Penny I've Lost You

Except Personal Attacks

Penny I've Lost You

Postby dita » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:46 pm

Does anyone know how she is ?????? :grouphug: :please:
dita

Re: Penny I've Lost You

Postby Andere Richtingen » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:55 pm

Sorry, Dita - I don't know either. But didn't she say something last week about changing their broadband provider? Maybe something went wrong and the old account's been disconnected before the new one is up and running?
Let's hope that's all it is and here if** and wisdom will be back to brighten our days before long.

** bliddy predictive text making gibberish again! That should have read, "her wit and wisdom".
Last edited by Andere Richtingen on Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:26 pm

Yes I expected that she may have got that problem to sort but just had a feeling it was something different, anyway I just hope that is only what the problem is. Thanks Andere xxx
dita

Postby caroljoyce » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:48 am

Don't you have Penny's mobile phone number Dita?
You two seem such good friends I thought you might send her a text.

I do hope Penny's alright.
caroljoyce

Postby dita » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:45 pm

Yes Andere she did mention that this may happen, on the other thread. Hopefully it is a more prolonged problem than originally thought, and she will be popping in soon xx
dita

Postby caroljoyce » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:22 am

My post must be invisible - ah well....

All I know is that I have mobile phone numbers of all the cyber friends I'm fond of. No way would I let them go floating off into cyber space without at least a text to their mobile phone to see if they're ok.

I hope penny's back soon. :sad:
caroljoyce

Postby dita » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:21 pm

Sorry Carol, maybe it is because I am not quite as perfect as you, and I did actually read it, but at the same time was having to help my OH because he couldn't breathe and I was struggling with my breathing too + the fact I had to get help from the Doc for meds for myself due to an infection, I was also trying to get in touch with Penny too because I am fond of her and anxious to hear from her too. Forgive me for being so selfish and making you invisible.
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:35 pm

Oh, Dita. That sounds very scary. I hope you're both breathing easier now? There are so many of these wretched infections doing the rounds at present, it seems impossible to avoid them. Maybe we need a good dose of arctic weather to kill off all the bugs.
Carol, are you completely over your bout of flu now or still a bit wobbly?
Fingers x-ed Penny is ok and hasn't tripped on her dressing gown belt again ...
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:44 pm

Thanks Andere, meant to say on the other thread that OH's operation which was cancelled for Monday has now been replaced by an Echocardiogram Exam because of his pre-med result, so he will still need the bowel operation as well later. 4 times the hospital rang yesterday as well as all the other stuff. His mental illness really doesn't help either xxxxTake care.
dita

Postby Penny » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:06 pm

Hi Everyone, I am back??? just hope this stays on this time. Sorry I have been such a pest but nothing to do with me really. Sheer frustration with the supplier. It is still not right so if you lose me again, don't worry. Son started the change and was sent special equipment ready for change=over but meanwhile he went tp Bath for aweek to sort out daughter's new accommodation for Uni. He returned Sunday night with flu. He popped in this morning just to fix this bit and is back in bed The company seems fixed up to some wrong connection and wont be able to restore proper power until Friday week. So, fingers crossed I am not swiped off again. Will be pleased to be back on line then. anyway, enough about me i do hope all are keeping well, hubby had to go for a bowel check-up at the hospital and is hoping he is o.k. have to take it a month at a time. If its not one thing etc etc. .Are the little ones O>K> Are pusses eyes better Andere, Big hug for Dolly and soft ones for little ones. Anyway, good to be back, take care all. cheers Penny :grouphug: :please:
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:10 pm

Good you are back Big Hugs from Dolly and me xxxxxx
dita

Postby dejavou » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:13 pm

WELCOME BACK PENNY ....... XX
dejavou
Bumble Bee

Postby caroljoyce » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:12 pm

Andere Richtingen wrote:Carol, are you completely over your bout of flu now or still a bit wobbly?

I think I'm getting over it slowly but I've still got a hacking cough & feel so washed out.
I would love a week in the Spanish sun but Tony won't go and I don't like to leave him.
Ah well - spring is on the way. Thanks for asking Andere.x

It's good to see you back penny. :)
caroljoyce

Postby marieann » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:39 am

Keep trying while he's still able, Carol, it would do you both good. I had that infection and after a week took Beecham's All-in-one. That was a first I believe in letting things like that clear naturally but I was desperate.
It wasn't a miracle cure but did ease the symptoms so that I could breathe again. :lol:
marieann

Postby caroljoyce » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:43 pm

No chance Marie - he's let his passport expire!

No - I shall have to make do with short holidays at home - minus the sun!
We're off on a short break tomorrow that I'm looking forward to. An overnight stay at Blackpool to see the musical 'Lipstick on your collar'

It's not much but it will brighten my weekend. I hope the sea air will somehow do my lungs good and rid me of this cough. I'm going to wrap up warm & walk down the pier.

May I say Marie - it's so good to see you posting. As one of my very first cyber friends on the old Age-net I often wonder how you are.
Do you think you & Tony will manage to get away this year?
caroljoyce

Next

Return to Anything Goes