What a ruddy day.

Except Personal Attacks

What a ruddy day.

Postby Maywalk » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:26 pm

Hi Folks.
Apologies to you all for not calling in before to wish you all a good new year.

Taken me till now to calm down after two Asthma attacks today brought on by the damn gas boiler going into error mode. I had to call my son over at 7am this morning for him to have a look at it because I was getting no hot water or heating. He said that it needed the engineer so that meant phoning the emergency number at the gas depot.
I have taken out insurance cover with them so they were duty bound to send someone out but he did not turn up till 2pm because the ruddy computer system had gone down at the depot and he had not got the message. I would not mind if I had not had my two year old boiler recently serviced. :tantrum2:
Its a good job I have my standby electric fire and to help cheer me up my granddaughter brought my great grandson to see me in the flesh instead of seeing him on Facetime.

Well so far its not been a very good start off this year for me with sodding chest infections and then getting the Ozzy flu plus the Asthma attacks so keeping my fingers crossed that nothing else goes wrong.
Maywalk

Re: What a ruddy day.

Postby Penny » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:48 pm

Poor Maisie,everything happens at once.Never mind fingers crossed for a new and good day tomorrow. Take care and watch that cold. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Maywalk » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:05 am

Hi Penny.
Feeling a bit brighter this morning thank goodness and I only wish we had better stuff on the ruddy TV. I dont think I have seen such a load of rubbish in my life than what they are showing us just of late and many may think I am an old fart but I disagree with all the programmes now dealing with sex and showing private parts to the public.
Unfortunately I cant hold the knitting pins now to do what helped me to unwind but having said that I am still lucky because I can still use my middle finger to type any replies out with.

Best wishes to all.
Attachments
have a nice day.gif
have a nice day.gif (106.26 KiB) Viewed 1001 times
Maywalk

Postby Poohdog » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:01 pm

Dear Maisie....Would you be so kind as to mail me a list of all these filthy programmes featuringn private parts and sex.
I should hate to switch to one by accident...Thank you. :hide:
Poohdog

Postby Maywalk » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:20 pm

Pooh I bet you KNOW every single programme and sit waiting for them to come on.That is why we rarely see you on here. :mrgreen:
OK you can say the same of me but my excuse is that I have been poorly. :doh:

Seriously though the blasted TV is getting to be a load of rubbish to watch and they are going back years to programmes that first came out well over 30 or 40 years ago. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Maywalk

Return to Anything Goes