For Dita==== My mistake

Except Personal Attacks

For Dita==== My mistake

Postby Penny » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:00 pm

Hi Dita, you will never believe what I look like at the moment. Came out of the bathroom hands full and dressing gown over arm ready for the wash. Tripped over the belt and flew across the hall landing direct between hall and dining room, one almighty crack and then blood spurting everywhere. I had landed direct on my nose. Had to lie there for a few minutes as OH was in his shower room. Whilst I lay still for a while we both tried to mop up the blood which was gushing down my nose, on to the hall carpet. Gosh, what a mess. Anyway eventually managed to get up. Sat and tended myself until it appeared to have stopped. looked in a mirror and saw I had hurt my nose badly on the outside too so had to put a plaster of the sore. Nearly made OH laugh, (I did say nearly) I said, when son sees it he will say, you have had a big nose all your life and choose now to try to shorten it. Anyway, I thought it amusing. Been taking it easy and now it appears to have stopped the messing right now. So, instead of lunch out it was lunch in. OH just left to get MOT on his car. just my luck it is in a area with some super old time shops. So there it is, I am stuck. Have a laugh on me. cheers Penny :sunglasses:
Penny

Re: For Dita==== My mistake

Postby dita » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:30 pm

O M G Penny, what ever are you like, Can see why your are giggling about it now but I bet its blooming sore---what colour is your hall carpet by the way----(sorry you know I'm only jesting). :please: Seriously though it could have been very bad and I am so pleased the bleeding has eased off and although I am been jovial about it please rest up and make sure you do so. Your son sounds a very naughty man -Tell Him. :twisted: I have tripped over my dressing gown belt in the past, actually they are dangerous when you think about it. Big big Hugs from Dolly and me. :bighugs: :bighugs: :grouphug:
dita

Postby Penny » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:51 pm

Hi Dita. Well, after a load of washing and bread making. I had a quiet couple of hours. Seem to have a lot of bruises and of course look dreadful in the mirror. OH made me a cuppa at 4 so having just got the bread out I am sitting again. Only snag now is it is painful when I yawn. Won.t need a mask for fancy dress ball. Go as Dracula.. carpet is mid green but just had a look and I think just lying there cleaning before I managed to stand up, seems to have done the job.OH just driving in. Take care and have a giggle when you think of my face. Take care. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby vannin » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:36 pm

Penny, this sounds horribly painful, poor you. If the nose is swollen and hurting, do consider having it x-rayed. Take care xx
vannin

Postby Penny » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:49 pm

Thanks vannin. Stupid me. Will keep an eye on things. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:23 pm

Penny I hope your bruises etc clear up soon.Bet that shook you up falling like that.How is your hip after the fall.?Hope you get a goodnights sleep.Take care.
maggieh

Postby Maywalk » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:31 pm

I think the same as Vannin.
Go and get it checked out Penny especially if its hurting when you yawn.
Maywalk

Postby mo » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:07 pm

Gosh Penny. I know how painful that can be. Twice I have fallen on my nose. Once I had to have stitches in it. So hope it soon heals up and you aren't in too much pain.
mo

Postby twin1947 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:31 pm

Ouch penny.
Bet that hurt falling down too and a shock,i know how i felt a few years ago and landed up with a black eye for xmas.
Hope you feel better soon and sleep well tonight.
twin1947

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:29 pm

Oh, Penny! That sounds awful and I hope the pain eases for you to get some sleep. I trust you keep some Arnica handy for accidents? It really does help to reduce the pain of bruising and speed the healing but the sooner you start taking it, the better. Get well hugs from here :bighugs: and, for heaven's sake, take it easy while you recover.
Andere Richtingen

Postby caroljoyce » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:24 pm

Aw penny - so sorry to hear of your fall. I hope your poor nose heals up quickly.
caroljoyce

Postby Penny » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:57 am

Hi Dita and all.. Thank you all so much for your concern. Had a fair night. Laughing at my face today. Two great black eyes and a patch on my nose to cover the big red sore. What an idiot I feel. Said if I go out I will say hubby smacked me for being naughty. Am just going to paint all with Aloe Vera so should begin to look a bit better. If you see me in Sainsbury's on Thursday Dita, ignore me. Take care and many thanks folks. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:00 am

Hope that fall didn't set your painful hip going Penny, it must have pulled it a bit. As I have said to Andere -I know a good Lawyer if you need one- the opportunity is there so grab it while you have chance. :) Don't really mean to make light of it Penny but----any pics? Take care xx
dita

Postby Penny » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:47 am

Sorry Dita, never thought of pics. Getting ready this morning I see I am bruised from right shoulder down to shin, that is where I hit the door frame before face first on the floor. I cannot believe what a mess I look. Serves me right, should take more care of me. Have a good day. Steak egg and chips today. Big hug forDolly.
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:02 pm

Penny so much bruising is way beyond a joke, I feel bad now for being so mean to you, please take my apology seriously because I mean what I say.
dita

Next

Return to Anything Goes