Everybody Looking Tired

Except Personal Attacks

Everybody Looking Tired

Postby lavonne » Thu May 03, 2018 9:13 pm

i went shopping this morning,it was a lovely dqy,sunny /warm But so many people in the shopping centre looked tired,the few seats around were full with exhausted looking shoppers.I can only assume that the warm weather was too sudden after the horrid wet/cold weather we have had
lavonne

Re: Everybody Looking Tired

Postby Andere Richtingen » Fri May 04, 2018 10:43 am

Maybe they're all TSB customers? :roll:
I suspect it's a combination of factors. Everyone's tired and fed up after the seemingly endless winter and the disappointment of last week's 2-day summer. Generally, this just isn't a happy country: so many political uncertainties; endless news of bureaucratic incompetence, cover ups and corruption; economic doubts leading to worry about jobs, money and homes; health worries; ever increasing utility bills and annoyance over every day irritations such as littering, potholes in the roads and broken pavements.

I woke up feeling fine this morning but just thinking about that lot is making me tired and cross! Maybe we'll all feel better and smile more if we have another few days of sunshine and, for sporting enthusiasts, if England win the world cup and a Brit wins the Tour de France?
Andere Richtingen

Re: Everybody Looking Tired

Postby lavonne » Sun May 06, 2018 9:28 pm

Well weve got some sunshine again,supposed to last over the holiday w/end.Trouble is it has now become 'Too Warm',we are just not used to this changeable weather ,our bodies dont get a chance to ajust
lavonne

Return to Anything Goes