Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:39 pm

Have saved the wrapping and will let you know about the Stollen. What I remember is it was as dry as a bone, no rum or similar in and so much powdered icing sugar I never even swallowed the first bite, OH tried and said don't ever give me that again. Hence the birdies breakfast. Regarding their Xmas pud. They now do a small size for two so have purchased some. I know they are super. Weather not good at all this weekend. Got men in tomorrow putting up a new front porch so expect I will be busy keeping them watered and fed. Take care, catch you later. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:15 am

morning all, what a dreadful start to the day. waiting for the man to turn up it poured with rain, such a downpour. Then only one chappie turned up but what a worker. I woke with a tummy upset, no idea why but very annoyed with myself. Sun just popped through. Hope all are well, take care, off to make coffee. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:13 pm

Good afternoon.It has just been chucking it down here,now the sun is out.Not cold today though.
Had a lovely time with Mrs Root and her hubby.We hit the shops and got some bargains.Saw the new shopping centre,will see it in the summer too so we can see the lakes full of swans.

Am off to see the star tomorrow with the microphone and his speaking part.Hope I am near enough to record him.His other Nanny can't go this year as she is still in hostipal.But daughter in law will record it for her Mum.

Hope your tummy upset has cleared up now.Penny.Maybe nerves with workmen coming today.

Not many left in Dancing now.My favs are still there thank goodness.The time has whizzed pass today soon be bedtime again.lol. :roflmao:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:53 pm

Have a good time and give your little star a big cheer from me, Feeling o.k. Porch all done, fantastic job.nothing more to do now I hope. Looked stormy but rain held off. Hope everyone is O>K> and keeping warm. Might be a bit late tomorrow, out for lunch and might pop in to Lidl. Take care cheers Penny
Penny

Postby vannin » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:45 pm

maggieh wrote:Good afternoon.It has just been chucking it down here,now the sun is out.Not cold today though.
Had a lovely time with Mrs Root and her hubby.We hit the shops and got some bargains.Saw the new shopping centre,will see it in the summer too so we can see the lakes full of swans.

Am off to see the star tomorrow with the microphone and his speaking part.Hope I am near enough to record him.His other Nanny can't go this year as she is still in hostipal.But daughter in law will record it for her Mum.

Hope your tummy upset has cleared up now.Penny.Maybe nerves with workmen coming today.

Not many left in Dancing now.My favs are still there thank goodness.The time has whizzed pass today soon be bedtime again.lol. :roflmao:

It is good to see Kevin and Stacey are still in Strictly. Shirley and Bruno were not the only ones moved to tears by their dance to Les Miserables! I was crying not just over that one, but also by Charles Venn and Karen's dance to 'Maria'. I was gutted that Charles went out. I had been rooting for him, although not voting, since the start.
vannin

Postby maggieh » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:03 pm

Good afternoon.Logan done well talking through the microphone.Other children had to do it too.It was a lovely little nativity play.With Logan being so small it was hard seeing him behind taller children.

We got the bus back at 3 before the school children took all the seats at 4.Nice afternoon out.

Last drawing class in the morning until the new year.May put some decorations around tomorrow afternoon,get in the spirit. :roflmao:

Will be here tomorrow afternoon sometime. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:27 pm

How super. so pleased it all went well. We had lunch out. and OH has just awoken; now he is using lap top, so boring. Hope decorating goes well. not going to bother as we will be at sons for Xmas. Pity no more drawing classes for a while. Take care and enjoy decorating, cheers Penny.
Penny

Postby maggieh » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:00 pm

Good afternoon.Went to my last 2 hours of drawing until next year.It was fun today we done more chatting than drawing.Had to draw a plate with a christmas cupcake on it.Plus a choc snowman and 2 square sweets.
Caught up on some chores this afternoon and then had a restful cup of coffee.Dinner is in the oven.

After Noddy has been and gone tomorrow I will put some decorations around.Had my first xmas card from a neighbour this afternoon.

Hope Dita is still resting and taking things easy.Everyone else keeping well.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:18 pm

Bet your pictures are great now. Any chance of us seeing them. I keep popping in but everyone seems to be busy now getting ready for Xmas. Sent note to Dita earlier but not sure what time her appointment is/was with the Dr. Hope all o.k. Have a good day tomorrow and get plenty of rest. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:24 pm

Hi, all. What a wretched, dark, sodden day it's been! I really wonder if it was worth getting up at all; it certainly never got light - electric lights on all day which I really hate - feel like a troglodyte or a mole or something. :sad:

Glad the school play went off OK, Maggieh. Just think, when young Logan's all grown up and a famous actor, you'll be able to order and say, 'he's my grandson, y'know...' Well, all great careers have to start somewhere!

Daughter seems a bit closer to exchanging contracts on her new flat but the solicitors seem to work exceedingly slowly. That's OK if they're thorough but neither she not I are totally convinced about this bunch. Well, getting emails addressed to Dear (incorrect name) doesn't inspire confidence!

There's a lovely joint of beef in the slow cooker, should be plenty left over for cold tomorrow, too. Have a good evening, all.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:48 pm

Morning all, not a very bright day. Cold and dull. Have a good day with Noddy maggieh and draw a picture of him in a dozy mood. No word from Dita yet, I might have got her appointment day wrong. Just have to wait and see,. Hugs all round for little ones. Take care. cheers Penny.
Penny

Postby maggieh » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:21 pm

Good afternoon everyone.Those that are awake. :roflmao: I giggled at your message about drawing a picture of noddy sleeping Penny.He said he missed coming here last week,I said I didnt miss being here.I would like him to go home to sleep now at night,but don't know how to tell him without hurting him.

Wish he would stop coughing and sneezing too,I don't want his germs either. :sad: Im not really a moany maggie. :roflmao:

Chicken stew and dumplings for dinner tonight, shop brought.

I wouldn't know how to put my pictures on here Penny.I don't think they are very good to show around anyway.Have you got facebook Penny?Are your grandchildren coming home from Uni for Xmas?
My granddaughter doesn't live far from uni so she is home most weekends.I got a lovely video of Logan this morning at his school nativity.

Doesn't look like your daughter will be moving into her new flat by Xmas Andere.Are you going to help her move in?
Have a super afternoon,N is still awake. :roflmao:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:47 pm

Hi maggieh, pity about noddy, can't think what to say except perhaps. Tell him you have met a nice chappie who wants to move in with you prior to getting wed........Grandchildren both home shortly, then getting ready to go abroad. I can't keep up with them. Is your daughter not married Andere, not being nosy but I forgot what you told me yonks ago. In a 2 and 8 at the moment mislaid my specs so having to keep altering this note. Big hugs for little ones. Weather very cold and dark. Wish I could hibernate..... Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:27 pm

Gone again. third try at posting. Just heard from Dita, she sends her regards to all,her appointment was cancelled until later in the month. Like me having problems posting on here. This is my third attempt so fingers crossed. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:26 pm

I wish I could hibernate too! Is it ever going to get light again? Yet another sodden, dark day. It's dryer now but the wind is getting up again so it may be a noisy night, whistling around the place....

Daughter is single, Penny. She's come close to getting hitched a couple of times but always thought better of it. She'll have help for her house move: the new place is only about 250m from where she lives now and she can ferry the small stuff across there in multiple trips with her own car. Several friends and work colleagues have volunteered help with the big stuff and they plan to hire a van and do it all over a weekend. If OH and I turned up, we'd be more of a hindrance than a help , especially as OH can't lift or carry much thanks to the muscle weakness which was an after effect of statins.

Have you found your specs yet, Penny? That's so irritating, and they always turn up somewhere completely obvious, hiding in plain sight.

Shame about Dita's medical appointment. The NHS goes nuts (quite justifiably) when patients don't show up but then seem to think nothing of stressing their patients further than they already are by postponing at short notice. :roll:

Have a nice weekend, all. I think I might just hibernate after all....
Andere Richtingen

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes