Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:31 pm

Hi all, just a quickie, back from lunch. Son better thank you Dita. Told him off for doing too much. He went to parents evening yesterday and tonight, the school dinner for his son's class. Off again tomorrow to Wales. I told him time will catch up but then he follows me so can't say much. OH having his usual snooze and now awaiting young chappie. Take care and I will try to get over for a game Dolly. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:21 pm

A quiet afternoon chez moi so I've stuck up a few wintery pictures in the photography section way.

down

near the

bottom ...
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:54 am

Hi Penny and all, Yippee! I am first which is even a shock for me because it is not that early, OH just taken the car in for its M.O.T so thought I would have a little ME time with You :) Can understand you may be a little the worse for wear after yesterdays little liaison Penny, Dolly doesn't though so you have some explaining to do?? May pop back later, keep smiling :) and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:16 pm

Morning Dita and all, quite right Dita, a little worn after yesterday with shopping and then chappie here. A good time was had by all needless to say. Just preparing lunch decided on steak and chips today, not my choice but foodie face asked me last night =What is for lunch tomorrow?. = Don't think he can sleep unless he is aware of what's to come food-wise. Sticky Toffee pud with cream to follow, will save you some. Will try to get a game in with Dolly later, weather not very promising altho' no rain as yet. Hugs all round and take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:13 pm

Penny wrote:Morning Dita and all, quite right Dita, a little worn after yesterday with shopping and then chappie here. A good time was had by all needless to say. Just preparing lunch decided on steak and chips today, not my choice but foodie face asked me last night =What is for lunch tomorrow?. = Don't think he can sleep unless he is aware of what's to come food-wise. Sticky Toffee pud with cream to follow, will save you some. Will try to get a game in with Dolly later, weather not very promising altho' no rain as yet. Hugs all round and take care. cheers Penny

I laughed at the name you gave your hubby Foodie face. :roflmao: Old boy John eats cakes etc straight after his big dinner here,then nods off. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby maggieh » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:35 pm

Good afternoon everyone.Bit dull looking here weather wise,its dry but not as nice as last few days.I had a rough nights sleep lastnight.Partygoer's downstairs came home at midnight and treated us all to loud music,shouting an banging doors till gone 2am.
Was quite scary hearing someone banging on a door and shouting let me in,my poor little heart was going 19 to the dozen. :tantrum2:

Am going to see Logan for a few hours tomorrow will need to get the 10.20 bus.Then get in the car and go to Wingham Wildlife Park for a hour or so.I am going to leave my slow cooker on low to cook my chicken dinner for my return. :mrgreen:

Hope you are all having a lovely afternoon.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:43 pm

Sound like you had quite a good day and a bad night... Never mind, sounds good for tomorrow seeing Logan first and then the Park. Enjoy yourself and take care. Be careful or we will all be joining you for chicken. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby marieann » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:48 pm

Good afternoon. It's cold today but so far it hasn't rained I was out this morning third appointment at surgery this week and another three for next week, damned cellulitis, but it's a fact of life for me and it eventually clears I can't complain, healthwise I'm very lucky. It brightens me up I think, the fresh air and the company. I cancelled my direct debit for English Heritage, Andere, thanks for the tip, I still had to phone and tell them that but at least they knew I was serious. Now there's just WWT at Washington which Tony loves but is hilly. I've decided to ask my brother if we could take him an odd time the powerpack on the wheelchair should cope you would think.

No wonder noddy keeps coming Margaret, you're spoiling him. :) He sounds very easy going and comfortable to be around. Thank you for the comments made about Luke, I know I'm biased. Hope everyone is well and happy.
marieann

Postby marieann » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:51 pm

I missed that last posting Margaret. That is beyond a joke I hope it's a one off. At least you'll hopefully sleep tonight. :bighugs:
marieann

Postby twin1947 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:52 pm

Hi everyone,

I came home from seeing my daughter for 2 days had a lovely time.
Tomorow we are having Seren again for the day and we are going to help her make an easter bonnet for school,so we will take her to choose what she wants for it and make it with her next weekend.
Actually got my heating on as feeling chilly as weather seems to be on the change.
twin1947

Postby Penny » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:10 pm

Sounds as though. You are in for a good weekend. We too have the heating on. Enjoy the bonnet making. Let us have a picture when finished. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:44 pm

It has been a chilling wind here too so different from yesterday, even managed to make Dolly reluctant to stand about. The jollopy whizzed through the test for another year thank goodness so that's something less to worry about. Looking forward to the Rugby tomorrow, Yippee! So sorry it is nearly over for another year. Take care everyone from Dolly and me, special hug for Penny :)
dita

Postby Penny » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:43 am

Morning _Dita and all. Started early as we will be watching Rugby today. Quite a lot on. Hope the weather stays fine for all. A bit cloudy but can feel the sun trying to peep through. Big hugs all round and extra for Dolly. Do hope all are well and readyfor the weekend. Take care. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby marieann » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:47 pm

Good afternoon. Sounds as though you're going to enjoy your day, penny, that's good. It's dull but the sun has just started to shine I don't watch Rugby or Football but I'm looking forward to the tennis tonight. That sounds like a pleasant few days, Janet. You're all going to have some fun with Seren's bonnet I might see it on facebook. Have a good weekend everyone.
marieann

Postby dita » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:21 pm

Hi Penny and all, watching Scotland & Italy at the moment it has not been good play by Italy but they had plenty shots at goal without success, will miss watching it after today and will be looking forward to next year. I miss watching the tennis too Marieann we do not have the needed channels. 29 Sco--0 Ita Yippee. I am getting warmed now for a battle with Dolly Wilkinson :) Its a bit cloudy but dry, keep smiling Penny :) and take care all xx
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes