How do you sleep

Except Personal Attacks

How do you sleep

Postby lavonne » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:49 pm

Do you sleep well at night ? I dont sleep well and wake 2/3 times a night,mostly to visit the loo,and straight back to sleep, but some nights I just cant drop off, still awake 1/2 in the morning,I spend the time watching tele,flicking fron one channel to another to find something I like
lavonne

Re: How do you sleep

Postby Andere Richtingen » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:08 pm

It varies. Some nights, I'm unconscious almost before I've turned the light off and stay that way until the Teasmaid rouses me with the delicate perfume of Twinings Assam. Other times, I thrash about half the night, half awake and half dreaming and feel completely un-rested in the morning. It's always hard to sleep if I'm too warm or if it's very humid.
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:12 pm

I do not sleep well, like Andere's description I thrash about , half awake, dream, have panic attacks then washed out most of the next day.
dita

Postby twin1947 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:55 pm

I sleep really well,sometimes i wake to visit the bathroom and drop of to sleep quite quick on my return.
twin1947

Postby Young Goat » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:34 am

It varies for me. I alternate between a kind of insomnia where I know I am just not tired enough to go to bed, so I don't, because I would just lay awake. (Sometimes I am awake for up to 20 hours before I feel ready to sleep)
and hypersomnia when I sleep for about 12 hours or even more.
Because of that my sleeping/waking patterns tend to rotate around the clock like I am on shift work, but I live alone so I don't have to conform with anyone else's idea of what normal is and nowadays with things like 24 hr supermarkets there is very little that I can't do during the early hours of the morning.
Young Goat

Postby lavonne » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:39 pm

Hi young goat ,glad someone agrees with me ,if you live alone it doesnt matter how you sleep. Im not so bad as you,I do get a few hours a night,just somme more than others.Also m= my recliner chair has a foot rest that comes up and a back that goes down as far as I want them to ,so it is not much different to a single bed
lavonne

Postby caroljoyce » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:39 pm

My sleep pattern's terrible.
One day last week I didn't sleep a wink all night and even then I only slept 6 hours the night after.
caroljoyce

Postby maggieh » Tue May 01, 2018 1:52 pm

Another one who is'nt sleeping very well lately awake mainly early hours.Then for some reason I tend to clock watch.It is'nt cos i've got to get up at a set time. :roflmao:
maggieh

Postby Monika » Tue May 01, 2018 4:41 pm

Brian tells me (this morning) that he was awakened at 4.30 this morning by the carbon monoxide alarm going off (needing new batteries, apparently).

It's situated in the hall just outside my bedroom door and I didn't hear a thing. Must be my clear conscience :sunglasses:
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you!
Monika

Return to Anything Goes