It's Gone!

Except Personal Attacks

It's Gone!

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:11 am

What's gone? All my stuff, that's what!
The removals men have just driven away from the old house with our furniture and countless boxes of kit aboard a HUGE pantechnicon (lovely word, that!). It'll sit in their yard until Monday. Tomorrow, we drive home and will be there to greet our stuff when it arrives mid morning on Monday. Monday pm, we'll go and get LK and bring her home.

The only things left here now are memories and trash for the house clearers who will empty the place completely so the builders can come in and do the repair work. Happily, all that can be organised from a distance and we can just come back for a flying visit to check on it all when it's done and then put the house on the market.
There's lots of work ahead of us, unpacking and organising at the other end but we have all the time we like for that so I'll try to get back here more often than I have lately. Thanks to all for your friendship and support - your encouragement has helped more than you know when I've been on the edge of madness. :grouphug:
Andere Richtingen

Re: It's Gone!

Postby Penny » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:56 am

Great. Welcome home. Can.t wait to hear how puss is when you collect. Forget all the problems now and settle to a quieter life. Catch you later. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Monika » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:32 pm

Best Wishes, Andere ........................... May you always be in the right place at the right time xx
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you!
Monika

Postby dita » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:32 pm

Yippee! Andere and Welcome back to Lincolnshire--------very very soon, L Katt is waiting to give you lots and lots of cuddles--trouble and strife-.Yippee!
dita

Postby maggieh » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:45 pm

Safe trip back to your home Andere and too little Lucy.Lots of cuddles with her.
maggieh

Postby caroljoyce » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:25 pm

You're going to be very busy but it will be worth it.

I'm glad it's all gone to plan for you Andere. :)
caroljoyce

Return to Anything Goes