Breathing Exercises

Except Personal Attacks

Breathing Exercises

Postby lavonne » Tue May 01, 2018 8:39 pm

Its been suggested that I go to breathing exercise classes to help my breathing,but 1 of the days is the day I go shopping . As this is a regular date and I get free transport there and backand cant be changed I dont want to give this up.I asked if I could go 1 day instead of 2 but told I cant.This is a dilemma but I think I will stick to shopping,I go to Tai Chi classes which must help.Tomorrow a breathing physiotherapist is coming so Ill probably have to decide then
lavonne

Re: Breathing Exercises

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue May 01, 2018 8:57 pm

It's Murphy's Law, isn't it? There are 7 days in a week and 24 hours in a day but, somehow, things always arrange themselves for the same hour of the same day.

Could you do online shopping orders instead, or are your shopping trips as much sociable as practical? Are the classes a permanent feature or just a series of 4 or 6 or whatever weeks?

Decisions, decisions ...
Andere Richtingen

Postby caroljoyce » Tue May 01, 2018 10:14 pm

What I'd do is: say you're going for both days but only go for the first one.

Once you've got an idea of what the exercises are - you can do them at home!
caroljoyce

Postby lavonne » Wed May 02, 2018 8:01 pm

My son does on line shopping Andere,but often the items are not delivered[ unavailable]also I do like to see /choose certain items i.e bacon/fruit and some items I can get from the £1 store.A different team member came today and when I said I cant do Thursday [I made an excuse of something ]she said that they would just book me in for Mondays then,But first they want to find out what is making my blood count so low,so its on hold at the moment
lavonne

Return to Anything Goes