What do you think

Except Personal Attacks

What do you think

Postby Penny » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:42 am

Watching the programme re plastic the chat about milk bottles rose up. Would it help solve a problem if people who have home delivery of milk,bought two glass bottles each, giving them to the deliverer. Cheers Penny :roll:
Penny

Re: What do you think

Postby vannin » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:53 pm

Are there still any home deliveries of milk in the UK?. I think it is over 25 years since I last saw a milkman. Buying it from the shop has been even longer than that.
vannin

Postby dita » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:11 pm

Until a couple of months ago we still had a home delivery just to 1 house in this village, because we are just a one no through road village we thought they had stopped coming down years ago--------had I known ?????? I happened to find out from someone who lives near where they delivered---but too late.
dita

Postby Monika » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:45 pm

It's funny that this has just cropped up .................... only last evening, local news was that milk deliveries are making a come-back and I thought that I would like that and wouldn't mind paying extra for the privilege.

Fingers crossed.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you!
Monika

Postby Penny » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:21 pm

Have always had our milk delivered from the local farm. Just wondered if we paid for two bottles and gave them to the deliverer. it would help them with cost of purchasing the bottles to start off. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby lavonne » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:22 pm

several friends of mine have milk delivered by a milkman in glass bottles, I think he calls 3 x a week.I was going to have my milk delivered but as I often shop on line its not worth it ,as it costs almost double from milkman compared o supermarket prices
lavonne

Return to Anything Goes