hysterics watching that performance, even worse than us when a snow plough got stuck and couldn't get out of the snow during a lot of drifting through the high winds one year, three quarters of the village were digging it out :) :roflmao: We are just toddling along Penny, really don't know how things will finish up as OH's health is strange and worrying, still not to worry it'll come out in the wash :) Ha Ha we just got a little shower, hugs from Dolly and yours truly, take care all. :grouphug:
dita

Postby Penny » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:17 pm

Pleased all going well. just been down to the lake to feed the ducks etc. then sat beside the canal. needed to do something to do rather than sit in the lounge with OH snoozing.Not heard from son yet so don't know the outcome. No rain either today. Nice and sunny. big hug for Dolly and all. Take care, cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:19 pm

Hi Dita and all, hope everyone is keeping well. Weather very dull at present. Just had call from chappie coming this evening so don't think he will have time to come your way Dita. After his fancy underpants last week, wonder if he will come in his pyjamas as he will be rather late. Have to wait and see. Meeting son for lunch later.So, ave a good day all and take care. cheers Penny. Big hugs for Dolly and little ones.
Penny

Postby dita » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:46 pm

Hi Penny and all, I have been to a very dear friends funeral today, he was one man among four or five us who worked together as volunteers running and helping the Samaritan organisation in the 1970's, since then we have all done whatever life was before us and occasionally like today we meet up and catch up. I do hope your young man was dressed to your taste Penny-----just hope though that he didn't turn up here in his PJ's cos I could be in bother. Dolly sends a big Hug and I do too, please take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:12 am

Morning Dita and all. So sorry about your old friend Dita, you did mention he died but I totally forgot... may he rest in peace.
Weather just the same here, dull and warm wit the odd bright sunshine. Young chappie came and went in a hurry last night, no time for fun. He will be missing for a couple of weeks now as he is off to France with some friends.. Granddaughter flew off to Denmark at 5 am this morning.Hope she got her flight, with all this strike stuff going on. Hope everyone is on the mend, take care. Big hugs for Dolly and little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:20 am

Hi Penny and all, it is quite a nice day but don't know how its going to finish up. OH has gone to his appointment with the GP for results of an x-ray, also about this sleeping all the time thingy , it maybe his iron/vit 12 injections causing some of it apparently, am really frustrated about all of it at the moment. May return later, Hug from Dolly & me xx :grouphug:
:bighugs:
Hi Penny we crossed in the post again :roflmao: It was really more a celebration of his life and It was a real emotional time for all us old buddies really, it is a long while since we were all together. Hope young man doesn't bump into my son and family Penny and tell them what we get up to :roflmao: :please: I really would be in trouble ?? Have a great time in Denmark that lovely GD of yours. .
dita

Postby Penny » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:07 pm

Hi again, got browned off so got OH to take us for a hour by the canal. Fed the ducks. Passed the time away. TV so boring these days, repeats all the time. Hope everyone is OK. Any news re OH check up Dita. Take care. cheers Penny. Hugs for Dolly and little ones.
Penny

Postby Penny » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:32 am

Hi Dita and all, just received great news. Grandson had his results and been given a place in Newcastle University and a flat in a newly built lot close by. We are all so relieved.Hope news for OH was good. cheers for now. Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes