SCRUFFY

Except Personal Attacks

Re: SCRUFFY

Postby Young Goat » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:30 pm

I went and delivered a letter to her very early (6am) yesterday morning.

I was only going to put it in the post, but I had to get the car out to do that as I don't (cant) walk that far and it was only twenty minues drive to her house so I thought I would take it personally, even though I had no intention of ringing the doobell at that time of day.

No phone call yesterday or today, so I have all but given up hope, there is no point me phoning her as she doesn't answer her phone and to visit her unannounced would almost certainly freak her out and label me as a desperate stalker.

Oh well, let's hope there are more "fish in the sea"
Young Goat

Postby Penny » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:08 pm

So sorry Young Goat but do hang on there a bit longer. She may have someone staying for a few days or could be a little nervous about about starting something new, then again she may have already made arrangements for New Year and is getting over all that before concentrating on some thing or someone new. so, hang on there and see what the future holds. have fingers crossed for you. cheers Penny.
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:50 pm

You don't want to be seen as "a desperate stalker". She doesn't want to be seen as desperate, either! I'm sure she'll respond in a day or two. She might reasonably assume you'll be busy over this weekend and so leave getting in touch until next week. Patience, YG, patience!!
Andere Richtingen

Postby Young Goat » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:18 am

I have had no response so I have decided not write again.
Young Goat

Postby Monika » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:47 am

How disappointing for you; I was hoping for good news!

Having said that .......... the fact that she hasn't even given you the courtesy of a reply, speaks volumes about her manners. Ce la vie! :sad:
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you!
Monika

Postby Penny » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:34 pm

Fully agree with Monica, let it drop. If a partner is meant for you she will come along so keep fingers crossed and look ahead. cheers Penny
Penny

Previous

Return to Anything Goes