Playing Games

Except Personal Attacks

Playing Games

Postby Monika » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:59 pm

Does anyone else do jigsaws on the computer?

I go to Jigsaw Planet and do at least one a day. You can customise them and also choose the number and shape of the pieces. I generally choose 100 pieces and I particularly like the vintage puzzles, especially the busy ones.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you!
Monika

Re: Playing Games

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:30 pm

I used to play the puzzles on JigZone quite often but, for some reason, I'd forgotten all about them. Like the ones you describe, you can customize number of pieces and their shapes and there are thousands to choose from.
I've also got numerous sets of puzzles from the Google store downloaded on my tablet and they keep my fingers occupied while I'm listening to the radio and get bored with Mah Jong.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Maywalk » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:48 pm

I like to play Scrabble and Carol is one of my opponents. I am not bothered about winning. Just as long as it keeps my brainbox going.
Maywalk

Postby twin1947 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:54 pm

I will have a look at the jigsaws that will be something else to play at bedtime,before i attempt to go to sleep.
When my granddaughters came round sunday they were both painting by numbers on there phones and when they went home i put it on my tablet its called Sandbox with a red heart next to it,well im hooked on it,so i sent a message to my granddaughter to tell her i had done 23 pics since sunday she said oh cool nanny :lol: Its not a timed game so thats nice.
twin1947

Postby marieann » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:58 pm

I bought BigJig because when I was first looking for jigsaw puzzles there wasn't much choice. There are a lot of puzzles and I like the way the programme works. I just carry on going down the list and playing them over and over. That app sounds good Janet, I'll see if I can find it.
marieann

Postby maggieh » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:07 pm

I Play scrabble,Word finder.Did try game Janet is doing but not my cup of tea. :roflmao:
maggieh

Postby Lacemaker » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:07 pm

I have a jigsaw programme that allows you to convert your own photos into jigsaws. The grandchildren love it when they can do a jigsaw of themselves.
----------------------------------
Be Crafty
Lacemaker
Sewing Bee

Return to Anything Goes