Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby twin1947 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:08 am

Good morning all,
Lovely sunny day here but a bit chilly,will be going out shortly to visit my fave shop Home Bargains.
On my return i will start on wrapping xmas presents as have a few to get through.
Margaret is on her bus to see Logan.
Hope you are all having a jolly day doing whatever,roll on tonight for Strictly come dancing.
twin1947

Postby vannin » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:40 pm

Hi Twin, I have enjoyed wrapping presents but still awaiting one that is being personalised with my s-i-l's initials. It is a leather tray sort of container for bits and pieces. I have always noticed, both at their home and mine.....when he empties his pockets at night, it is on to a kitchen worktop, where the loose change spreads itself. Nothing wrong with that, only the cat is likely to jump up and have a lovely game pushing it over the edge. (They don't have a cat but I have) So he could start using this 'tray' at home and MAYBE bring it when they come here to stay over!! Which is not often these days because the boy has so many weekend activities.

But I am going up to London to meet them for lunch tomorrow because they can only stay Christmas Eve to Boxing Day when the time comes. Daughter still has some work shifts.
vannin

Postby Penny » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:10 pm

Morning all, nice and sunny so far but I can see clouds getting closer. So p Is it me or my imagination. Pleased re your daughter Andere must be a load off your mind. Wish her well from me. Just getting vegs ready for lunch and keep thinking, they don't seem half as fresh these days as they used to. Is it me or my imagination.? Just given OH a hair trim, didn't even give me a tip' ha ha. Pity about Dita, seems to be the thing these days. I do hope she is keeping warm and taking care. Have a good day all and take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:57 pm

Hi Penny --and everyone we are all having some horrid weather just now, after a dry morning its on the verge of rain if those black clouds are anything to go by. Appointment is now on the 13th, nothing to be done but wait unless anything dire happens--------:) which isn't going to :) hopefully. It was great to read about Logan having a success Maggieh , have a good time with him. I see that Vannin is at the moment meeting up in London today for lunch today with her family, have a great time Vannin :) . Pleased to hear Andere's daughter is well and on the move too, I hope all goes well in that task--- my friend over the road is busy doing that job at the moment with her daughter who has just got a house and they are shuttling furniture which has been stored in my friends garage. I just had to pop in and share a bit of good news which I received this morning, would have been last night but we had a 5hr power cut. My Grandson Jamie has passed his PHD and is now a Doctor, not a GP :) he works in Science at Belfast University looking for a cure for Cancer, I am so proud of him and so needed to share it with you. Hope you didn't shave OH's head Penny, says Dolly. Take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:17 pm

Delighted to hear all going well Dita. What wonderful new re your Grandson. Looks like you should move close to him and get all your health probs solved. O.H fast asleep watching snooker.Not raining here yet but looks very dull. Big hug for Dolly. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:25 pm

Good evening,Busy at the forum today.

Came back from my few hours with Logan,while waiting for the bus it was spitting.Time I got off it,it was pouring down. :tantrum2: Got my new coat wet. :roll:

Well done to your grandson on passing his PHD Dita.Bet you are still smiling too.Thats lovely news.Does his brains come from you :roflmao:

Nice that you are going to have some company for xmas, Viv.I am out to dinner xmas day don't know anything about boxing day yet.

Penny and her hubby are going to be out too to be waited on.Don't know what Andere is doing xmas day.

Little Logan said his having a xbox one from Santa but son said he keeps saying that but his not having one. :sad:

Enjoy strictly this evening I will do. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby twin1947 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:43 pm

Good news for your Grandson Dita,my youngest son is also a doctor of science and works for a pharmaceutical in Oxfordshire and doing very well,he didnt get hes brains from me. :lol:
Well we wrapped lots presents up and ran out of labels,so will have a break now until tomorow when i go to town.
Nice that you will see your grandson at xmas Vannin,xmas is so much nicer with children,i wont see my little ones until 30th december when we meet up for a meal.
twin1947

Postby dita » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:22 pm

:roflmao: Maggieh-----Twin :roflmao: :roflmao:
:bighugs: :wasnt: Certainly wasn't me where he got his brains :roflmao:
dita

Postby dita » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:27 pm

Just popped in to wish you all Goodmorning and tell you I have just had a call from My friend Pams daughter to tell me her Mum died last night, I have spoken about Pam on here many times mainly about her illness--------shows how different life can change in less than 24hrs away. Take Care of each other xx
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:13 pm

Sorry to read that news Dita, how is Pam these days. Hope you are keeping up and about. Miserable day here,will be pleased to welcome Spring. Big hug for Dolly. Hope everyone else is keeping up and about.cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:45 pm

Hi Penny, sorry if I confused you. It is Pam who died last night------ Not her daughter.
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:20 pm

Sorry I misread. What a shame. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:03 pm

Hooray, Kevin and partner through to final. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby twin1947 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:34 pm

Yes Penny i,m so pleased Stacey and Kevin are through,i gave them 2 votes lastnight.
Shame Lauren and AJ went home lastnight though.

Sorry to hear about your friend Dita.
twin1947

Postby Penny » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:09 pm

Hi everyone, hope all are well. We expected a little snow but nothing yet. Just very dull. Just had lunch, finished with Lidl Xmas pudding. delicious. Am about to sit and prepare Xmas cards for posting tomorrow. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes